Donald Trump to Host Rush Limbaugh Program Tomorrow

No link yet but coming! Trump will reach 20 to 50 million

And he won't reach a single moderate, independent, honest to God conservative or undecided voter.
But at least he can't give Fatsbo's listeners the COVIDS.
So that part is good - Well, MAYBE! :cool-45:
You are woefully ignorant of just who Rush's listeners are...

Three hours of unfiltered Trump speaking to the nutty wing of the party while hopped up on steroids, isolated and not sleeping?

Oh please yes.

Here he is on Fox yesterday but he doesn't mention it yet.

Man, I had no idea Maria Bartiromo was such a shrill hack! :omg:

Yes, I didn't realize that until I read the OP.

Although Donald J. Trump is not cut out to be President (he refuses to kiss certain groups' posterior), he is perfect as a radio gadfly,

When Mr. Limbaugh retires, maybe Mr. Trump could take over the program. He could be something like a President-in-exile. (Of course, his enemies are hoping to make him broadcast from prison.)

No link yet but coming! Tru.p will reach 20 to 50 million

Limbaugh alone attracts a audience of more than 50 million.

This will be huge, no doubt about it.

The program starts at Noon Eastern Time.

I bet his national audience will reach 200 million tomorrow

So 2 out of every 3 men, women, children and babies in America will be tuning in? :laughing0301:

Man enough is enough. Hopefully he’ll discuss in detail the new healthcare plan he’s about to roll out and how it will benefit everyday Americans. Follow that up with conversation aimed at reuniting our fractured, divided country.
Myself and millions of Americans for a break from the constant barrage of negativity emanating from the Oval Office.

Its hard to imagine a more positive President than President Trump is.
Reagan was close, I guess.

Man enough is enough. Hopefully he’ll discuss in detail the new healthcare plan he’s about to roll out and how it will benefit everyday Americans. Follow that up with conversation aimed at reuniting our fractured, divided country.
Myself and millions of Americans for a break from the constant barrage of negativity emanating from the Oval Office.

apparently you never heard his installation speech then, 'eh?

Rush said that we will be allowed to submit questions by Email: What is your question?

I think I am going to ask the final question from the school girl that was asked of the Vice-president candidates.
I want to close tonight's debate with the question posed by Brecklyn Brown. She's an eighth grader at Springville Junior High in Springville, Utah, and here's what she wrote. Quote – “When I watch the news, all I see is arguing between Democrats and Republicans. When I watch the news, all I see is citizen fighting against citizen. When I watch the news, all I see are two candidate parties, trying to tear each other down. If our leaders can't get along, how are the citizens supposed to get along?” And then she added, “Your examples could make all the difference to bring us together” – end quote. So for each of you, in turn, I’d like you to take one minute, and respond to Brecklyn.
The truth is that argument dies in the 1992 election. We have been heading off the rails quicker and quicker. We have both parties in name only.

Rush said that we will be allowed to submit questions by Email: What is your question?

I think I am going to ask the final question from the school girl that was asked of the Vice-president candidates.
I want to close tonight's debate with the question posed by Brecklyn Brown. She's an eighth grader at Springville Junior High in Springville, Utah, and here's what she wrote. Quote – “When I watch the news, all I see is arguing between Democrats and Republicans. When I watch the news, all I see is citizen fighting against citizen. When I watch the news, all I see are two candidate parties, trying to tear each other down. If our leaders can't get along, how are the citizens supposed to get along?” And then she added, “Your examples could make all the difference to bring us together” – end quote. So for each of you, in turn, I’d like you to take one minute, and respond to Brecklyn.
To Rush: Are you a drug addict grifter of the RWingers?

To Trump: Are you really a billionaire or just a grifter?

Delusional.

Forum List

Back