Donate Now! Trump needs a new Jet Plane

You think Putin would cooperate with anyone investigating Russia? Especially an American who was not on his payroll? How delusional are you? What the rest of the world saw was Trump completely genuflecting before his god and benefactor. Even insulting OUR intelligence agency while taking Putin's word about his interference in the election. And then having a long private meeting with his crony Vlad while there was no American interpreter allowed. And he has done that on other occasions too.
Oh please. No one with two functioning braincells would trust our intelligence agencies. They make it up after they have been paid.

Compared to Fuck Joe Biden, Putin is a genius. Have you heard Kumquat Harris? In Ukraine they call her a tragedy.
Trump never asked for money for a new plane. His plane is just fine and never broke down. Democrats just lie more and more and yet more.

China has a smart and savvy leader. Russia has a smart and savvy leader. The United States has the bumbling thieves from Home Alone.
Congrats! You have won Patriot of the year.

But you trust Putin? WTF kind of nonsense is that.
Putin warned us about two brothers that was known to have gone to a bomb making school in Chechnya. They were known terrorists and in the Boston area. Our FBI interviewed these fine young men and found them to be innocent refugees.

Who warned us? Yes it was Putin
Who cleared these fine young me? US intelligence, the FBI
WTF what kind of nonsense is this?

How about an honest conversation for once from Leo123 ?

Your post #159 has a NY Post link that never even mentions Shokin.
Also is your #159 post, you have a wiki link to Shokin.
Here (below), is what WIKI has to say, IN YOUR LINK.

In 2015, Shokin became the prosecutor general, inheriting the investigation. The Obama administration and other governments and non-governmental organizations soon became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as "an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts".[24][41] Among other issues, he was slow-walking the investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma and, according to Zlochevsky's allies, using the threat of prosecution to try to solicit bribes from Mr. Zlochevsky and his team – to the extent that Obama officials were considering launching their own criminal investigation into the company for possible money laundering.[39]

While visiting Kyiv in December 2015, then-U.S. Vice President Joe Biden warned Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that, if he did not fire Shokin, the Obama administration was prepared to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees. Biden later said: "I looked at them and said, 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money.' [...] He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time." Whether or not Shokin's successor was "solid" was never confirmed.[42] Shokin was dismissed by Parliament in late March 2016.[43][44] In 2016, The New York Times published an article that suggested that "the credibility of the vice president’s anti-corruption message may have been undermined" by Hunter Biden’s dealings with the company.[45][46]

In May 2019, Vitaly Kasko, who had been Shokin's deputy overseeing international cooperation before resigning in February 2016, provided documents to Bloomberg News claiming that under Shokin, the investigation into Burisma had been dormant.[47][48] Shokin himself claimed in May 2019 that he had been investigating Burisma Holdings.[33][49] This claim was supported by testimony Shokin provided on September 4, 2019 for an Austrian court.[50] Testifying in support of his prior claims of investigating Burisma Holdings, Shokin, in a sworn affidavit dated September 4, 2019[50] for a court in Austria, stated that "The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors."[51] Shokin continued, stating that, "On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the criminal case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company, but I refused to close this investigation."[52]

The investigation into Burisma only pertained to events happening before[53] Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, joined the board of directors of Burisma Holdings in 2014.[54] US President Donald Trump's subsequent bid to pressure Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to announce an investigation of Joe Biden in relation to Burisma led to the December 2019 impeachment of Trump.[citation needed] On February 27, 2020, a Ukrainian court ruling forced investigators to open a probe on Joe Biden's pressure on Poroshenko to fire Shokin.[37] The investigation was closed in November 2020 after the election of Joe Biden as President of the United States.[55]

You just got OWNED Leo123
He's a baby. You're gonna make him cry.

Putin warned us about two brothers that was known to have gone to a bomb making school in Chechnya. They were known terrorists and in the Boston area. Our FBI interviewed these fine young men and found them to be innocent refugees.

Link?

Well, that's to be expected from someone like Putin who cares so much about our safety, right? KGB has openings. Interested?

How could you not know?

How about an honest conversation for once from Leo123 ?

Your post #159 has a NY Post link that never even mentions Shokin.
Also is your #159 post, you have a wiki link to Shokin.
Here (below), is what WIKI has to say, IN YOUR LINK.

In 2015, Shokin became the prosecutor general, inheriting the investigation. The Obama administration and other governments and non-governmental organizations soon became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as "an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts".[24][41] Among other issues, he was slow-walking the investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma and, according to Zlochevsky's allies, using the threat of prosecution to try to solicit bribes from Mr. Zlochevsky and his team – to the extent that Obama officials were considering launching their own criminal investigation into the company for possible money laundering.[39]

While visiting Kyiv in December 2015, then-U.S. Vice President Joe Biden warned Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that, if he did not fire Shokin, the Obama administration was prepared to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees. Biden later said: "I looked at them and said, 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money.' [...] He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time." Whether or not Shokin's successor was "solid" was never confirmed.[42] Shokin was dismissed by Parliament in late March 2016.[43][44] In 2016, The New York Times published an article that suggested that "the credibility of the vice president’s anti-corruption message may have been undermined" by Hunter Biden’s dealings with the company.[45][46]

