🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump's serious and thoughtful vetting process.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump has a doctor who insists Trump weigh's 239 lbs which puts him one pound less than obese. Considering his size, part of his body must be made of helium.
And all Trump has to do is eat a tiny bit more healthy and he could live to 200.
His genes are unbelievable. I suspect the only reason the doctor didn't say superman was because he didn't want people to think he was pandering.

So obviously, this Doctor having the ability to identify a superman, gives him the insight and knowledge to run the VA with over 330,000 employees. Obviously.

And the current Secretary of the Treasury, being super rich himself, must be qualified to be the Secretary of the Treasury. After all, he's super rich.

See what a serious vetting process Trump has put in place? It's called "gut feeling".

Follow that to the logical conclusion. Trump's chef is fantastic making chocolate cake, so he would make a great head of the Food and Drug administration.

Too bad his gardener is Mexican. Otherwise, he could obviously be the head of the EPA and bring his landscaping ability to landscaping the entire country.

Trump has a doctor who insists Trump weigh's 239 lbs which puts him one pound less than obese. Considering his size, part of his body must be made of helium.
And all Trump has to do is eat a tiny bit more healthy and he could live to 200.
His genes are unbelievable. I suspect the only reason the doctor didn't say superman was because he didn't want people to think he was pandering.

So obviously, this Doctor having the ability to identify a superman, gives him the insight and knowledge to run the VA with over 330,000 employees. Obviously.

And the current Secretary of the Treasury, being super rich himself, must be qualified to be the Secretary of the Treasury. After all, he's super rich.

See what a serious vetting process Trump has put in place? It's called "gut feeling".

Follow that to the logical conclusion. Trump's chef is fantastic making chocolate cake, so he would make a great head of the Food and Drug administration.

Too bad his gardener is Mexican. Otherwise, he could obviously be the head of the EPA and bring his landscaping ability to landscaping the entire country.
DbkdIEPUwAASi9D.jpg

Sorry your girl lost. Don't like Trump? Then why don't you have him impeached?

:laughing0301:

Ted Lieu @tedlieu

Search the internet for "SS7 exploit" and also "Pegasus malware." Read some articles on them. Then let me know if you are FREAKED OUT OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF IS USING AN UNSECURE PERSONAL CELL PHONE. https://twitter.com/cnni/status/988516825825619968 …
4:13 PM - Apr 24, 2018

CNN International @cnni

US President Donald Trump is increasingly relying on his personal cell phone to contact outside advisers, multiple sources inside and outside the White House tell CNN http://cnn.it/2Jk2a8B
4:35 PM - Apr 23, 2018

I was going to start a thread on this, but you already have one. Cool.

I'm against the doctor being appointed as head of the VA, but not because of the drinking on the job and over prescribing medicine. I'm against him because he is woefully unqualified for the job. He has no experience with running a large organization because he's a specialty officer in the medical field. He isn't a line officer.

In the organization of a ship, you have 2 types of officers, line officers, and specialty officers who have a specialized field like medical, engineering, supply, etc. Line officers are the ones who oversee the day to day operations of the ship.

This doctor has only been a physician for the past few years or so, because he's been the presidential doc for a few presidents now. His job has been to look after the health of the presidents, not running a department.

• Banned

DbkdIEPUwAASi9D.jpg

Sorry your girl lost. Don't like Trump? Then why don't you have him impeached?

:laughing0301:
In time.

• Banned

I'm against the doctor being appointed as head of the VA, but not because of the drinking on the job and over prescribing medicine. I'm against him because he is woefully unqualified for the job. He has no experience with running a large organization because he's a specialty officer in the medical field. He isn't a line officer.

In the organization of a ship, you have 2 types of officers, line officers, and specialty officers who have a specialized field like medical, engineering, supply, etc. Line officers are the ones who oversee the day to day operations of the ship.

This doctor has only been a physician for the past few years or so, because he's been the presidential doc for a few presidents now. His job has been to look after the health of the presidents, not running a department.
To me, being drunk on the job and over proscribing opioids makes him unqualified. Shows a serious lack of good judgement.

• Banned

Ted Lieu @tedlieu

Search the internet for "SS7 exploit" and also "Pegasus malware." Read some articles on them. Then let me know if you are FREAKED OUT OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF IS USING AN UNSECURE PERSONAL CELL PHONE. https://twitter.com/cnni/status/988516825825619968 …

CNN International @cnni

US President Donald Trump is increasingly relying on his personal cell phone to contact outside advisers, multiple sources inside and outside the White House tell CNN http://cnn.it/2Jk2a8B
Hitler used cell phones too!
Speaking of Hitler, what ever happened to your idol?

Ted Lieu @tedlieu

CNN International @cnni

Hitler used cell phones too!
Speaking of Hitler, what ever happened to your idol?
Not sure. Some say he was reincarnated and born in Hawaii and went on the become a faggot politician.

