DONE - GOING TO JAIL! -- Official: Some Clinton emails 'too damaging' to release'

State Department: Yeah, exposing top-secret info on unsecured e-mail chains is “a serious matter”

"Flynn and other high-ranking former intelligence officials told The DCNF they are alarmed that some of the nation’s most highly classified documents contained in a secretive program called the Special Access Program (SAP) were transferred to Clinton’s unclassified home server.

The documents “had to be moved off electronically or removed out of the secure site physically, then it had to be put onto an unclassified email system,” Flynn said. “Someone who does this is completely irresponsible, but totally unaccountable and shows a streak of arrogance to the American public that is unworthy of anyone thinking they can run for President of the United States.”

“This is unbelievable,” Flynn said. “I don’t think anybody should be talking about her being potentially the next President of the United States.”

------------

And the hypocritical truth of it is that if Hillary was a Republican or if Trump / Cruz / Rubio / Bush was the one up to their ass in this mess like Hillary is NO ONE WOULD BE TALKING ABOUT THEM CONTINUING TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT!

The Liberals would be howling like scalded cats for them to be forced to drop out and be brought up on criminal charges...and if Obama was still the President and Lynch the Atty General they WOULD be in jail by now.

Liberal 'Patriotism' and concern for our national security, our country, and our citizens based on Partisanship is borderline treasonous, definitely unapologetically pathetic.

Hey Paper, anyone found where Hillary 'mis-placed' that $6 Billion in State Department funds yet?

lol.

A right-wing hot air blog telling easywrong what he wants to hear.

wow. What are the odds?

Looks like Hillary has lost your vote, eh? :lol:

Hey easilywrong: Find anything to back up that it's a criminal investigation?

Like the FBI confirming it is a criminal investigation?

Nope?

Aww.

Top Secret Info Handled By Up to 30 Different Accounts On Hillary Clinton's Server - Breitbart

Top Secret Info Handled By Up to 30 Different Accounts On Hillary Clinton’s Server

"The Clinton email scandal is getting bigger again...at least a dozen different accounts on Hillary Clinton’s notorious homebrew email server handled Top Secret material. The number of different accounts could be as high as 30. ..."

“The official said the accounts include not only Clinton’s but those of top aides – including Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, Jake Sullivan and Philippe Reines – as well as State Department Under Secretary for Management Patrick F. Kennedy and others. There is no public evidence they were authorized to receive the intelligence some of which was beyond Top Secret,”

"It looks an awful lot like Under Secretary for Management Kennedy has been caught giving false testimony to Congress"

This is why govt business should be conducted on govt computers on govt servers. People as incompetent as Hillary Clinton and her staff can not be entrusted with this nation's most TopSecret information.

"The general public should have no problem understanding that the Secretary of State shouldn’t be running a secret email network that concealed her official correspondence, and the correspondence of her aides – material that belongs to us, the people of the United States – from official inquiry and public requests for years.

They also should have trouble understanding that tossing Top Secret material around to a dozen people who lack proper clearance is a serious security breach… even if we got unreasonably lucky, and foreign agents never got around to raiding their accounts."

...Yeah, but Liberals are rabidly partisan and stupid. It's not that they don't understand...it's that they don't care!

(Snowden ... and Patraeus ... must be scratching their heads and thinking, "If I had only told people I was a Democrat...")

This scandal is getting HUGE, already past the point where it can be brushed under the proverbial rug. It may not be Hillary, as Obama and lynch will protect her, but Kennedy, Abedin, Sullivan, and/or Reines - one or more are going to get burned / will take the fall!

Look at yourself. You're totally coming apart at the seams.

You claimed falsely that no one would find 1 article confirming the FBI is calling this a criminal investigation...I only needed one. You got your one - actually more than one out of all I posted. FAIL. You lose!

You claimed falsely that no one would find 1 article confirming the FBI is calling this a criminal investigation...I only needed one. You got your one - actually more than one out of all I posted. FAIL. You lose!
Oh really? Short and sweet -- let's see that line from the FBI confirming its a criminal investigation.

You've not brought it so far, chubbycheckers.

Still waiting for one of you hildebeast worshipers to tell us why you would vote for one of the most corrupt people in the country.

Give us a list of the reasons that you want her to be president.

Hint----her reproductive organs is not a valid reason.

Oh really? Short and sweet -- let's see that line from the FBI confirming its a criminal investigation.

failure to properly secure classified data is a criminal act. If you don't think the FBI is conducting a criminal investigation, then you are even more ignorant than we thought.

failure to properly secure classified data is a criminal act. If you don't think the FBI is conducting a criminal investigation, then you are even more ignorant than we thought.
Retroactive classification, years later, bub.

And if you can find it, chubby, you'll be breaking news -- and I'm sure lots of media would like to hear it. So far no one has been able to confirm it from FBI sources.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/12/17/hillary-clinton-criminal-investigation-keeps-moving-forward.html

The FBI will not use the words criminal investigation until they verify that criminal charges can be brought. Since they are investigating under the espionage regulations, it is a criminal investigation no matter what it is called

Last edited:
Funny, Liberals ask 'has she been indicted yet', but they don't realize the longer this drags out the WORSE it is, not better. If the FBI hadn't found anything to this case this would have all been over by now...

The
countdown continues....

(And YES...those are Hillary's 'man hands' :p )

An opinion piece from Fox News.

lol

Strike and a miss.

You or I or any Fox fucks know exactly what the scope, target or full nature of the investigation is - beyond what the IG said

Here we go again.

"IC IG made a referral detailing the potential compromise of classified information to security officials within the Executive Branch . The main purpose of the referral was to notify security officials that classified information may exist on at least one private server and thumb drive that are not in the government's possession .

An important distinction is that the IC IG did not make a criminal referral - it was a security referral made for counterintelligence purposes . The IC IG is statutorily required to refer potential compromises of national security information to the appropriate IC security officials."

https://oig.state.gov/system/files/...ing_review_of_clintons_emai ls.pdf

To repeat: No emails were classified when sent - and it's only because of a FOIA request the IC community asked the emails in question be upgraded retroactively to classified before their release

The State Department objects to Intelligence Community's conclusions, ---> FBI is called in to act as referee between the two of them.

Anyone who says this is a criminal investigation is talking out of their ass.

Funny, Liberals ask 'has she been indicted yet', but they don't realize the longer this drags out the WORSE it is, not better. If the FBI hadn't found anything to this case this would have all been over by now...

There are still emails to be released and cleared for the FOIA requests, idiot.

So now YOU are arguing that the investigation is STILL ON-GOING!

Priceless! :p

So now YOU are arguing that the investigation is STILL ON-GOING!

Priceless! :p
I never said it wasn't, you idiot x2.

Man, are you dense.

Forum List

Back