Donald Trump's question and answer at black church has already been scripted

Script this ...

2016 Presidential Polls: How Trump Polls With Black Voters

CrE-CVXWAAAwSzV.jpg

Things African Americans prefer to Trump, per @ppppolls: bedbugs, bubonic plague, mosquitoes, airplane middle seats.

Yep, Trump's outreach and appeal to Black voters is going real well.
Trump is at 16% of black voter support....quite impressive for you democrat slaves...

:lol: 16% my ass dummy.
You fucktard racist democrats are done....and blacks will lead the way.....:lol:

Sure dummy .. that's what you said when Romney ran. As hard as you tried, you morons couldn't do anything to stop a black president.. can't do shit to stop a woman president .. even an unpopular one .. and once again, blacks will lead the way to your defeat. :0)

Democrats will take the Senate .. Obama might be on the Supreme Court to piss on your graves .. confederate flags stinking up the garbage dumps. :0)
I do agree with you on the confederate flags....it will be nice to see your democrat symbol of oppression hit the garbage can.....

Sure .. it's democrats who sent that shit flag to the garbage dumps .. and it's you RW assholes who cry about it.

Trump is at 16% of black voter support....quite impressive for you democrat slaves...

:lol: 16% my ass dummy.
You fucktard racist democrats are done....and blacks will lead the way.....:lol:

Sure dummy .. that's what you said when Romney ran. As hard as you tried, you morons couldn't do anything to stop a black president.. can't do shit to stop a woman president .. even an unpopular one .. and once again, blacks will lead the way to your defeat. :0)

Democrats will take the Senate .. Obama might be on the Supreme Court to piss on your graves .. confederate flags stinking up the garbage dumps. :0)
I do agree with you on the confederate flags....it will be nice to see your democrat symbol of oppression hit the garbage can.....

Sure .. it's democrats who sent that shit flag to the garbage dumps .. and it's you RW assholes who cry about it.
It's their flag....good for them...l

Trump is measuring his words, ensuring what he chooses his words wisely, as opposed to Hillary 'Blacks are Super-Predators' Clinton. :p

It doesn't matter how he measures his words, or what words he uses .. Black voters are NOT going to support him nor the republican white nationalist party.

One would have to be a complete fool to believe that we would.
No, a fool continues to do the same thing over and over again while expecting and hoping for different results.

Maybe in ANOTHER 50 years of being lied to, used, and the slow decline of the status of blacks - replaced by the new minority 'DNC Darlings', Latinos and Muslims - blacks will eventually get tired of the Liberal 'plantation' and 'economic slavery'.

What great thing do you believe Trump is doing or going to do for black folks when he can't even address a room full of them?
He will tell you when he address a room full of them today....without hot sauce...:lol:

It's a one on one interview not open to the public dope. Do you even know the subject of thread you're stinking up?

Trump is measuring his words, ensuring what he chooses his words wisely, as opposed to Hillary 'Blacks are Super-Predators' Clinton. :p

It doesn't matter how he measures his words, or what words he uses .. Black voters are NOT going to support him nor the republican white nationalist party.

No, a fool continues to do the same thing over and over again while expecting and hoping for different results.

Maybe in ANOTHER 50 years of being lied to, used, and the slow decline of the status of blacks - replaced by the new minority 'DNC Darlings', Latinos and Muslims - blacks will eventually get tired of the Liberal 'plantation' and 'economic slavery'.

That's ignorant on all kinds of levels.

In 50 years .. YOU will be a minority .. and we aren't afraid of non-white people like you are.
A view from a bigoted racist......

Everything you say is stupid.

What great thing do you believe Trump is doing or going to do for black folks when he can't even address a room full of them?
He will tell you when he address a room full of them today....without hot sauce...:lol:

It's a one on one interview not open to the public dope. Do you even know the subject of thread you're stinking up?
No, I am talking about the public one...the one that will be aired on all the major black networks....

That's ignorant on all kinds of levels.

In 50 years .. YOU will be a minority .. and we aren't afraid of non-white people like you are.
A view from a bigoted racist......

Everything you say is stupid.
To the stupid...

Script this ...

CrE-CVXWAAAwSzV.jpg

Things African Americans prefer to Trump, per @ppppolls: bedbugs, bubonic plague, mosquitoes, airplane middle seats.

Were you homeschooled, Webelo?

Script this ...

CrE-CVXWAAAwSzV.jpg

Were you homeschooled, Webelo?
Private school....how did you like public school? :lol:

No, I am talking about the public one...the one that will be aired on all the major black networks....

There is more information in a rerun of the Jefferson's then in anything Trump has to say .. and I doubt that black stations would preempt an airing of a 40 year-old rerun of the Jefferson's for Donald Trump.

Trump's question and answer at black church already scripted

The candidate’s visit to a largely black church in Detroit will see him participate in a pre-written question and answer session with the pastor, according to documents seen by The New York Times.

----------------

Why bother with the trip. Just show the script.
Everything he has said the last couple weeks has been scripted. So basically the real trump is keeping to a script because the real him is unelectable

What has Hillary ever said that hasn't been scripted? Even the pickle jar on the Jimmy Kimmel show was scripted.

I love the faux outrage spewing from Hillary douche bags.
The point is this isn't the real don trump. When I watch him read a well written speech I wonder what he's really thinking.

Just not buying it. Someone's telling don the politically right things to say. Fake.

So you don't thing someone is telling Hillary the right things to say? Are you really that stupid, gullible and hypocritical?

The things left wingers say just kill me!

There is more information in a rerun of the Jefferson's then in anything Trump has to say .. and I doubt that black stations would preempt an airing of a 40 year-old rerun of the Jefferson's for Donald Trump.

Someone who feeds on a steady diet of Hillary's pablum and bullshit is in no position to be attacking Trump. That's the problem for you Hillary supporters, no matter what you attack Trump for, Hillary is 1000 times worse.

I do t blame you for not wanting to listen to Trump, I mean, being the good racist bigoted democrat you are....

Someone who feeds on a steady diet of Hillary's pablum and bullshit is in no position to be attacking Trump. That's the problem for you Hillary supporters, no matter what you attack Trump for, Hillary is 1000 times worse.

The problem for you dummies is that no demographic in America votes for republicans in the majority except white men .. which of course is why you idiots are constantly whining for black votes .. that aren't coming.

The problem for you dummies is that no demographic in America votes for republicans in the majority except white men .. which of course is why you idiots are constantly whining for black votes .. that aren't coming.
Good boy...

I do t blame you for not wanting to listen to Trump, I mean, being the good racist bigoted democrat you are....

Everything you say is stupid and child-like.

Very mature.

I do pitty you.....

Good boy...

I'm not the one here begging for votes, am I? :0)

Very mature.

I'm surprised you can even spell mature.

I've always pictured you as the sniveling brat in your avatar.

Good boy...

I'm not the one here begging for votes, am I? :0)
No...you're the one here begging for blacks not to vote......

Forum List

Back