Don't believe trump when he says he created the most jobs.

Ten percent unemploymemt, Trump sucks.
Democrat dregs are lazy
Yet, the numbers are all Trump's...No Democrats are president. If he takes the good he takes the bad. Just how it works.

Remember when the opposition parties used to support America during crises instead of trying to trip the President like the Democrats are doing? If the modern Democrat party were in WWII and a Republican was President, they'd be on Hitler's side. It's sick
Trump acts more like Mussolini than Hitler or Tojo.
You mean the leftist founders of the fascist party??

Democrat dregs are lazy
Yet, the numbers are all Trump's...No Democrats are president. If he takes the good he takes the bad. Just how it works.

Remember when the opposition parties used to support America during crises instead of trying to trip the President like the Democrats are doing? If the modern Democrat party were in WWII and a Republican was President, they'd be on Hitler's side. It's sick

This deranged moment in message board history has been brought to you by moonbat

Democrat dregs are lazy
Then get out of his way and allow him to open up the country and businesses and jobs again and stop whining about needing $900 a week to sit at home from a virus hoax. He accepts the stats are his responsibility, stop getting in his way for a change
The country is not open? Where is it not open? I wish I was getting $900 dollars a week to sit at home. I got UE once for $125 bucks a week once in forty-five years of working. Oh, I have never stood in Slump's way, in fact I have worked more this year than the previous two years. We never shut down, the entire town never shut down, so I have no idea what you mean about being shut down.

Democrat dregs are lazy

The one that Trump resembles, yes.

Democrat dregs are lazy

This deranged moment in message board history has been brought to you by moonbat
Kaz can't take it when his messiah Trump is a loser..

Democrat dregs are lazy

Kaz can't take it when his messiah Trump is a loser..

Awwwww, poor moonbat is upset now. Poor guy

:itsok:

Democrat dregs are lazy
Then get out of his way and allow him to open up the country and businesses and jobs again and stop whining about needing $900 a week to sit at home from a virus hoax. He accepts the stats are his responsibility, stop getting in his way for a change
The country is not open? Where is it not open? I wish I was getting $900 dollars a week to sit at home. I got UE once for $125 bucks a week once in forty-five years of working. Oh, I have never stood in Slump's way, in fact I have worked more this year than the previous two years. We never shut down, the entire town never shut down, so I have no idea what you mean about being shut down.
Lots of places still shut down lets see.....yes Dem governors have still very tight control on businesses and restricted hours, limited seating, etc. $600 plus $300 regular unemployment in many cases....have mommy add those for you....I have also kept working but many have not. If freebies keep coming from the mother teet they wont try to go back either

Democrat dregs are lazy

The President isnt a wacko libber

Democrat dregs are lazy

He's no conservative either, just what is he a loose canon?

Democrat dregs are lazy

He's no conservative either, just what is he a loose canon?
He is President until early 2025

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No matter what Trump says about the previous economy, he is sitting on negative 33 GDP

That is what he is running on
Yep. Once again, the Democrats have managed to create an economic tragedy during a Republican Administration. Go figure.

We have an economic tragedy because unlike most modern countries, our president has been unable to control COVID
The death rate is about the same as it was last year, so once again. Go screw yourself.

So, those 170K deaths (and climbing) are just what??? Acceptable losses? Just another, "it is what it is?".
Sorry, once again, a Democrat is going to have to come in to clean up a disaster that a Republican made.
And you wonder why we say Republicans are incapable of governing? That's because they are.

The reason we have the economic mess we have now is because Trump botched the response. That's because at his core, he has no interest in being President. Just campaigning for it. The other night, Obama just pointed out what a lot of us already knew.
Why would we want a Democrat anywhere near virus cleanup? Your wacko governors killed half our total in just 6 pathetically led states! 8% mortality rate! Thankfully now we have increased testing and Republican governors with 1.7% mortality rates taking us through the rest of the leftyvirus hoax

Please. You pay attention to Florida and Georgia...or Texas? Just stop with the Republicans did better. They didn't. They bowed to Trump...and will pay for it.
All have great testing and 1.7% mortality rates compared to the global leading 8% of Killer Cuomo and the New Jersey Hitman. New York has 3 times the deaths of the states you mention and many fewer cases...over 100,000 fewer cases. New Jersey has almost twice the deaths and half the cases. So you stop with Republicans not doing better, they have done much much better
Oh yeah How are you doing lately ? NY is doing well now Seems you schmucks learned nothing
Maybe because most of new Yorkers have moved out.

Democrat dregs are lazy
Lots of places still shut down lets see.....yes Dem governors have still very tight control on businesses and restricted hours, limited seating, etc. $600 plus $300 regular unemployment in many cases....have mommy add those for you....I have also kept working but many have not. If freebies keep coming from the mother teet they wont try to go back either
So do Republican governors...You seem to always leave them out... For some odd reason. If Trump had never declared a national health emergency then the governors would not have either and nothing would have been shut down. Oh and the feds have stuff shut down or under heavy protocol to the pandemic and Trump is in charge of these installations. But you keep leaving out that bit of info ttoo.

Democrat dregs are lazy
So do Republican governors...You seem to always leave them out... For some odd reason. If Trump had never declared a national health emergency then the governors would not have either and nothing would have been shut down. Oh and the feds have stuff shut down or under heavy protocol to the pandemic and Trump is in charge of these installations. But you keep leaving out that bit of info ttoo.
He declared an emergency because NY and NJ were killing people like Al Capone did back in the day

Democrat dregs are lazy
There are no mor freebies are you a little behind and why does Trump keep throwing money at people not working to keep the from working?

Democrat dregs are lazy
There are no mor freebies are you a little behind and why does Trump keep throwing money at people not working to keep the from working?
The President is trying to limit it Plasticface is the one demanding more and more

Democrat dregs are lazy

FB_IMG_1597939827055.jpg

Democrat dregs are lazy
He declared an emergency because NY and NJ were killing people like Al Capone did back in the day
Trump declared it before that was occurring, it was his call and he did it first...Yet you claim he is blameless for anything he does.. How do his feet taste after a thorough licking?

Forum List

Back