To me, being drunk on the job and over proscribing opioids makes him unqualified. Shows a serious lack of good judgement.

Well, to be fair, when Trump announced this guy as his VA appointee, I was against it for that very reason. Did you know that specialty officers will never be in command of a ship? Only line officers are qualified to command ships. And, because he has never ran a command all by himself, I don't think he's got what it takes to run the VA, which is the second largest agency in the government.

But now that it has come out that he's been drinking on the job and over prescribing opiates? I'm doubly against him for running the VA.

By the way, did you hear what Trump said this afternoon? Kind of a backhanded way to talk about the VA job. Here's a link.......

Trump Hints That Ronny Jackson Might Withdraw V.A. Nomination Amid Criticism

Speaking at a news conference with the president of France, Mr. Trump strongly defended Dr. Jackson, the current White House physician, as “one of the finest people that I have met,” but he hinted that Dr. Jackson might soon withdraw from consideration, blaming Democrats for mounting an unfair attack on his nominee’s record.

“I don’t want to put a man through a process like this,” Mr. Trump said, calling the allegations about Dr. Jackson “ugly.” The president said, “The fact is, I wouldn’t do it. What does he need it for? To be abused by a number of politicians?”

“It’s totally his decision,” Mr. Trump added, saying that he had talked with Dr. Jackson earlier in the day.

Lying Donald has taken cronyism to it's logical conclusion. He gives government positions to his wedding planner. The Republican party is without morals or ethics now. They actually believe that when they have power they are gods of the universe.

Unfortunately nothing remains static. The wails and cries that will come out of their bodies when Democrats take control of Congress in November will be heard from coast to coast.

Problem is anyone he picks for anything goes through he’ll, even though undeserved.

Well, to be fair, when Trump announced this guy as his VA appointee, I was against it for that very reason. Did you know that specialty officers will never be in command of a ship? Only line officers are qualified to command ships. And, because he has never ran a command all by himself, I don't think he's got what it takes to run the VA, which is the second largest agency in the government.

But now that it has come out that he's been drinking on the job and over prescribing opiates? I'm doubly against him for running the VA.

By the way, did you hear what Trump said this afternoon? Kind of a backhanded way to talk about the VA job. Here's a link.......

Speaking at a news conference with the president of France, Mr. Trump strongly defended Dr. Jackson, the current White House physician, as “one of the finest people that I have met,” but he hinted that Dr. Jackson might soon withdraw from consideration, blaming Democrats for mounting an unfair attack on his nominee’s record.

“I don’t want to put a man through a process like this,” Mr. Trump said, calling the allegations about Dr. Jackson “ugly.” The president said, “The fact is, I wouldn’t do it. What does he need it for? To be abused by a number of politicians?”

“It’s totally his decision,” Mr. Trump added, saying that he had talked with Dr. Jackson earlier in the day.

Problem is anyone he picks for anything goes through he’ll, even though undeserved.

I seem to remember nothing but praise for Dr. Jackson from Obama and various members of his administration.

Wonder what's changed?

His being a specialty officer (medical), means that he has little to no experience in running a command. Only line officers are qualified to be CO's. And, because he has no experience related to running the VA, he's unqualified.

Ted Lieu @tedlieu

CNN International @cnni

Even if Trump tried, he couldn't jeopardize the security of the White House anywhere as bad as Hillary would have. She couldn't even run a State Department or a Presidential campaign computer without allowing Russians, Chinese, Wikileaks, and God knows who else snooping around inside of it.

You do know that's why your girl lost, right? Because some very compromising things were hacked from her computers, right?

His being a specialty officer (medical), means that he has little to no experience in running a command. Only line officers are qualified to be CO's. And, because he has no experience related to running the VA, he's unqualified.

So what qualifications did Obama have in order to lead a country? I hardly think "community organizer" qualifies as "command experience."

So what qualifications did Obama have in order to lead a country? I hardly think "community organizer" qualifies as "command experience."

Wow................you can't talk about the fact that this doc has no qualifications to run the VA. All you can do is deflect to Obama. Hate to tell you, but Obama left office a year and a half ago.

It’s pertinent, because you felt Obama had the ability to lead, even though he had no experience.

Wow................you can't talk about the fact that this doc has no qualifications to run the VA. All you can do is deflect to Obama. Hate to tell you, but Obama left office a year and a half ago.

It’s pertinent, because you felt Obama had the ability to lead, even though he had no experience.

Hey, at least Obama had experience in the Senate before he ran for president.

This doc has zero experience and more than likely no idea as to how to run an organization like that. He has no command experience. If he was a line officer, I might feel a bit different.

Experience in the Senate is not the same. It’s not. Why do you think we never seem to elect anyone that has served?

Hey, at least Obama had experience in the Senate before he ran for president.

This doc has zero experience and more than likely no idea as to how to run an organization like that. He has no command experience. If he was a line officer, I might feel a bit different.

Forum List

Back