Donald Trump's question and answer at black church has already been scripted

Trump's question and answer at black church already scripted

The candidate’s visit to a largely black church in Detroit will see him participate in a pre-written question and answer session with the pastor, according to documents seen by The New York Times.

----------------

Why bother with the trip. Just show the script.
Everything he has said the last couple weeks has been scripted. So basically the real trump is keeping to a script because the real him is unelectable

What has Hillary ever said that hasn't been scripted? Even the pickle jar on the Jimmy Kimmel show was scripted.

I love the faux outrage spewing from Hillary douche bags.
The point is this isn't the real don trump. When I watch him read a well written speech I wonder what he's really thinking.

Just not buying it. Someone's telling don the politically right things to say. Fake.

So you don't thing someone is telling Hillary the right things to say? Are you really that stupid, gullible and hypocritical?

The things left wingers say just kill me!
You won't understand this, but a thoughtful and intelligent person gathers the opinions of others knowing they don't know everything. They look at the facts and considers an opinion. Sometimes accepting advice from this person and that person before forming their own opinion.

Trump doesn't want to hear what other people say. After all, he already knows more than generals. Listening to advice only messes up his "from the gut" mojo.

Hey black folks, keep on voting for Democrats. It's workin out great for ya...

Because the entire black population of the United States lives in Detroit, right?

Hey i know, Democrats are saving the Black Folk. I've heard it for many years. Too bad it's a shameful lie. Trump is Spot On. African Americans have nothing to lose in trying something different. Why not Trump?

Trump's question and answer at black church already scripted

The candidate’s visit to a largely black church in Detroit will see him participate in a pre-written question and answer session with the pastor, according to documents seen by The New York Times.

----------------

Why bother with the trip. Just show the script.
Everything he has said the last couple weeks has been scripted. So basically the real trump is keeping to a script because the real him is unelectable

What has Hillary ever said that hasn't been scripted? Even the pickle jar on the Jimmy Kimmel show was scripted.

The point is this isn't the real don trump. When I watch him read a well written speech I wonder what he's really thinking.

Just not buying it. Someone's telling don the politically right things to say. Fake.

So you don't thing someone is telling Hillary the right things to say? Are you really that stupid, gullible and hypocritical?

You won't understand this, but a thoughtful and intelligent person gathers the opinions of others knowing they don't know everything. They look at the facts and considers an opinion. Sometimes accepting advice from this person and that person before forming their own opinion.

Trump doesn't want to hear what other people say. After all, he already knows more than generals. Listening to advice only messes up his "from the gut" mojo.
Trump is already formulating his response before you have even asked the question. He reminds me of Both Christian Bail the real person and the actor in American Psycho.

or Daniel Day Lewis in There Will Be Blood

Him and Baron

Trump is already formulating his response before you have even asked the question. He reminds me of Both Christian Bail the real person and the actor in American Psycho.

Him and Baron

Yet you're supporting a corrupt criminal and her serial rapist husband. Go figure? :cuckoo:

Him and Baron

Yet you're supporting a corrupt criminal and her serial rapist husband. Go figure? :cuckoo:
I've been hearing that since the 90's. You and your kind are the boys who cried wolf. Now Hillary could commit a crime and we wouldn't even believe you. See why you aren't supposed to cry wolf?

Donald Trump could 'shoot somebody and not lose voters' - CNNPolitics.com

Him and Baron

I've been hearing that since the 90's. You and your kind are the boys who cried wolf. Now Hillary could commit a crime and we wouldn't even believe you. See why you aren't supposed to cry wolf?

Donald Trump could 'shoot somebody and not lose voters' - CNNPolitics.com

:laugh:

Because the entire black population of the United States lives in Detroit, right?

Hey i know, Democrats are saving the Black Folk. I've heard it for many years. Too bad it's a shameful lie. Trump is Spot On. African Americans have nothing to lose in trying something different. Why not Trump?

This is why Republicans are fucktards. African Americans are an important part of the Democratic Party. As Obama proves. Democrats aren't "taking care of" or "managing" or "saving" black people. African Americans work with the Democrats as an important partner. That's they way a coalition works.

Republicans are fucktards. They don't understand what "coalition" means since they are 90% white.

This is why Republicans are fucktards. African Americans are an important part of the Democratic Party. As Obama proves. Democrats aren't "taking care of" or "managing" or "saving" black people. African Americans work with the Democrats as an important partner. That's they way a coalition works.

Republicans are fucktards. They don't understand what "coalition" means since they are 90% white.

If coalition means how to set records being poor & killing your neighbors then that is one successful coalition!

If coalition means how to set records being poor & killing your neighbors then that is one successful coalition!

White, Middle-Age Suicide In America Skyrockets

US suicide rate surges, particularly among white people - BBC News

The increase is particularly pronounced among middle-age white people who now account for a third of all US suicides.

----------------------------------------------

See, that's what happens when you listen to right wingernut morons like Trump and Hannity and Rush and the entire GOP leadership. Constantly being pounded with America has failed and America is a mess, they lost hope. They ended it. They just couldn't take it anymore. So they get rid of Hispanics, the economy collapses and Republicans still aren't qualified for any good jobs. The endgame? More suicide.

White, Middle-Age Suicide In America Skyrockets

US suicide rate surges, particularly among white people - BBC News

The increase is particularly pronounced among middle-age white people who now account for a third of all US suicides.

----------------------------------------------

See, that's what happens when you listen to right wingernut morons like Trump and Hannity and Rush and the entire GOP leadership. Constantly being pounded with America has failed and America is a mess, they lost hope. They ended it. They just couldn't take it anymore. So they get rid of Hispanics, the economy collapses and Republicans still aren't qualified for any good jobs. The endgame? More suicide.

Irrelevant to my post but keep trying little one

"Coalition', 'Community Organizing'. Tired old Democrat farces that only end up creating this...

Forum List

Back