Donate Now! Trump needs a new Jet Plane

At least he's asking, unlike Biden who illegally used American foreign policies to get that Ukranian prosecutor fired who was going after Hunter who was grifting money on his dad's VP position.
Yeah but Yeah but! Whatabout whatabout? Be sure to include a check with your donation but beware that it might obligate you to pay that monthly. LOL Kenneth Copeland Jr.

I'd just as soon he didn't run, myself. I don't see how you leftists could possible get more batshit crazy, but that would do it.
Have you always had a perception problem or did it start with your indoctrination into the stupid club?

Yeah but Yeah but! Whatabout whatabout? Be sure to include a check with your donation but beware that it might obligate you to pay that monthly. LOL Kenneth Copeland Jr.
Yeah what about it? People will donate no matter what your TDS tells you. Get real. Trump represents Patriotic, real, working Americans. He is not part of the elite D.C. parasite crowd. Which is why they absolutely hate him.

Have you always had a perception problem or did it start with your indoctrination into the stupid club?
What does that have to do with anything in this thread? At this point you are just trolling. You've been officially outed......Enjoy.

Go watch the video like everyone else did. You know, the one where Biden bragged about bribing Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that was investigating Burisma and his son Hunter.
Biden was doing government work and it had nothing to do with his idiot kid. If it was something under handed or illegal you wouldn`t be watching it on YouTube. :rolleyes:

Biden was doing government work and it had nothing to do with his idiot kid. If it was something under handed or illegal you wouldn`t be watching it on YouTube. :rolleyes:
Yeah right, you're a true believer. According to you, it's just an accident that Hunter Biden got appointed to the board of Burisma when he had no experience and he is a druggie. Don't tell me what I shouldn't be watching you Marxist. Biden said he would withhold US loan guarantees to Ukraine unless they fired Shokin. Shokin was investigating Hunter Biden and Burisma. Now, they say Shokin wasn't doing his job. Wake the fuck up!

I posted Shokin's statements in a prior post. Read it.

BTW, Obama was complicit because he had to cover up yet another Biden blunder.

Last edited:
Drummed up 81 million votes against himself

Maybe we should buy him 2, for the good of the country and the world

Ukraine in a nutshell.... :bye1:

43805.png

Yeah right, you're a true believer. According to you, it's just an accident that Hunter Biden got appointed to the board of Burisma when he had no experience and he is a druggie. Don't tell me what I shouldn't be watching you Marxist. Biden said he would withhold US loan guarantees to Ukraine unless they fired Shokin. Shokin was investigating Hunter Biden and Burisma. Now, they say Shokin wasn't doing his job. Wake the fuck up!

I posted Shokin's statements in a prior post. Read it.

BTW, Obama was complicit because he had to cover up yet another Biden blunder.
Like I said
The only people claiming Shokin was investigating Burisma are Rudy trump and Shokin.

Shokin was Not investigating the corruption in Ukraine, only Rudy trump and Shokin are saying that.

Hours after news broke that a private jet carrying former President Trump and his team was forced to make an emergency landing in New Orleans after shortly taking off from the city, Trump's PAC emailed supporters asking them for funds to build a new plane.

'I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone,' wrote Trump in the email.

'Do you remember Trump Force One?' the email asks. 'Before becoming the greatest President of all time, I traveled the Country in my plane, known as Trump Force One. I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone: my team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One.'

The email then gives donors the option to 'see Trump Force One' by clicking on a hyperlink, which takes them to a page where they can donate between $5 and $2,000 to the Save America JFC PAC.

Trump joins a long line of other sleaze buckets that asked their flock for donations to buy a private jet….

I thought this fraud was worth 10 billion dollars. People dying in the Ukraine and the market in the tank but Trump needs a jet plane. Trump Uber Alles!
Once again; never forget!

main-qimg-e4319a1cfcc122b93978e4a7e2812202-lq

Give the a-hole the new plane, for god sake!

What does that have to do with anything in this thread? At this point you are just trolling. You've been officially outed......Enjoy.
Just to clarify for you cult members, Trump is up to his latest in a long line of scams. The fact that you don't see that is indicative of your level of awareness.

Forum List

Back