Donald Trump: The Bidens Are an ‘Organized Crime Family’

The Trumps, without doubt or question, ARE an organized Crime family.... thus the hatred of them by the sane.... :rolleyes-41:

Hunter, is a bad boy with a drug addition past! :)

Who made 50K/month in a job he knew nothing about.

You fucks want to explain that one ?

You haven't yet.

They can't explain anything!

Because what the President said is correct! The Bidens ARE an organized crime family!

The Trumps, without doubt or question, ARE an organized Crime family.... thus the hatred of them by the sane.... :rolleyes-41:

Without doubt or question.

Since when did you doubt anything about your own side.

Answer: Never...you've got your head so far up Camel-A's ass it's twice it's size.

Hunter is much more than a bad boy.

He's enabled and he uses his fathers position (a position we pay for) to gain access to business deals.

And high salaries.

He's a cokehead.....

He was fucking his dead brothers wife and cheated on her...then refused to pay child support.

Maybe when Biden wasn't busy smearing people like Robert Bork or running for president like 10 times or stealing other peoples' writings...or fucking his current wife while she was married to someone else.....

He could have been a father.

I agree with the President!

The president referred to recent reports featuring Biden son Hunter Biden pursuing lucrative foreign deals with not only the Ukrainian Energy company Burisma, but also corporate interests in China.

I believe we named a crime after them... RICO

You haven't yet.

Because what the President said is correct! The Bidens ARE an organized crime family!

It's doubtful they committed crimes.

Even the left wing lacky who sometimes shows up on Fox said he has show extremely poor judgement, poor ethics, poor morals.

But he's never really committed a crime.

But then again....Donny hasn't committed any crimes either.

Except in their feeble little minds.

No. You don't sound bright enough to be a woman. In fact, you sound like a dingbat.

on second thought.....

THAT was SEXIST as hell !!!

The guys here might notice your propensity to insult males and take offense

That was NOT nice young lady !!!

You sound like a dingbat. It has nothing to do with your gender.

On average, however, women are usually much smarter than their male counterparts; they have to be.

Looks like the bidens were the kings of organized world crimes, crack pipes, extortion, human trafficking rings, bribery, selling out the US, etc. Lovely bunch.

Weeeeell now....it figures you folks consider business owners....."criminals"
but only Right Wing business owners for sure.

not surprising actually
nope..... try researching it, take your head out of the right wing hole it is intentionally buried in.... open your eyes to see, open your ears to hear! You can do this....!

No. You don't sound bright enough to be a woman. In fact, you sound like a dingbat.

Einstein once said......

To a moron, the brightest minds will sound stupid.

Do you understand the jist ?
Doubtful he said that.

Doubting me is like leaving your emergency brake off on a mountain road.

bad things can happen :)

I trust you are old enough to drive ??

Feel free to link to the quote.

Looks like the bidens were the kings of organized world crimes, crack pipes, extortion, human trafficking rings, bribery, selling out the US, etc. Lovely bunch.
nahhhhh, there is no organized crime Biden family.....

Weeeeell now....it figures you folks consider business owners....."criminals"
but only Right Wing business owners for sure.

not surprising actually
nope..... try researching it, take your head out of the right wing hole it is intentionally buried in.... open your eyes to see, open your ears to hear! You can do this....!

Research what ? Your claim. It only works if you use the lemming sites you visit.

Please share those. We need to know how these people turn humans into zombies like you.

on second thought.....

THAT was SEXIST as hell !!!

The guys here might notice your propensity to insult males and take offense

That was NOT nice young lady !!!

You sound like a dingbat. It has nothing to do with your gender.

On average, however, women are usually much smarter than their male counterparts; they have to be.

lol

Einstein once said......

To a moron, the brightest minds will sound stupid.

Do you understand the jist ?
Doubtful he said that.

Doubting me is like leaving your emergency brake off on a mountain road.

bad things can happen :)

I trust you are old enough to drive ??

Feel free to link to the quote.

Um....you're not paying me enough to do your leg work.

Google it

nahhhhh, there is no organized crime Biden family.....

Cause you said so.

Cause you researched it.

Biden didn't get his chances in 88 killed by plaugerizing. Never happened.

Biden said he taught constitutional law for 21 years.

He was attached to the faculty of a school for 21 years, but isn't proven he actually taught the whole time he was attached.

Maybe he was like Dizzy Lizzy Warren who made a shitpile of money teaching one class.

I agree with the President!

The president referred to recent reports featuring Biden son Hunter Biden pursuing lucrative foreign deals with not only the Ukrainian Energy company Burisma, but also corporate interests in China.

Thats what Bush's ethics lawyer RIchard Painter said of Trump family.

people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

And you've been totally fine with the Trumps ? I means, you've only spent the last four years, crying, bitching, moaning, pulling jackassed impeachment stunts, obstructing, shitting your pants, saying insane shit, focusing on the smallest things....

I am sure the Bidens will get the same treatment.

You fuckers are straight up....not hypocrites.
Let me guess,he is one of those sick trolls like so many we have here at this site when mass murderer Obama was murdering g women and children around the world expanding an illegal War in the Mideast and expanding the NSAs role in illegally spying on Americans,taking a crap on the constitution,like all of them,remained quiet and never uttered one peep correct? Lol

Joe is talking about issues....
Trump has been reduced to talking about his opponent's son.

What matters more to you?

Yes, we are just thrilled at his ideas around masks and transgender shit.

And of course he was so clear on his court packing position (issue).

Can you do us all a favor and go fuck yourself.
Dude:trolls: there is an ignore feature you know.

You haven't yet.

The UNDERSTATEMENT of the year.:up:

Forum List

Back