In May 2019, Vitaly Kasko, who had been Shokin's deputy overseeing international cooperation before resigning in February 2016, provided documents to Bloomberg News claiming that under Shokin, the investigation into Burisma had been dormant.[47][48] Shokin himself claimed in May 2019 that he had been investigating Burisma Holdings.[33][49] This claim was supported by testimony Shokin provided on September 4, 2019 for an Austrian court.[50] Testifying in support of his prior claims of investigating Burisma Holdings, Shokin, in a sworn affidavit dated September 4, 2019[50] for a court in Austria, stated that "The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors."[51] Shokin continued, stating that, "On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the criminal case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company, but I refused to close this investigation."[52]

The investigation into Burisma only pertained to events happening before[53] Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, joined the board of directors of Burisma Holdings in 2014.[54] US President Donald Trump's subsequent bid to pressure Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to announce an investigation of Joe Biden in relation to Burisma led to the December 2019 impeachment of Trump.[citation needed] On February 27, 2020, a Ukrainian court ruling forced investigators to open a probe on Joe Biden's pressure on Poroshenko to fire Shokin.[37] The investigation was closed in November 2020 after the election of Joe Biden as President of the United States.[55]

You just got OWNED Leo123
You glossed over this though...
in a sworn affidavit dated September 4, 2019[50] for a court in Austria, stated that "The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors."[51] Shokin continued, stating that, "On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the criminal case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company, but I refused to close this investigation."[52]

Shokin refused to close the investigation and then Biden bribed Ukraine to get him fired claiming he was corrupt. It's all right there in the link I posted and you reposted!! The claim that the investigation only pertained to before Hunter joined the board is ludicrous on its face because Hunter joined the board in 2014!! Funny how Shokin was not finished yet in 2014 but, as soon as Hunter was on the board......VIOLA.....Biden gets him fired. You really have to be a complete dunderhead to believe Biden. Joe Biden was in on the scheme at Burisma but the Biden family mob set it up so he had 'plausible deniability' while the money flowed into the Biden's coffers. You haven't 'owned' anybody, dufus.

There is no agency of the KGB. It was dissolved.
Russia wanted the US to do it's work for them because those two presented a threat to Russia more so than to the US. Russia later denied intel to the US about further info concerning the two. Russia doesn't have our interests at heart. Surprise!

You glossed over this though...
in a sworn affidavit dated September 4, 2019[50] for a court in Austria, stated that "The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors."[51] Shokin continued, stating that, "On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the criminal case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company, but I refused to close this investigation."[52]

Shokin refused to close the investigation and then Biden bribed Ukraine to get him fired claiming he was corrupt. It's all right there in the link I posted and you reposted!! The claim that the investigation only pertained to before Hunter joined the board is ludicrous on its face because Hunter joined the board in 2014!! Funny how Shokin was not finished yet in 2014 but, as soon as Hunter was on the board......VIOLA.....Biden gets him fired. You really have to be a complete dunderhead to believe Biden. Joe Biden was in on the scheme at Burisma but the Biden family mob set it up so he had 'plausible deniability' while the money flowed into the Biden's coffers. You haven't 'owned' anybody, dufus.
All of this ^^^^ is shokin defending himself.
NONE of it is fact.

Find me anyone else or any other report that supports your claim, besides rudy, trump or shokin.

My post/link is legit.
Yours is pure BS.

Redeem yourself and find a real source. (Not rudy, trump or shokin)

All of this ^^^^ is shokin defending himself.
NONE of it is fact.

Find me anyone else or any other report that supports your claim, besides rudy, trump or shokin.

My post/link is legit.
Yours is pure BS.

Redeem yourself and find a real source. (Not rudy, trump or shokin)
It is indeed fact, Shokin testified under oath. I gave you the Wikipedia source which is certainly not pro Trump. You yourself used my source to make a fake claim also, in that same source I highlighted certain facts which you just summarily dismiss in favor of your TDS tainted opinion and then stupidly and arrogantly declare yourself the winner. Then you ask for a 'real source?' Shit, you just USED my source!!!!

It is indeed fact, Shokin testified under oath. I gave you the Wikipedia source which is certainly not pro Trump. You yourself used my source to make a fake claim also, in that same source I highlighted certain facts which you just summarily dismiss in favor of your TDS tainted opinion and then stupidly and arrogantly declare yourself the winner. Then you ask for a 'real source?' Shit, you just USED my source!!!!
Well simpleton, I guess you missed this or just deny this.

1). became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as "an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts"

2). In May 2019, Vitaly Kasko, who had been Shokin's deputy overseeing international cooperation before resigning in February 2016, provided documents to Bloomberg News claiming that under Shokin, the investigation into Burisma had been dormant.

3). The investigation into Burisma only pertained to events happening before[53] Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, joined the board of directors of Burisma Holdings in 2014.

Remember, Shokin inherited the investigation into Burisma, which started before Shokin took office, then shokin refused to prosecute the ukranian official or corrupt individuals.

I wish you could show me anyone other than trump, rudy, or shokin who supports your claim.

Putin cares more about our safety than enemy democrats. How many did the FBI let die in Boston?
Ever since your orange scoundrel declared Putin a genius for invading a sovereign nation like the fuckin' tool that he is, you Trump suckers feel it's your duty to Trash our intel agencies and excuse what Trump and Pompeo said by praising our sworn enemy. Finding ways to disparage your own country in favor of our enemy. That's traitorous behavior by giving aid and comfort to our enemy. You Trumpers are swine. Fuck all of you. Comrades.

Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as "an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts"

All you have is a statement/affidavit from shokin. Under Oath. Big Deal.
OJ made claims of innocence.

Was OJ innocent?
For some strange reason I believe you think OJ was actually innocent.
Do you think OJ was innocent?

Forum List

Back