Donate Now! Trump needs a new Jet Plane

Well everyone else is paying more than double for a gallon of gas today due to Biden's dumb energy policy which has US buying gas from Russia and OPEC (mostly U.S. enemies) instead of buying it from the U.S. itself.
Well, in the PNW, we have had higher gas prices than most.
I have paid $3.49 to $3.79 for the last year.
Now it is $4.49. I don't like it either. WAR Sucks.

Hardly Double.

Now, maybe in your world, you claim you paid $1.79 when trump left office,
DID YOU?

Hardly Double.

DID YOU?
During Trump it was 2.97 here, now it is 5.49 here. That's about double and it increases every day. The only difference is that Biden is now POTUS and he counter-manded Trump's energy EOs that brought US energy independence and low gas prices. Now, the idiot has totally mishandled Putin's Ukraine invasion by buying oil from Putin early on, refusing sending planes from Poland to Ukraine, and signaling overall weakness. What a fucking idiot. He needs to be in a rest home he has no business running the greatest nation on the earth. Bring back Trump! :banana: :yes_text12:

Last edited:
I would think a self-made billionaire could buy his own plane.
Yeah, just another scam from the orange scoundrel. He'll collect all of that sucker money and I guarantee there will be no new plane. Just like the legal defense fund that not a single dollar went to pay lawyers including his mouthpiece, Rudy. Trump never pays ANYONE. He's a fuckin' pathological liar. A sick person. He lies even when there's no possible reason to lie. He lies just because he gets away with puffing up and claiming attributes he doesn't have. He's not intelligent. He's as dumb as a hunk of lead and just as poisonous. Apparently, the noise from windmills causes cancer and kills thousands of birds! Apparently we had airplanes and airports back in 1775. Who knew? And apparently it rained at his inaugural on everyone but him because god wasn't gonna allow it to rain on him, just everyone else. The guy's a nut!

How the gov't buys planes has no relevance to how a private citizen buys planes.
Right so what’s rhe problem? You just don’t like Trump? Boo Hoo. Biden scammed Ukraine for personal gain using his position as US VP.

Last edited:
During Trump it was 2.97 here, now it is 5.49 here. That's about double and it increases every day. The only difference is that Biden is now POTUS and he counter-manded Trump's energy EOs that brought US energy independence and low gas prices. Now, the idiot has totally mishandled Putin's Ukraine invasion by buying oil from Putin early on, refusing sending planes from Poland to Ukraine, and signaling overall weakness. What a fucking idiot. He needs to be in a rest home he has no business running the greatest nation on the earth. Bring back Trump! :banana: :yes_text12:

He sowed such division and hatred that he will go down in history as the worst President ever
Trump sowed hatred?...the media and the entrenched political machine sowed the hatred...they went after Trump with both barrels blazon...tried to set him up in a collusion case with Putin...which was proven to be bullshit....
We already know he's the dumbest and the most dishonest
You were convinced he is dumb...but we were better off as a nation when he was president than we are today by any measure....
He's a scoundrel and a lying conman of the first order
So then you should be able to prove that PRESIDENT Trump was a liar and a con man...I will wait for that....We know Biden via his son is crooked as hell....I can show you that evidence all day long...
You have supported a traitor.
Another baseless accusation with zero to back that statement up...you are a gullible hateful person that has willingly been corrupted by the media and never Trumpers...but the evidence is right in front of you...Trump was a better leader and president than Joe fucking Biden and you can't stand it....it shows how dumb you are....

Trump sowed hatred?...the media and the entrenched political machine sowed the hatred...they went after Trump with both barrels blazon...tried to set him up in a collusion case with Putin...which was proven to be bullshit....

You were convinced he is dumb...but we were better off as a nation when he was president than we are today by any measure....

So then you should be able to prove that PRESIDENT Trump was a liar and a con man...I will wait for that....We know Biden via his son is crooked as hell....I can show you that evidence all day long...

Another baseless accusation with zero to back that statement up...you are a gullible hateful person that has willingly been corrupted by the media and never Trumpers...but the evidence is right in front of you...Trump was a better leader and president than Joe fucking Biden and you can't stand it....it shows how dumb you are....
The media showed trump`s rallies and the kind of trash drawn to him. The nasty media seems to be the cause of all of the Trumpling`s problems doesn`t it? They don`t have this media problem in Russia so maybe you would be more comfortable there. Red Hats in red Russia. Why not?

The media showed trump`s rallies and the kind of trash drawn to him. The nasty media seems to be the cause of all of the Trumpling`s problems doesn`t it? They don`t have this media problem in Russia so maybe you would be more comfortable there. Red Hats in red Russia. Why not?
You call people trash...patriotic people?...fuck you...you are why we are in the mess we are in...I hope you fucking choak on Biden's $7 gas you little punk...

Really? Tell us more.
Go watch the video like everyone else did. You know, the one where Biden bragged about bribing Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that was investigating Burisma and his son Hunter.

Last edited:

Hardly Double.

DID YOU?
During 2016, in LA, gas prices plummeted from the Obama high of 3.28 per gallon to about 2.80 per gallon because of Trump's energy EO. I even remember paying less ($2.25 a gallon) depending on which station I went to. Today, gas is over $5.00 per gallon. All the increase and even this war is mostly attributable to Biden's stupid energy policies.

Do your home work. We were not energy independent under Trump. Not by a long shot. Your assertions are based on GOP talking points and have no basis in reality.

America's energy independence has contributed to the great American comeback​

In early December 2018, it was reported that the US had turned into a net exporter of oil "last week", thus breaking nearly 75 continuous years of dependence on foreign oil. Reportedly, the US sold overseas a net of 211,000 barrels a day of crude and refined products such as gasoline and diesel. This, compared to net imports of about three million barrels a day on average previously during 2018 and the prior annual peak of more than 12 million barrels a day during 2005, was confirmed by the US Energy Information Administration.[35]

And you are parroting Democrat talking points that have no basis in reality.

It depends on what you call peace. He sowed such division and hatred that he will go down in history as the worst President ever. We already know he's the dumbest and the most dishonest. BTW he ran practically nothing. Because everything he touches dies. He's a scoundrel and a lying conman of the first order. And, those who didn't see that will go down in history as the easiest marks any grifter ever had. You have supported a traitor.
The guy that bribed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that was after his son Hunter (by withholding American loan guarantees) is the real traitor.

I would think a self-made billionaire could buy his own plane.
You would be correct.

But Trump's wealth only exists on paper. He can't liquidate shares in the worthless Trump Org, because there aren't any. So he lives off of borrowed and grifted funds.

While ageism is not legal, I promise you his age is part of the lenders' calculus. I doubt they look at his groin spawn and think they are going to properly manage Trump and Trump Org's assets, upon his passing.
The guy that bribed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that was after his son Hunter (by withholding American loan guarantees) is the real traitor.
So sad. You fools will believe ANYTHING

Forum List

Back