Donald Trump's question and answer at black church has already been scripted

It's a one on one interview not open to the public dope. Do you even know the subject of thread you're stinking up?
No, I am talking about the public one...the one that will be aired on all the major black networks....

There is more information in a rerun of the Jefferson's then in anything Trump has to say .. and I doubt that black stations would preempt an airing of a 40 year-old rerun of the Jefferson's for Donald Trump.
I do t blame you for not wanting to listen to Trump, I mean, being the good racist bigoted democrat you are....

Everything you say is stupid and child-like.
I do pitty you.....

:0) Who gives a fuck about what a shit-stained blip on my screen thinks?

No, I am talking about the public one...the one that will be aired on all the major black networks....

There is more information in a rerun of the Jefferson's then in anything Trump has to say .. and I doubt that black stations would preempt an airing of a 40 year-old rerun of the Jefferson's for Donald Trump.
I do t blame you for not wanting to listen to Trump, I mean, being the good racist bigoted democrat you are....

I do pitty you.....

Indeed.....we have no place for you bigoted racist democrats in America.....

Repubs now give praise to Trump for being able to read off of a teleprompter. Just months ago they thought that was a sign of being fake...that is, until Trump did it then it was cool.

Now he has his questions and answers scripted even the question of his belief in god. Doesnt everyone have a prewritten answer on why they believe in god? :badgrin:

Repubs now give praise to Trump for being able to read off of a teleprompter. Just months ago they thought that was a sign of being fake...that is, until Trump did it then it was cool.

Now he has his questions and answers scripted even the question of his belief in god. Doesnt everyone have a prewritten answer on why they believe in god? :badgrin:
Awwww....you're mad your plantation wants to listen to Trump........

Trump has given 16 "free for all' press conferences where anyone can ask him any question since the beginning of the year.
Cankles has given - ZERO

meme destroyed.

/thread

And all he did was lie in everyone of them which is better than Hillary only if this was a contest on who can hold more press conferences and flat out lie.

I do pitty you.....

Everything you say is stupid.

Don't look now dummy, but the Republican Party is teetering on disaster. Of course you wouldn't know that even though the evidence of that is unavoidable.

Awwww....you're mad your plantation wants to listen to Trump........

They dont, they want to hear his prewritten answers so they can see how phony he is.

Person: Do you believe in god?
Trump: Uhhh, where is that answer *flips pages nervously* Ahh, here it is. Yes! Bigly!

It doesn't matter how he measures his words, or what words he uses .. Black voters are NOT going to support him nor the republican white nationalist party.

One would have to be a complete fool to believe that we would.
No, a fool continues to do the same thing over and over again while expecting and hoping for different results.

Maybe in ANOTHER 50 years of being lied to, used, and the slow decline of the status of blacks - replaced by the new minority 'DNC Darlings', Latinos and Muslims - blacks will eventually get tired of the Liberal 'plantation' and 'economic slavery'.

What great thing do you believe Trump is doing or going to do for black folks when he can't even address a room full of them?
He will tell you when he address a room full of them today....without hot sauce...:lol:

It's a one on one interview not open to the public dope. Do you even know the subject of thread you're stinking up?

No dope, it's airing on the pastor's own network only after being satisfactorily edited
by the Trump team.

Trump's question and answer at black church already scripted

Trump could stray away from the prepared answers when he is actually speaking with Bishop Jackson, though The Times reports that his aides will also help edit the interview before it airs on the clergyman’s Impact Network.

You should start over at page one and try again.
Donald Trump's question and answer at black church has already been scripted

They also are applauding his recent "outreach" to the black community forgetting that they used to call that pandering. :laugh:

The candidate’s visit to a largely black church in Detroit will see him participate in a pre-written question and answer session with the pastor, according to documents seen by The New York Times.

----------------

Why bother with the trip. Just show the script.
Everything he has said the last couple weeks has been scripted. So basically the real trump is keeping to a script because the real him is unelectable

What has Hillary ever said that hasn't been scripted? Even the pickle jar on the Jimmy Kimmel show was scripted.

I love the faux outrage spewing from Hillary douche bags.
The point is this isn't the real don trump. When I watch him read a well written speech I wonder what he's really thinking.

Just not buying it. Someone's telling don the politically right things to say. Fake.

So you don't thing someone is telling Hillary the right things to say? Are you really that stupid, gullible and hypocritical?

The things left wingers say just kill me!
You got a point there. All I know if Trump is clearly being a fake and voters don't like that.

What's Hillary's pre-written answer on whether she believes in God?

I do pitty you.....

Everything you say is stupid.

Don't look now dummy, but the Republican Party is teetering on disaster. Of course you wouldn't know that even though the evidence of that is unavoidable.
You sound like termites boasting that they've eaten through the hull of the ship. You're too stupid to realize you're gloating about your own destruction.

I do pitty you.....

You are a special member of this forum.

No matter what Trump does, douche bags like you will find it as a reason to attack him.

The candidate’s visit to a largely black church in Detroit will see him participate in a pre-written question and answer session with the pastor, according to documents seen by The New York Times.

----------------

Everything he has said the last couple weeks has been scripted. So basically the real trump is keeping to a script because the real him is unelectable

What has Hillary ever said that hasn't been scripted? Even the pickle jar on the Jimmy Kimmel show was scripted.

I love the faux outrage spewing from Hillary douche bags.
The point is this isn't the real don trump. When I watch him read a well written speech I wonder what he's really thinking.

Just not buying it. Someone's telling don the politically right things to say. Fake.

So you don't thing someone is telling Hillary the right things to say? Are you really that stupid, gullible and hypocritical?

The things left wingers say just kill me!
You got a point there. All I know if Trump is clearly being a fake and voters don't like that.

Presumably at least 15M voters do like it. Scary!!!

No matter what Trump does, douche bags like you will find it as a reason to attack him.

Red:
That's not true at all. If he were to withdraw from the Presidential race I wouldn't chide him for it.

----------------

so it's bad with (R) does it, but not bad when (D) does it.

seriously people, make sure you aren't doing shit like this, it makes you look dumber.

and considering how dumb you look, it's a shocking new low
What the fuck are you talking about?

What ever it is, PROVE IT!

Forum List

Back