Donna Brazile speaks up: Primary was NOT rigged

All Donna Brazille was trying to do was announce that even the Dumb-Ass Democrats are sick to death of the damn Clintons---just like the rational part of the population has been for many years.

The Clintons are done...except if there is any justice, the next news they make is when the investigations start and end in them heading off to jail.

Other than that, Good Bye and Good Riddance.

Hek, so did warren. But, of course, trump says something so the hackery starts pouring from her face.
What a ****

Donna Brazile for the first time utilizes the word "rigged" stating that the primaries were NOT rigged:
Donna Brazile on Twitter

The Democrats are in such chaos they keep changing their stories, and no two stories are the same.

Brazile admitted she helped Hillary cheat in debates.
She declared the primaries were rigged.
She declared Hillary engaged in 'Money Laundering'...
Elizabeth Warren jumped on the bandwagon and declared Hillary rigged the primaries
NOW Brazile is supposedly claiming Hillary did NOT rig the primaries?

Bwuhahaha...

SHE said it was rigged.
What a damn liar!

Trump said she said ... what she said was in her tweet ... Trump is a habitual fucking LIAR.
Its in her book, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.
“I had promised Bernie when I took the helm ... that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested,” she wrote.
“By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” she wrote, referring to Clinton’s rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders.

If it was rigged, it a piss poor job of it.

FACT is, the candidate controls the party. Just as the orange moron controlled the gop.

Just because Brazile said it was rigged doesn't mean it was rigged. She said herself it wasn't rigged.

SHE said it was rigged.
What a damn liar!

Trump said she said ... what she said was in her tweet ... Trump is a habitual fucking LIAR.
“I had promised Bernie when I took the helm ... that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested,” she wrote.
“By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” she wrote, referring to Clinton’s rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders.

I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” she wrote, referring to Clinton’s rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders.

proof of what ?

proof your imagination is stuck on hillary

make it up as you go just like you always do ......

If it was rigged, it a piss poor job of it.

FACT is, the candidate controls the party. Just as the orange moron controlled the gop.
There were a number of well known people, many on the left, who asserted that Hillary and the DNC rigged the nomination when it happened. These people were rounded condemned by leftists in the media. They are due an apology...no?

If the D party keeps it's Super Deleget deal, D voters are dumb to continue to support the party.

The D party is clearly a criminal party. It is the party of the 1%...just like the R party.

SHE said it was rigged.
What a damn liar!

I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” she wrote, referring to Clinton’s rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders.

proof of what ?

That it was rigged. My gawd man. Can you not fucking read?
"I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process.I had found my proof and it broke my heart"
Try thinking sometime :thup:

So didn’t see this coming? Lol. She was obviously reminded of her on transgressions.
Wonder what else. she was threatened with

SHE said it was rigged.
What a damn liar!

proof of what ?

"I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process.I had found my proof and it broke my heart"

she just said it wasnt rigged you fucking moron ...

geeeeezzzzzzeeeeeeee try reading what she said - reading between the lines in a book is not your forte'

SHE said it was rigged.
What a damn liar!

proof of what ?

she just said it wasnt rigged you fucking moron ...

geeeeezzzzzzeeeeeeee try reading what she said - reading between the lines in a book is not your forte'
ITS IN HER BOOK
OMG you are one dumb sumbitch. No joke.

Forum List

Back