Donald Trump's BRILLIANT & Unusual Plan to Lower the National Debt

I'm sure there are plenty of worthless assets we can sell off. Land that isn't being used up for anything useful. Perhaps we can just sell the homes of welfare recipients so they can start contributing to this country. What do you think?
Now we see your true agenda

Wanting people to contribute to this country is a bad agenda?

Forcing people who struggle to support themselves to pay taxes while our wealthiest pay the lowest rate in 70 years is a bad agenda

U.S._Distribution_of_Wealth,_2007.jpg

Where should we be looking for our tax dollars?

So getting a person off the welfare system and get them a home and have them making enough to pay taxes is a bad agenda? Forcing people to pay more and more taxes is a bad agenda.

You better first worry about the hundreds of thousands of layoffs both in the public and private sectors that will be inevitable if Trump were to shrink the government enough to pay off 18 trillion in debt.

I'm not going to worry, that seems to be your job. Trump isn't President, Trump won't likely get the Republican nomination. You are just another liberal drama queen.

I'm sure there are plenty of worthless assets we can sell off. Land that isn't being used up for anything useful. Perhaps we can just sell the homes of welfare recipients so they can start contributing to this country. What do you think?

Forcing people who struggle to support themselves to pay taxes while our wealthiest pay the lowest rate in 70 years is a bad agenda

So getting a person off the welfare system and get them a home and have them making enough to pay taxes is a bad agenda? Forcing people to pay more and more taxes is a bad agenda.
See that pie?

Move more people to the next slice and you can talk

You have a plan? I'm not seeing Obama moving anyone to the next better slice, in fact he is doing just the opposite. Looks like ll Democrats do IS talk.

You better first worry about the hundreds of thousands of layoffs both in the public and private sectors that will be inevitable if Trump were to shrink the government enough to pay off 18 trillion in debt.

I'm not going to worry, that seems to be your job. Trump isn't President, Trump won't likely get the Republican nomination. You are just another liberal drama queen.

lol, here's your participation trophy.

The wall will be our new national treasure, replacing Yellowstone. The wall will be a hotel stretching 1000 miles in and out of water. The hotel waste will go into the Rio Grande and other foreign waters, and the hotel rooms will pay off the debt and lower taxes. That Trump is a goldmine of ideas.

Trump prolly won't be the nominee, but his blathering and backtracking on taxes and spending insures the gop will not put up any credible plan to broaden the tax base, cut at least the growth of entitlements and provide any middle class tax cut that might stimulate growth beyond 3%.

So we'll have a choice of another supply side cut and more debt on our kids, with the dems forestalling any entitlement reform in sort of a protest to another attempt at increasing the wealth of 4K families, OR more Obamacare.

What other candidate would come up with innovative ideas like that (or even CARE about reducing the debt for that matter)?

Any other who's out of his fucking mind.
Your idea of sanity is to keep repeating the same process of borrowing and spending and expecting a different outcome. If I'm not mistaken, that's the definition of insanity.

You're referring to Trump's standard issue Republican insanity of cutting taxes and thinking that will balance the budget?
No, I'm referring to your stupidity.
May I assume by "innovative plan" you're referring to selling off gummit stuff?

What other candidate would come up with innovative ideas like that (or even CARE about reducing the debt for that matter)?

Your idea of sanity is to keep repeating the same process of borrowing and spending and expecting a different outcome. If I'm not mistaken, that's the definition of insanity.

You're referring to Trump's standard issue Republican insanity of cutting taxes and thinking that will balance the budget?

Cutting taxes and thinking you'll get more revenue is neither an innovative nor intelligent idea.

See that pie?

Move more people to the next slice and you can talk

You have a plan? I'm not seeing Obama moving anyone to the next better slice, in fact he is doing just the opposite. Looks like ll Democrats do IS talk.
Your plan is to tax those with a tiny sliver of wealth
How does that help them

I think Trump's brilliant and innovative plan was used by Jackson, to pay off the debt, but paying off the debt brought on a short depression/recession.

Assume anything you want. And it was "innovative ideas", not "innovative plan".

While trump is selling off our property, why not military property too

We have bases all over the world

How bout selling off a carrier task force for a trillion?

Assume anything you want. And it was "innovative ideas", not "innovative plan".

OK, I'll assume you aint got jack shite beyond juvenile insults.

The wall will be our new national treasure, replacing Yellowstone. The wall will be a hotel stretching 1000 miles in and out of water. The hotel waste will go into the Rio Grande and other foreign waters, and the hotel rooms will pay off the debt and lower taxes. That Trump is a goldmine of ideas.

Just think . The national mall can finally become the NATIONAL SHOPPING MALL!

Really, why do we need a Vietnam memorial ? Who wants to remember that war!? It'd be much better used as a Starbucks .

In kc alone we have plenty of VACANT government buildings & property. Since when are those national treasures? Are you as stupid as you claim Trump supporters to be?

I don't know the value of unused government assets but in any rational persons mind this could be a good start. Hoarders excluded of course. Are you a hoarder or just a fool?

Timmy is a democrat, thus he believes that all things in the nation, including the people, are the rightful property of the state. Which means the elite who rule the state are owners of everything. It's the democrat way.

Just think . The national mall can finally become the NATIONAL SHOPPING MALL!

Really, why do we need a Vietnam memorial ? Who wants to remember that war!? It'd be much better used as a Starbucks .
You can chisel off the names and sell them to tourists

We can sell all that junk in the smithsonian at the National Shopping Mall

Yeah, let's pave over Arlington cemetary and turn it into condos !

Trumps stupid wall will waste more money than he can generate by selling off out national treasures .
REally? So what kind of wall plans has Trump decided on? Concrete? Brick? Brownstone? Cyclone Fencing?

You must know since you *know* it will be so expensive, you lying jack ass.

Do we tax wealth, Comrade Shitflinger?

Or do we rather tax income? What if we adjusted the graph you got from your hate site to include the wealth held by the Federal government?

In kc alone we have plenty of VACANT government buildings & property. Since when are those national treasures? Are you as stupid as you claim Trump supporters to be?

I don't know the value of unused government assets but in any rational persons mind this could be a good start. Hoarders excluded of course. Are you a hoarder or just a fool?

Timmy is a democrat, thus he believes that all things in the nation, including the people, are the rightful property of the state. Which means the elite who rule the state are owners of everything. It's the democrat way.

Oh please . Not all these buildings are locate in highly valuable real estate markets .

You want to bring the debt down? 1% national sales tax .

One side of the new shopping mall can face Mexico and the other side the US, and we sell to whoever can buy. Of course we will have to build a number of bridges across the Rio Grande so people have easy access to the new national shopping mall.

Forum List

Back