Donald Trump to Host Rush Limbaugh Program Tomorrow

No link yet but coming! Tru.p will reach 20 to 50 million
Man enough is enough. Hopefully he’ll discuss in detail the new healthcare plan he’s about to roll out and how it will benefit everyday Americans. Follow that up with conversation aimed at reuniting our fractured, divided country.
Myself and millions of Americans for a break from the constant barrage of negativity emanating from the Oval Office.

A few months ago it was reported that Trump wanted to have a radio show, but did not want to compete with Rush Limbaugh. Rush replied on his show the next day that the President is always invited to audition. So here it comes the audition.

I do not believe that Trump is the original president who wanted to have a radio show. I think Obama wanted to have a midday show that competed with Rush, but Obama's advisors were against it, because chances are Rush will retain the rating lead after the initial roll-out of an Obama show.

No link yet but coming! Trump will reach 20 to 50 million
20-50M of the already converted. What good will that do? He'll be sitting in the echo chamber under the false impression that all is well. :laughing0301:
You miss the point...

Trump is taking direct questions from the populace and all you have to do is send them into Rush's email... Trump will be talking to ALL OF THE PEOPLE not just those in our circle. That message is clearly getting out to everyone..

20-50M of the already converted. What good will that do? He'll be sitting in the echo chamber under the false impression that all is well.
You miss the point. Trump is taking direct questions from the populace and all you have to do is send them into Rush's email... Trump will be talking to ALL OF THE PEOPLE not just those in our circle. That message is clearly getting out to everyone.
I'm afraid YOU'RE missing the point. Who but the Trumpistas listen to or care about what Rush or his guests have to say? I can remember a time when his show was a force, but now he's a mere parody of his former self.

20-50M of the already converted. What good will that do? He'll be sitting in the echo chamber under the false impression that all is well.
You miss the point. Trump is taking direct questions from the populace and all you have to do is send them into Rush's email... Trump will be talking to ALL OF THE PEOPLE not just those in our circle. That message is clearly getting out to everyone.
I'm afraid YOU'RE missing the point. Who but the Trumpistas listen to or care about what Rush or his guests have to say? I can remember a time when his show was a force, but now he's a mere parody of his former self.
/——-/ Based on what?

Limbaugh alone attracts a audience of more than 50 million.

This will be huge, no doubt about it.

The program starts at Noon Eastern Time.

I bet his national audience will reach 200 million tomorrow

Man enough is enough. Hopefully he’ll discuss in detail the new healthcare plan he’s about to roll out and how it will benefit everyday Americans. Follow that up with conversation aimed at reuniting our fractured, divided country.
Myself and millions of Americans for a break from the constant barrage of negativity emanating from the Oval Office.

You mean from dems.

Forum List

Back