Donald Trump to Host Rush Limbaugh Program Tomorrow

No link yet but coming! Tru.p will reach 20 to 50 million
Are they handing out barf bags?
Please... you don't have to listen. But I hope you do and I hope and pray YOU call and ask a question of Trump.
Ask him how many Americans signed up for Obamacare's "Pre-Existing Conditions Insurance Plan" and he probably won't know but the FACT is
out of the Obama statement "Over half of All Americans have pre-existing conditions" why did only 19,569 people sign up?

Obama is correct

The 20 million number is only the number who got Medicaid under Obamacare in the states that expanded it.
Just about everyone over age 50 has some sort of a preexisting condition.
And now, add ten million more by election time will have been diagnosed with the COVIDS.
That in and of itself is a preexisting condition because there are long-range issues with heart, lungs and assorted neurological issues.

The "CONTEXT" is that over half (160 million) Americans have pre-existing conditions.Obama's number!..AND can't get insurance...WHICH IS A LIE!
FACTS... where are yours and FACT is 160 million Americans many of them with "pre-existing conditions HAVE health insurance... the impression that Obama/Biden wanted idiots to believe is they don't have coverage! LIE!
  • According to Medicare a total 62,745,770 Americans are enrolled or about 18%, have pre-existing conditions COVERED.
  • Almost all of these 156,199,800 Americans with employer health insurance have their "pre-existing conditions COVERED
  • Medicaid 17.9% of all Americans or a total 59,070,000 Americans are enrolled in Medicaid many with "pre-existing conditions"..
  • Finally VA has over 9 million Veterans enrolled in the VA with Pre-existing conditions!
VA.gov | Veterans Affairs many with "pre-existing conditions"!

This adds up to 287,015,570 with some type of insurance that covers "pre-existing conditions"...
So where did that "over half of all Americans have pre-existing conditions that aren't covered by insurance number come from?
FACT:
AGAIN the Obamacare covered ONLY 19,569 people enrolled in Obama's "Pre-Existing Conditions Insurance Plan"???

Stop fudging numbers out of personal embarrassment please. Those on Medicare represent only those over age 65. There are tens of millions more Americans than that y'think?

Additionally there are a tens of millions more who have company insurance plans that covered preexisting conditions when they enrolled but that they may need BADLY when they lost their jobs due to Donald's botched COVID response or they have to find a new plan after Obamacare is trashed.

Conservatively, 100 million Americans will have either NO insurance or NO coverage for pre-existing conditions on short order unless Obamacare is retained and improved upon.

If you believe Republicans care about pre-existing conditions or have a plan for same or ANY health care program (repeal/ replace) - I've got a super-cool bridge and some swampland yer gonna LOVE!
NO WHERE NO where are you providing ANY supportive data as I did!
Explain to me how come under Obamacare there were only ONLY 19,569 people enrolled in Obama's "Pre-Existing Conditions Insurance Plan"???
that is 1/10th of 1% of the over half of all Americans??? less than 20,000 signed up!!!
More importantly YOU idiots seem to forget 49% of all Americans have employer health insurance that covers "pre-existing conditions"! Dummy!
There are 62 million people on MEDICARE who's pre-existing conditions are covered!
FACT dummy where are YOURS!!!
In general, Medicare covers pre-existing conditions. You won’t be denied coverage by Original Medicare, Part A and Part B, the federal health-care program. In fact, in some cases, you may be eligible for Medicare before you turn 65 due to health conditions.
FACT dummy!
According to recent data from the Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF), about 156,199,800 Americans, or around 49 percent of the country’s total population, receive employer-sponsored health insurance (also called group health insurance).
ADD the two together... 222 million have employer health or Medicare which COVERS PRE-EXISTING!!!
So where do you idiots like Obama get that over half of all Americans don't have pre-existing conditions covered???
Finally VA... Dummy! 8.92 million people enrolled in VA health care system
The easiest way to prove you had a pre-existing condition is to show that this condition was noted by the military when you first went into service. The records from your entrance medical exam can include this information.
Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) provide health and long-term care coverage to more than
70 million low-income children, pregnant women, adults, seniors, and people with disabilities in the United States.
Medicaid State Fact Sheets
FACTS Dummy add another 9 million Vets and 70 million Medicaid... TOTAL....301 million Americans covered by Employer,Medicare/Medicaid and VA or
nearly 92% of ALL Americans are COVERED for Pre-existing conditions! GEEZ why is it so hard to recognize the FACTS?
Obama LIED when he presented the premise that over half of all Americans had pre-existing conditions and couldn't get covered! Which is WHY he said it! Wanted dummies like you to believe it!!!

