Dont blame Cruz

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
There is total confusion on the value of Obamacare...in the meantime it is disrupting the economy. It is a law voted into being on a partisan basis. The only thing that can be said in its defense is that it is like social security and medicare...resisted at first but now acceopted by all. No mention is made that these programs are bankrupting our country...and Obamacare could push us over the edge...we are headed in the wrong direction. Look at it this way....what has Obama been right about so far?????

Obamacare is a bad law that was written by one party and pushed through in the most partisan of conditions. It hamstrings businesses at the worst fucking possible time. It is responsible for the loss of jobs and the decrease in hours for many others. It adds to a terrible uncertainty that this country is facing on a variety of levels. It puts the bloated federal bureaucracy -- and, stunningly, the IRS -- in the middle of the health delivery process. It's a steaming pile of shit.

But it's law. It should stand as a shining monument to the fact that elections have consequences. It should also function as a reminder to the GOP in the future that they just can't say "no" -- if they had produced a clear, cohesive, comprehensive alternative we might not be in this situation.

But they did not, and here we are.

Our "leaders" continue to fail us.

Last edited:

Obamacare is a bad law that was written by one party and pushed through in the most partisan of conditions. It hamstrings businesses at the worst fucking possible time. It is responsible for the loss of jobs and the decrease in hours for many others. It adds to a terrible uncertainty that this country is facing on a variety of levels. It puts the bloated federal bureaucracy -- and, stunningly, the IRS -- in the middle of the health delivery process. It's a steaming pile of shit.

But it's law. It should stand as a shining monument to the fact that elections have consequences. It should also function as a reminder to the GOP in the future that they just can't say "no" -- if they had produced a clear, cohesive, comprehensive alternative we might not be in this situation.

I have no idea how much better a program the repubs had....but it could have been proposed by God Himself and Obabble would have rejected it...that is a fact.

And since Obamacare is nothing like anything that has ever been tried before, it is just an example of Obama's inexperience and hubris. Right? It is nothing like anything that has ever been tried before.

And since Obamacare is nothing like anything that has ever been tried before, it is just an example of Obama's inexperience and hubris. Right? It is nothing like anything that has ever been tried before.

You havent tried suicide yet either....

Hmmm. Interesting. Has anyone tried suicide? Are we reasonably sure what would happen if I were to try suicide? I believe we are.

Now..if only someone had tried something like Obamacare somewhere....and we had some idea about how it might work. Damn! That half-cocked negro!

Hmmm. Interesting. Has anyone tried suicide? Are we reasonably sure what would happen if I were to try suicide? I believe we are.

Now..if only someone had tried something like Obamacare somewhere....and we had some idea about how it might work. Damn! That half-cocked negro!
Lone is regretting not voting for Romney.

I have no idea how much better a program the repubs had....but it could have been proposed by God Himself and Obabble would have rejected it...that is a fact.

this show how ignorant republicans are .... when the bill came to the house the republicans objected to one thing in the bill "the public option"... the dems dropped it out of the bill ... that was a big deal to them ... the bill got passed with the republicans voting against the bill ... that they help to design ... when they took the part of the bill that said everybody has to get on board with health care or be fined, that was a republican Idea ... so when you say stupid shit I will call you on it .... the republicans didn't draft one bill for health care ... they didn't even try to draft one ... so how could we reject it moron,,,

Lone is regretting not voting for Romney.

Yes! Even more than I regretted not voting for McCain. You read me so well!

and once again republicans here shows us even more how ignorant they are....
Have you Heard of Mit Romney??? you do remember MIT Wit ROMNEY don't ya ??? did you forget he was gov. of MASS.???? DID YA ??? well, Mit Wit he helped developed a health care bill ... just like Obama care, or should I say OBAMA care is designed after the bill just like the one Mit Wit Wrote .... did ya even know that ???? so your statement of OBAMA being inexperience WEll, here was a plan that was already working so Obama used it that plan, Pay attention

Last edited:

this show how ignorant republicans are .... when the bill came to the house the republicans objected to one thing in the bill "the public option"... the dems dropped it out of the bill ... that was a big deal to them ... the bill got passed with the republicans voting against the bill ... that they help to design ... when they took the part of the bill that said everybody has to get on board with health care or be fined, that was a republican Idea ... so when you say stupid shit I will call you on it .... the republicans didn't draft one bill for health care ... they didn't even try to draft one ... so how could we reject it moron,,,

Who said we needed a new bill to fix health care??? We needed to fix the health care system...Obabble care doesnt do that. I dont debate lying dipshits...GFY.

