Donate Now! Trump needs a new Jet Plane

Hours after news broke that a private jet carrying former President Trump and his team was forced to make an emergency landing in New Orleans after shortly taking off from the city, Trump's PAC emailed supporters asking them for funds to build a new plane.

'I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone,' wrote Trump in the email.

'Do you remember Trump Force One?' the email asks. 'Before becoming the greatest President of all time, I traveled the Country in my plane, known as Trump Force One. I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone: my team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One.'

The email then gives donors the option to 'see Trump Force One' by clicking on a hyperlink, which takes them to a page where they can donate between $5 and $2,000 to the Save America JFC PAC.

Trump joins a long line of other sleaze buckets that asked their flock for donations to buy a private jet….

I thought this fraud was worth 10 billion dollars. People dying in the Ukraine and the market in the tank but Trump needs a jet plane. Trump Uber Alles!
Trump claims to be a "billionaire," but he can't afford to buy a plane himself? What a loser! Bigly!!!

Most everything you post is false but, as an example calling Trump a 'Putin stooge' with absolutely no real proof. Calling Trump a 'wannabe dictator' which is patently false. Trump said Putin's claiming portions of Ukraine 'independent' was 'savvy' then he went on to say Biden had no response and that was very sad. Trump understands who Putin is that's not the same as being a 'stooge' as you lied about. As usual, you TDSers cherry pick words and lie about the intent to keep your false hatred alive.
We all saw and heard Trump in Helsinki. My bet is that you did too. Any comment?

We all saw and heard Trump in Helsinki. My bet is that you did too. Any comment?
I saw and heard Trump agreeing to investigate Russia with Putin's cooperation. What did you see? Oh yeah.....The 2016 witch hunt claiming Trump was a Russian asset. You swallowed that lie about Trump and every other lie about him hook, line and sinker.

I saw and heard Trump agreeing to investigate Russia with Putin's cooperation. What did you see? Oh yeah.....The 2016 witch hunt claiming Trump was a Russian asset. You swallowed that lie about Trump and every other lie about him hook, line and sinker.
You think Putin would cooperate with anyone investigating Russia? Especially an American who was not on his payroll? How delusional are you? What the rest of the world saw was Trump completely genuflecting before his god and benefactor. Even insulting OUR intelligence agency while taking Putin's word about his interference in the election. And then having a long private meeting with his crony Vlad while there was no American interpreter allowed. And he has done that on other occasions too.

You think Putin would cooperate with anyone investigating Russia? How delusional are you? What the rest of the world saw was Trump completely genuflecting before his god and benefactor. Even insulting OUR intelligence agency while taking Putin's word about his interference in the election. And then having a long private meeting with his crony Vlad while there was no American interpreter allowed. And he has done that on other occasions too.
Our intel agencies falsely accused Trump of being a Russian asset why should he trust them? They acted just as bad as Putin really. Presidents have private meetings it’s not unusual. You have no proof that Putin was a ‘crony’ of Trump. You just made that shit up so you can fan your own flames of hate towards Trump and, believe me, nobody buys it.

Last edited:
Our intel agencies falsely accused Trump of being a Russian asset why should he trust them? They acted just as bad as Putin really. Presidents have private meetings it’s not unusual. You have no proof that Putin was a ‘crony’ of Trump. You just made that shit up so you can fan your own flames of hate towards Trump and, believe me, nobody buys it.
Because they are OUR intel agencies. That's why. Never been disproved about Trump's relationship to Putin. It will be proven in due time. Just watch. Private meetings yes but with note takers. Putin had his.

Trump claims to be a "billionaire," but he can't afford to buy a plane himself? What a loser! Bigly!!!
He's leveraged to the hilt. He'll have to fly coach on Southwest or hitch a ride from the members of his base.

Q.jpg

Wrong, see my post #159 in this thread. I provided you links for your education. You are only repeating Democrat talking points.
How about an honest conversation for once from Leo123 ?

Your post #159 has a NY Post link that never even mentions Shokin.
Also is your #159 post, you have a wiki link to Shokin.
Here (below), is what WIKI has to say, IN YOUR LINK.

In 2015, Shokin became the prosecutor general, inheriting the investigation. The Obama administration and other governments and non-governmental organizations soon became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as "an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts".[24][41] Among other issues, he was slow-walking the investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma and, according to Zlochevsky's allies, using the threat of prosecution to try to solicit bribes from Mr. Zlochevsky and his team – to the extent that Obama officials were considering launching their own criminal investigation into the company for possible money laundering.[39]

While visiting Kyiv in December 2015, then-U.S. Vice President Joe Biden warned Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that, if he did not fire Shokin, the Obama administration was prepared to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees. Biden later said: "I looked at them and said, 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money.' [...] He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time." Whether or not Shokin's successor was "solid" was never confirmed.[42] Shokin was dismissed by Parliament in late March 2016.[43][44] In 2016, The New York Times published an article that suggested that "the credibility of the vice president’s anti-corruption message may have been undermined" by Hunter Biden’s dealings with the company.[45][46]

In May 2019, Vitaly Kasko, who had been Shokin's deputy overseeing international cooperation before resigning in February 2016, provided documents to Bloomberg News claiming that under Shokin, the investigation into Burisma had been dormant.[47][48] Shokin himself claimed in May 2019 that he had been investigating Burisma Holdings.[33][49] This claim was supported by testimony Shokin provided on September 4, 2019 for an Austrian court.[50] Testifying in support of his prior claims of investigating Burisma Holdings, Shokin, in a sworn affidavit dated September 4, 2019[50] for a court in Austria, stated that "The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors."[51] Shokin continued, stating that, "On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the criminal case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company, but I refused to close this investigation."[52]

The investigation into Burisma only pertained to events happening before[53] Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, joined the board of directors of Burisma Holdings in 2014.[54] US President Donald Trump's subsequent bid to pressure Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to announce an investigation of Joe Biden in relation to Burisma led to the December 2019 impeachment of Trump.[citation needed] On February 27, 2020, a Ukrainian court ruling forced investigators to open a probe on Joe Biden's pressure on Poroshenko to fire Shokin.[37] The investigation was closed in November 2020 after the election of Joe Biden as President of the United States.[55]

You just got OWNED Leo123

Forum List

Back