Donalds Gets Schooled by A Person Who Actually Lived During Jim Crow

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Byron Donalds was born in 1978. Thats 14 years after the Civi Rights Act was passed. He didn't see Jim Crow, and all he knows about Dr. King is what he saw on tape. I was born near the end of Jim Crow on paper, but Jim Crow didnot end in 1964. In fact the attitude remains in some whites right now. We see that here now. Al Sharpton actually lived during Jim Crow and he had questions for Donalds that Donalds really didn't answer. Talking over a question does not get the job done. Right wingers need to learn this.

Byron Donalds was born in 1978. Thats 14 years after the Civi Rights Act was passed. He didn't see Jim Crow, and all he knows about Dr. King is what he saw on tape. I was born near the end of Jim Crow on paper, but Jim Crow didnot end in 1964. In fact the attitude remains in some whites right now. We see that here now. Al Sharpton actually lived during Jim Crow and he had questions for Donalds that Donalds really didn't answer. Talking over a question does not get the job done. Right wingers need to learn this.

Is Al saying that education is why black families have fallen apart?

Why do leftist lie?

"In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure."

-Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.”

If yu were actually black, you would know that the black family has not fallen apart any more than any other family.
If you were black you’d not simply be repeating Al Sharpton’s propaganda.

Cause that’s not true. While divorce rates remain about the same, the issue isn’t simply divorces. It’s absent fathers or mothers. Largely due to high incarceration rates due to things like racist xiden 94 crime bill

Al Sharpton is a race hustling piece of shit. Trump donated money to Sharpton's National Youth Movement and apparently got one of Al's side pieces into an apartment she didn't have the credit for.

He jumped on the Trump is racist bandwagon as soon as he thought it could make him some coin. Black people would be better off finding leaders who actually care about the community not slimy fucks like Sharpton.

Last edited:
"...rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood...

Bullshit. Absolute nonsense. The opposite of reality.

Cite one set of data that supports it.

I just watched that on MSNBC. I can't stand that guy. He's a shitbird.

Sharpton pretends that he cannot even comprehend English. He's a fucking lying piece of shit.

Sharpton is also a staunch supporter of the crooked Democratic party of slavery, Jim Crow, racial discrimination and oppressive authoritarianism.

Byron Donalds was born in 1978. Thats 14 years after the Civi Rights Act was passed. He didn't see Jim Crow, and all he knows about Dr. King is what he saw on tape. I was born near the end of Jim Crow on paper, but Jim Crow didnot end in 1964. I
So first you said the guy didn't see Crow because he was after 1964, but 2 sentences later you say Crow did not end in 1964.

Too funny!

What a surprise, IM2 found his hero Al Sharpton pushing 100 year old Jim Crow BS. He couldn't school a 2nd grader.

/----/ I was born in 1951 and grew up in the segregated south, Greenville, SC, Greenville, Mississippi, and Searcy, Arkansas. I too witnessed it, and even though I am White, I'm Catholic and experienced discrimination from the Dixiecrats and Southern Baptists. Of course, not at the same level as Blacks.

Al Sharpton lived in New York City and had his civil rights laws his whole fucking life. He only knows about Jim Crow from what others told him or from books.

So first you said the guy didn't see Crow because he was after 1964, but 2 sentences later you say Crow did not end in 1964.

Too funny!
Yes I said that. And Donalds is still wrong.

Al Sharpton lived in New York City and had his civil rights laws his whole fucking life. He only knows about Jim Crow from what others told him or from books.
Malcolm X lived in NYC. Blacks got murderd by police and had no civl rights in NYC during that time. Now shut the hell up.

Forum List

Back