There is total confusion on the value of Obamacare...in the meantime it is disrupting the economy. It is a law voted into being on a partisan basis. The only thing that can be said in its defense is that it is like social security and medicare...resisted at first but now acceopted by all. No mention is made that these programs are bankrupting our country...and Obamacare could push us over the edge...we are headed in the wrong direction. Look at it this way....what has Obama been right about so far?????

And it’s being opposed for the same reason.

The OP is yet another clueless conservative who just doesn’t get it.

It’s not enough to only whine about how awful and terrible and horrible the ACA is, republicans must also propose a replacement for the ACA, a solution to ensure every American can afford healthcare.

Hint: ‘doing nothing’ is neither an option nor a ‘solution.’

It’s not enough to only whine about how awful and terrible and horrible the ACA is, republicans must also propose a replacement for the ACA, a solution to ensure every American can afford healthcare.

They have actually proposed somethng lately. It's been found to be insufficient compared to the ACA in the goal of helping more people get coverage. Surprise.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/GOPHealthPlan_061709.pdf

GFY

It doesn't matter.

The GOP could have printed it out, put it in a booklet, and waived it every time they were in front of a camera. They could have referred to it in every interview and speech. They could be crowing about it right now, daring the Democrats to reject it, just in time for the 2014 elections.

But no, they did nothing of value. They continued (and still continue) to talk about using Emergency Rooms for health care, which was part of the original problem. They continue to ignore other problems, such as pre-existing conditions and preventive care.

This is just another self-inflicted wound.

The GOP has proposed numerous alternatives, all of them ignored by both the Dems and the posters here.
Obamacare does not insure everyone either. In fact there will likely be more people uninsured under Obamacare than presently.

I wish the brain dead left here would quit lying about the program, the worst piece of legislation ever passed by Congress.

It doesn't matter.

The GOP could have printed it out, put it in a booklet, and waived it every time they were in front of a camera. They could have referred to it in every interview and speech. They could be crowing about it right now, daring the Democrats to reject it, just in time for the 2014 elections.

But no, they did nothing of value. They continued (and still continue) to talk about using Emergency Rooms for health care, which was part of the original problem. They continue to ignore other problems, such as pre-existing conditions and preventive care.

House GOP fights for pre-existing condition coverage | Washington Free Beacon

Have you Heard of Mit Romney??? you remember MIT Wit ROMNEY don't ya ??? did you forget he was gov. of MASS.???? DID YA ??? well he helped developed a health care bill just like Obama care or should I say OBAMA care is designed after the bill just like the one Romneys's Wrote did ya even know that so your statement of OBAMA being inexperience WEll, here was a plan that was already working so Obama aused it that plan Pay attention

Well now.....aren't you interesting.

Do me a favor......stop being on my side of this issue. You are an embarrassment at this point. I would rather not be associated with someone who has no ability to tell when someone is being sarcastic.

I implore you to attend Glenn Beck University or the School For Excellence in Broadcasting and get your nutter papers stamped.

Thanks.

Have you Heard of Mit Romney??? you remember MIT Wit ROMNEY don't ya ??? did you forget he was gov. of MASS.???? DID YA ??? well he helped developed a health care bill just like Obama care or should I say OBAMA care is designed after the bill just like the one Romneys's Wrote did ya even know that so your statement of OBAMA being inexperience WEll, here was a plan that was already working so Obama aused it that plan Pay attention

Well now.....aren't you interesting.

Do me a favor......stop being on my side of this issue. You are an embarrassment at this point. I would rather not be associated with someone who has no ability to tell when someone is being sarcastic.

I implore you to attend Glenn Beck University or the School For Excellence in Broadcasting and get your nutter papers stamped.

Thanks.
The sad part is between the two of you I can't tell who has more brains.

It doesn't matter.

House GOP fights for pre-existing condition coverage | Washington Free Beacon

Wow....that is a heck of a find. You have won this debate with that one. You have proven that the GOP has introduced their own ideas for reforming health care to be more consumer friendly. As of May, 2013. Their timing is impeccable.

Forum List

Back