Donate Now! Trump needs a new Jet Plane

Ever since your orange scoundrel declared Putin a genius for invading a sovereign nation like the fuckin' tool that he is, you Trump suckers feel it's your duty to Trash our intel agencies and excuse what Trump and Pompeo said by praising our sworn enemy. Finding ways to disparage your own country in favor of our enemy. That's traitorous behavior by giving aid and comfort to our enemy. You Trumpers are swine. Fuck all of you. Comrades.
Chocolate and Midol, miss. Make you feel better.

Well simpleton, I guess you missed this or just deny this.

1). became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as "an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts"

2). In May 2019, Vitaly Kasko, who had been Shokin's deputy overseeing international cooperation before resigning in February 2016, provided documents to Bloomberg News claiming that under Shokin, the investigation into Burisma had been dormant.

3). The investigation into Burisma only pertained to events happening before[53] Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, joined the board of directors of Burisma Holdings in 2014.

Remember, Shokin inherited the investigation into Burisma, which started before Shokin took office, then shokin refused to prosecute the ukranian official or corrupt individuals.

I wish you could show me anyone other than trump, rudy, or shokin who supports your claim.
More bullshit, Shokin was adequately pursuing corruption and the investigation was not dormant. Read the link. You ignore that sworn testimony as false with no proof. You still can't seem to grasp that Shokin WAS investigating at the same time as Hunter joined the board and then suddenly, Shokin got fired. It's obvious to anyone with a brain that Biden did not want Shokin investigating Bursima who hired his druggie no experience son Hunter. I have shown you facts, you just refuse to see them also the link I gave you and the information therein which we have been discussing is not from 'rudy' or 'shokin' it is a Wiki source that presents information from various contributors.

More bullshit, Shokin was adequately pursuing corruption and the investigation was not dormant. Read the link. You ignore that sworn testimony as false with no proof. You still can't seem to grasp that Shokin WAS investigating at the same time as Hunter joined the board and then suddenly, Shokin got fired. It's obvious to anyone with a brain that Biden did not want Shokin investigating Bursima who hired his druggie no experience son Hunter. I have shown you facts, you just refuse to see them also the link I gave you and the information therein which we have been discussing is not from 'rudy' or 'shokin' it is a Wiki source that presents information from various contributors.
LLLOLLOOLLLLOOOLLOLOL

Every bit of evidence says Shokin was corrupt and not prosecuting the corrupt Ukraine Officials. The entire UN wanted Shokin OUT.

Your ONLY source is Shokins affidavit. Sure. OJ claimed innocence too.

Beside that WIKI affidavit ( which I confirm) (But know that Shokin was still lying), what else do you have. NOTHING.

Every point of evidence shows Shokin was corrupt, or complicit with the corrupt.
Your Burisma claim is complete BS.

It's over. I have proved my case.
You keep arguing nonsense.
You continue to embarrass yourself by ONLY listening to RW talking points.
Knockout.

LLLOLLOOLLLLOOOLLOLOL

Every bit of evidence says Shokin was corrupt and not prosecuting the corrupt Ukraine Officials. The entire UN wanted Shokin OUT.

Your ONLY source is Shokins affidavit. Sure. OJ claimed innocence too.

Beside that WIKI affidavit ( which I confirm) (But know that Shokin was still lying), what else do you have. NOTHING.

Every point of evidence shows Shokin was corrupt, or complicit with the corrupt.
Your Burisma claim is complete BS.

It's over. I have proved my case.
You keep arguing nonsense.
You continue to embarrass yourself by ONLY listening to RW talking points.
Knockout.
Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative.

And they raise the troubling prospect that U.S. officials may have painted a false picture in Ukraine that helped ease Burisma’s legal troubles and stop prosecutors’ plans to interview Hunter Biden during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

Some media outlets have reported that, at the time Joe Biden forced the firing in March 2016, there were no open investigations. Those reports are wrong. A British-based investigation of Burisma's owner was closed down in early 2015 on a technicality when a deadline for documents was not met. But the Ukraine Prosecutor General's office still had two open inquiries in March 2016, according to the official case file provided me.

You have proven nothing other than you believe in false stories.

Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative.

And they raise the troubling prospect that U.S. officials may have painted a false picture in Ukraine that helped ease Burisma’s legal troubles and stop prosecutors’ plans to interview Hunter Biden during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

Some media outlets have reported that, at the time Joe Biden forced the firing in March 2016, there were no open investigations. Those reports are wrong. A British-based investigation of Burisma's owner was closed down in early 2015 on a technicality when a deadline for documents was not met. But the Ukraine Prosecutor General's office still had two open inquiries in March 2016, according to the official case file provided me.

You have proven nothing other than you believe in false stories.
Solomon?????
Correct, I did not read.
All I need to see was this partisan hacks name.

Find me an article on Fake News FoxNews that supports Shokin as honest.
Shokin is corrupt, Solomon is a hack.
You state nothing of substance.

I sent you a timeline.
Here it is again.
Read it.

I read your link the last time you posted it and it is not at all convincing. Yet you refuse to read my link to John Solomon an investigative reporter.

Ever since your orange scoundrel declared Putin a genius for invading a sovereign nation like the fuckin' tool that he is, you Trump suckers feel it's your duty to Trash our intel agencies and excuse what Trump and Pompeo said by praising our sworn enemy. Finding ways to disparage your own country in favor of our enemy. That's traitorous behavior by giving aid and comfort to our enemy. You Trumpers are swine. Fuck all of you. Comrades.
Nonsense. I've known our intelligence agencies were enemy democrat stasi for years. Long before Trump.

Nonsense. I've known our intelligence agencies were enemy democrat stasi for years. Long before Trump.
Enemies to Trump. Just as the free press in an enemy to Trump and just as any and all investigations are enemies to Trump. Classic predicates to setting up an authoritarian state.

Wheels of justice are notoriously slow to turn. But like the tortoise, they get to the finish line. Again, Patience.
Yep sooner or later the Clinton, Obama, Biden crime syndicate will be outed. Be patient.

Yep sooner or later the Clinton, Obama, Biden crime syndicate will be outed. Be patient.
You forgot Carter. If they are found to be guilty of crimes then they deserve what they get. Trump's crimes are the kind that threaten Democracy. That's a giant leap across the seriousness canyon of anyone who came before him.

Enemies to Trump. Just as the free press in an enemy to Trump and just as any and all investigations are enemies to Trump. Classic predicates to setting up an authoritarian state.
There is no free press. There is a woke press but no free press. Enemies to all mankind.

Forum List

Back