Donate Now! Trump needs a new Jet Plane

Hours after news broke that a private jet carrying former President Trump and his team was forced to make an emergency landing in New Orleans after shortly taking off from the city, Trump's PAC emailed supporters asking them for funds to build a new plane.

'I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone,' wrote Trump in the email.

'Do you remember Trump Force One?' the email asks. 'Before becoming the greatest President of all time, I traveled the Country in my plane, known as Trump Force One. I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone: my team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One.'

The email then gives donors the option to 'see Trump Force One' by clicking on a hyperlink, which takes them to a page where they can donate between $5 and $2,000 to the Save America JFC PAC.

Trump joins a long line of other sleaze buckets that asked their flock for donations to buy a private jet….

I thought this fraud was worth 10 billion dollars. People dying in the Ukraine and the market in the tank but Trump needs a jet plane. Trump Uber Alles!
I bet you havent donated a single penny, yet here you are trying to shame anyone else who hasnt?

The guy that bribed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that was after his son Hunter (by withholding American loan guarantees) is the real traitor.
Shokin wouldn't prosecute the corruption in Ukraine.
All you have is RW talking points, but the truth is that Shokin was corrupt
and wouldn't do anything to stop the corruption.

But you have a nice talking point.
It's incorrect, but the old angry white guy watching FoxNews likes Fake News.

It depends on what you call peace. He sowed such division and hatred that he will go down in history as the worst President ever. We already know he's the dumbest and the most dishonest. BTW he ran practically nothing. Because everything he touches dies. He's a scoundrel and a lying conman of the first order. And, those who didn't see that will go down in history as the easiest marks any grifter ever had. You have supported a traitor.
It's funny how you repeat leftist talking points and pretend you came up with them.

You would be correct.

But Trump's wealth only exists on paper. He can't liquidate shares in the worthless Trump Org, because there aren't any. So he lives off of borrowed and grifted funds.

While ageism is not legal, I promise you his age is part of the lenders' calculus. I doubt they look at his groin spawn and think they are going to properly manage Trump and Trump Org's assets, upon his passing.

So sad. You fools will believe ANYTHING
...says the guy who believes Biden's doing a great job.

:auiqs.jpg:

WRONG he WAS pursuing corruption. But then you believe the corrupt ones.
My source is Biden and other UN leaders that knew Shokin was corrupt and wouldn’t prosecute the corrupt Ukrainian officials.

And your source is a CT fairy tale told by an angry corrupt trump and retard Rudy.

Last edited:
My source is Biden and other UN leaders that knew Shokin was corrupt and would prosecute the corrupt Ukrainian officials.

And your source is a CT fairy tale told by an angry corrupt trump and retard Rudy.
These nutsacks love a debunked lie about their boogeymen more than they love their own mothers.

My source is Biden and other UN leaders that knew Shokin was corrupt and wouldn’t prosecute the corrupt Ukrainian officials.

Like I said, you believe the corrupt ones.

Like I said, you believe the corrupt ones.
A conspiracy theory started by Rudy and trump himself.
Nobody else is backing up trumps claim.

You believe 'hands down my pants' Rudy and a guy bribing Ukraine to dig up dirt on biden?

Yeah, that sounds like you.
You are easily fooled.

A conspiracy theory started by Rudy and trump himself.
Nobody else is backing up trumps claim.

You believe 'hands down my pants' Rudy and a guy bribing Ukraine to dig up dirt on biden?

Yeah, that sounds like you.
You are easily fooled.
I saw Joe Biden on video bribing the Ukranians. Hunter and John Kerry's stepson (both inexperienced) were both appointed to lucrative positions at Bursima who Shokin was investigating for corruption. When Joe Bidens brother was asked (by Hunter's finance CEO) how they are getting away with it he answered "plausible deniability" a favorite tactic of corrupt politicians. Also, we already know that Democrats made up false information about Trump. You must be really brainwashed to believe Shokin was corrupt. It's classic Marxist tactics. Blame someone for the bad shit that you yourself are doing. But then, facts mean nothing to TDSers.

Last edited:
positions at Bursima who Shokin was investigating for corruption.
Proof, where is your proof that Shokin was investigating Burisma.
That is a trump and rudy LIE.
You must be really brainwashed to believe Shokin was corrupt.
The only ones saying Shokin was honest, is Rudy, trump, and Shokin.

Find me your proof that shokin is honest.
I already provided you the proof that shokin was corrupt.

Proof, where is your proof that Shokin was investigating Burisma.
That is a trump and rudy LIE.

The only ones saying Shokin was honest, is Rudy, trump, and Shokin.

Find me your proof that shokin is honest.
I already provided you the proof that shokin was corrupt.
No you didn’t you said you beilieve Biden. I outlined what happened look it up.

And here is what really happened...

Shokin, in a sworn affidavit dated September 4, 2019[50] for a court in Austria, stated that "The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors."[51] Shokin continued, stating that, "On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the criminal case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company, but I refused to close this investigation
The democrats simply did what they always do.....Accuse others of what they themselves are doing. ie, Biden pressuring Ukraine to fire the one man that could wreck Biden's political career by exposing Biden's son's involvement with the corrupt Burisma and laundering millions for the 'big guy' which, of course, was Joe Biden.

More info about Joe Biden's sleazy deals...

That claim alone rips out the heart of nearly everything Joe Biden has ever said about Hunter’s many businesses and Joe’s knowledge of them. His repeated insistence that the two never spoke of the son’s global sources of money didn’t pass the laugh test.

After all, they traveled together to China on Air Force Two, where Hunter landed a $1.5 billion commitment from a government-controlled Chinese bank. Then there was Hunter’s $83,000-a-month gig on the board of a Ukrainian energy company — despite his lack of experience in Ukraine or knowledge of energy.

It was no coincidence that the vice president was the Obama administration’s point man in both countries. Wherever Joe went, Hunter went along, not to do good, but to do well. Very well.

Now, because his role in the China deal has been credibly confirmed, it’s beyond dispute that Joe didn’t just know what was going on. At least in this case, Joe was a player and had his hand out.

To that point, in perhaps the most devastating paragraph of the 689-word statement, Bobulinski writes that Hunter Biden also referred to his father as “my chairman and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing.”

“I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business,” says Bobulinski, who was the CEO of the company being formed. “I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.”

Forum List

Back