🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald's Claims About Voter Fraud Are Based On A Lie

Keep your head in the sand Jillian although I did not think girls like having sand in their hair?

Minnesota’s Secretary of State, Steve Simon, has tried to frustrate investigation into illegal voting by refusing to turn over either to polling places or to the plaintiffs in the lawsuit the complete list, which the state maintains, of those who have lost their voting rights. It is hard to see any possible reason why this list should be a secret, other than the Democrats’ desire that convicted felons, who overwhelmingly vote their way, get away with voting illegally.

Rampant Voter Fraud Alleged In Minnesota

Keep your head in the sand Jillian although I did not think girls like having sand in their hair?

Minnesota’s Secretary of State, Steve Simon, has tried to frustrate investigation into illegal voting by refusing to turn over either to polling places or to the plaintiffs in the lawsuit the complete list, which the state maintains, of those who have lost their voting rights. It is hard to see any possible reason why this list should be a secret, other than the Democrats’ desire that convicted felons, who overwhelmingly vote their way, get away with voting illegally.

yeah,... .because everyone should buy what the rightwingnut blogosphere says.

use real sources dear... like a grown up.

yeah,... .because everyone should buy what the rightwingnut blogosphere says.

use real sources dear... like a grown up.
Your excuses are as pitiful as those you are in love with.

Hillary psychophants ignoring actual videotape of NY Board of Election Commissioner ADMITTED to massive voter fraud.

Not that Donald's adherants care, but there were 35 credible allegations of voter fraud out of 835,065,926 votes cast between 2000 and 2014.

but now he wants to send his thugs out to intimidate minority voters. (yes, we know what "in Philadelphia" means)

Trump’s claims about voter fraud are based on a lie

Of course you're making the false assumption that all the cases were caught. No one caught the mall shooter the 3 election cycles he voted in during that time frame, did they? That's one example of possibly millions.

Hopefully some of these Trump 'red-hatters' will meet up with some of the Black Panthers at various polling places in Philadelphia and have a meaningful discussion.

Not that Donald's adherants care, but there were 35 credible allegations of voter fraud out of 835,065,926 votes cast between 2000 and 2014.

but now he wants to send his thugs out to intimidate minority voters. (yes, we know what "in Philadelphia" means)

I don't believe this for a minute. Just in my family, there's a relatives' husband in jail for vote fraud right now. From what I've seen researching just that ONE RACE -- all of these minimalizing stories are bunk..

I don't believe this for a minute. Just in my family, there's a relatives' husband in jail for vote fraud right now. From what I've seen researching just that ONE RACE -- all of these minimalizing stories are bunk..

what you choose to believe is irrelevant. reality exists whether you believe in it or not

The one and only reason democrats are against voter ID is that it makes it harder on them to commit voter fraud.

Forum List

Back