SCHOOLED!

Maybe Biden can get an Air America Host to let him take over his show! :auiqs.jpg:

Air America went under 10 years ago.

& most are on their own with successful programs of their own.

That would make some sense as they most likely had radio shows prior to having the Air America stigma around their neck.
What are their names? -

thom Hartmann, randi rhodes, mike Malloy & oh you might have heard of Racheal maddow. I am sure there are more..

now, by successful - I mean they are making a decent living, pay their bills, & have a clear conscience & clean soul.

Just curious, when I tune into RUSH tomorrow on my AM radio, how will anyone know?

The all knowing, all seeing, all sensing, MahaRushie knows all! :D

does he know how long his cancer riddled, anal casted, draft dodging, oxytocin addctied body has left to go b4 satan takes him home?
For all the years he has been on the radio, Limbaugh just tells you what is happening on the other side. Truthfully, our nation should not needed him or others on the radio. We have moved to the left regardless anyway. Before nations self destruct, there are many people who warn. We all know common sense. But many believe that equality is pushing a square peg into a round hole. And no matter how much it costs, it is going to be done.

Just curious, when I tune into RUSH tomorrow on my AM radio, how will anyone know?

does he know how long his cancer riddled, anal casted, draft dodging, oxytocin addctied body has left to go b4 satan takes him home?
For all the years he has been on the radio, Limbaugh just tells you what is happening on the other side. Truthfully, our nation should not needed him or others on the radio. We have moved to the left regardless anyway. Before nations self destruct, there are many people who warn. We all know common sense. But many believe that equality is pushing a square peg into a round hole. And no matter how much it costs, it is going to be done.

^ ' For all the years he has been on the radio, Limbaugh just tells you what is happening on the other side.

lol …. you mean like when he spent 3 solid days blasting Sandra fluke & how slutty she was? pure lying venom is what he spews.

please.

Maybe Biden can get an Air America Host to let him take over his show! :auiqs.jpg:

That would make some sense as they most likely had radio shows prior to having the Air America stigma around their neck.
What are their names? -

thom Hartmann, randi rhodes, mike Malloy & oh you might have heard of Racheal maddow. I am sure there are more..

now, by successful - I mean they are making a decent living, pay their bills, & have a clear conscience & clean soul.

Randi Rhoades used to be listenable prior to AA - AA ruined her

Maddow is the biggest conspiracy theorist on the airwaves and they all end up being wrong.
But yeah it does have a bit of a cult following.

The other two - I guess that they exist, I really don't know.

What are their names? -

Maddow is the biggest conspiracy theorist on the airwaves and they all end up being wrong.

lol….

Randi Rhodes

^ ' For all the years he has been on the radio, Limbaugh just tells you what is happening on the other side.

lol …. you mean like when he spent 3 solid days blasting Sandra fluke & how slutty she was? pure lying venom is what he spews.

please.

I thought calling her a slut assumed facts not in evidence - that was problematic.
He should have explained the parasitic nature of people who want others to pay for their stuff

One of his extremely few misses.

What are their names? -

lol….

Randi Rhodes

I already told you that I know who she is -
I used to listen to her on terrestrial radio out of Miami, Simulcast in Tampa

Rick and Suds, Randi Rhodes, Neil Rodgers

She was Liberal but not crazy back then.

Forum List

Back