Donald Trump supports Gays

Go watch this and imagine who I wish you were in this scene.

Sounds self incriminating.

Squeel like a pig boy!

Look at you, wingnut. The Gateway Pundit recently came out of the closet and now you are too, in all your hate fucking glory.

Let me repeat what you just said:

Look at you...squeal...wingnut...squeal..The Gateway...squeal.. Pundit recently came ...squeal..out of the closet ...squeal..and now you...squeal.. are too, in all your...squeal.. hate fucking ...squeal..glory

I would be pretty fucking angry too if I had to do all of that shit.

Squeel like a pig boy!

Look at you, wingnut. The Gateway Pundit recently came out of the closet and now you are too, in all your hate fucking glory.

Look at you...squeal...wingnut...squeal..The Gateway...squeal.. Pundit recently came ...squeal..out of the closet ...squeal..and now you...squeal.. are too, in all your...squeal.. hate fucking ...squeal..glory

Let me know when you're done with your hate fucking homosexual fantasy and we can get back to the conversation.

We left off with you wanting proof that most Americans in 2004 were against gay marriage and approve in 2016. I provided that, you immediately began fantasizing about anal rape. I know we've come along way in 12 years...you went a lot further in an entirely different direction.

Squeel like a pig boy!

Let me know when you're done with your hate fucking homosexual fantasy and we can get back to the conversation.

We left off with you wanting proof that most Americans in 2004 were against gay marriage and approve in 2016. I provided that, you immediately began fantasizing about anal rape. I know we've come along way in 12 years...you went a lot further in an entirely different direction.

I didn't fantasize about anal rape. I fantasized about you being raped in the ass. It is not the same thing.

Squeel like a pig boy!

I didn't fantasize about anal rape. I fantasized about you being raped in the ass. It is not the same thing.

Sure it is. :cuckoo:

At least you admit that you have a fantasy that involves anal rape. Now go so your shrink, he'll explain it to you.

Squeel like a pig boy!

I won't be bothering you anymore because I figure when I stop hearing you squeal you are going to be in a bad mood.

Squeel like a pig boy!

I won't be bothering you anymore because I figure when I stop hearing you squeal you are going to be in a bad mood.

I'm too busy laughing at you to be bothered.

Squeel like a pig boy!

Sounds like the same thing

Squeel like a pig boy!

I guess it sounds kind of similar since someone is being raped in my 'fantasy' but their is a difference. For most of humanity that is a pretty mean thing to do so it is considered inhuman to do but for particular people such as Happy Joy it may be OK to wish as much harm on him as possible. It is kind of like this here:

I guess it sounds kind of similar since someone is being raped in my 'fantasy' but their is a difference. For most of humanity that is a pretty mean thing to do so it is considered inhuman to do but for particular people such as Happy Joy it may be OK to wish as much harm on him as possible. It is kind of like this here:

Why did you put fantasy in quotes? You said you fantasized about ass raping, end of story.

The video you posted is not a fantasy, it's called a comedy and there is a huge difference. But I have to admit, you running away from your own posts like a little girl is hilarious.

Squeel like a pig boy!

I'm too...squeal...busy laughing...squeal...at you...squeal...to be bothered...squeel

I totally agree. You are a little busy at the moment.

I'm too...squeal...busy laughing...squeal...at you...squeal...to be bothered...squeel

I totally agree. You are a little busy at the moment.

When you're done squealing and want to get back on topic let me know.

Flashback Interview: Trump Defends Gays from Clintons in 2000

How many 'conservatives' are going to dump this guy? How many 'liberals' are going to switch their stance on homosexuality because anything and everything Trump says is deemed evil.

Your source is gay, literally.

Anyway, this will switch zero votes as Trump does not support marriage equality and Clinton does.

Trump has been to several gay weddings and called them "beautiful". Trump allows tranny dudes to use women's bathrooms in Trump Tower. So, there you go.
And unlike Clinton, does not take campaign contributions for foriegn countries where it is acceptable to kill people for simply being gay.

How many 'conservatives' are going to dump this guy? How many 'liberals' are going to switch their stance on homosexuality because anything and everything Trump says is deemed evil.

Anyway, this will switch zero votes as Trump does not support marriage equality and Clinton does.

Trump has been to several gay weddings and called them "beautiful". Trump allows tranny dudes to use women's bathrooms in Trump Tower. So, there you go.
And unlike Clinton, does not take campaign contributions for foriegn countries where it is acceptable to kill people for simply being gay.

Clinton does not take campaign contributions from foreign governments.

Oh yes, cough cough, but her foundation did. So, In her own words "What difference does it make?"
Fucking whore has already been bought by them

Oh yes cough cough her foundation did. In her own words "What difference does it make?"

Campaign contributions, a claim was made, back it up.

Noooooopppppppeeeeee.........

Of course EVERYONE feels the same today as they did in 2004......

Oh yes, cough cough, but her foundation did. So, In her own words "What difference does it make?"
Who exactly gave the foundation that money? What was it used for? What was Clintons involvement?
How about you educate yourself before regurgitating dostorted right wing talking points like a mindless puppet.

Forum List

Back