Dont blame Cruz

Obamacare is a bad law that was written by one party and pushed through in the most partisan of conditions. It hamstrings businesses at the worst fucking possible time. It is responsible for the loss of jobs and the decrease in hours for many others. It adds to a terrible uncertainty that this country is facing on a variety of levels. It puts the bloated federal bureaucracy -- and, stunningly, the IRS -- in the middle of the health delivery process. It's a steaming pile of shit.

But it's law. It should stand as a shining monument to the fact that elections have consequences. It should also function as a reminder to the GOP in the future that they just can't say "no" -- if they had produced a clear, cohesive, comprehensive alternative we might not be in this situation.

But they did not, and here we are.

Our "leaders" continue to fail us.

I have no idea how much better a program the repubs had....but it could have been proposed by God Himself and Obabble would have rejected it...that is a fact.

this show how ignorant republicans are .... when the bill came to the house the republicans objected to one thing in the bill "the public option"... the dems dropped it out of the bill ... that was a big deal to them ... the bill got passed with the republicans voting against the bill ... that they help to design ... when they took the part of the bill that said everybody has to get on board with health care or be fined, that was a republican Idea ... so when you say stupid shit I will call you on it .... the republicans didn't draft one bill for health care ... they didn't even try to draft one ... so how could we reject it moron,,,

is that David Spade in your Avi?....

And since Obamacare is nothing like anything that has ever been tried before, it is just an example of Obama's inexperience and hubris. Right? It is nothing like anything that has ever been tried before.

and once again republicans here shows us even more how ignorant they are....
Have you Heard of Mit Romney??? you do remember MIT Wit ROMNEY don't ya ??? did you forget he was gov. of MASS.???? DID YA ??? well, Mit Wit he helped developed a health care bill ... just like Obama care, or should I say OBAMA care is designed after the bill just like the one Mit Wit Wrote .... did ya even know that ???? so your statement of OBAMA being inexperience WEll, here was a plan that was already working so Obama used it that plan, Pay attention

geezus dude.....calm down......:eusa_shhh:

and once again republicans here shows us even more how ignorant they are....
Have you Heard of Mit Romney??? you remember MIT Wit ROMNEY don't ya ??? did you forget he was gov. of MASS.???? DID YA ??? well he helped developed a health care bill just like Obama care or should I say OBAMA care is designed after the bill just like the one Romneys's Wrote did ya even know that so your statement of OBAMA being inexperience WEll, here was a plan that was already working so Obama aused it that plan Pay attention

Well now.....aren't you interesting.

Do me a favor......stop being on my side of this issue. You are an embarrassment at this point. I would rather not be associated with someone who has no ability to tell when someone is being sarcastic.

I implore you to attend Glenn Beck University or the School For Excellence in Broadcasting and get your nutter papers stamped.

Thanks.
The sad part is between the two of you I can't tell who has more brains.

LL does....David Spade always loses it....

The report said Canada had the second-highest rate of first-day infant mortality in the industrialized world, with roughly 900 babies — or 2.4 per 1,000 births — ending in early tragedy.

Only the United States posted a higher number of babies who die within their first 24 hours on earth, with 11,300 or 2.6 per 1,000 births.

Early infant mortality in Canada called 2nd worst in developed world - Health - CBC News

Cruz's parents wanted him born in Canada because their health care is "better" than ours.

You are completely unaware of your surroundings, aren't you? Mac ain't no lefty. He ain't no righty either. You speak silliness when you say such things.

Question......is Obamacare currently overwhelmingly popular with the American people?

and you haven't yet said one smart thing ... you degrade a bill you have no Idea whats in it ... other then the fact that the right wing nut cases like you say its bad ...

Well. You are a special kind of thick ain't ya?

At some point, hopefully soon, you will realize what an ass you have been making of yourself in this thread.

Then, I will find out what kind of character you have. Should be interesting.

:lol:.....oops.....sorry David....but he is right.....hey but i liked your show....:eusa_angel:

Americans are REQUIRED to go to a US consulate prior to birth to fill out the needed paperwork in order for their child to get US citizenship. There are claims that this was done by Cruz's mom, but no proof has been provided. This doesn't cut it.

Under current law, this is the Form FS-240. It could have been something else when Ted was born in a foreign land, to an non-American, rootless father, but it has not been provided for public viewing regardless.

Cruz's defenders keep thinking that just having an American mom is enough. it's not.

I don't even believe Ted is eligible for the Senate, let alone the White House. He is an undocumented alien, and needs to be deported and so he can go to the back of line.

Please show me where he naturalized as a citizen. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term "natural born" citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship "by birth" or "at birth", either by being born "in" the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being BORN ABROAD TO U.S. CITIZEN-PARENTS; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship "at birth". Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an "alien" required to go through the legal process of "naturalization" to become a U.S. citizen.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42097.pdf

and you haven't yet said one smart thing ... you degrade a bill you have no Idea whats in it ... other then the fact that the right wing nut cases like you say its bad ...

At some point, hopefully soon, you will realize what an ass you have been making of yourself in this thread.

:lol:.....oops.....sorry David....but he is right.....hey but i liked your show....:eusa_angel:

I hope you sprung for popcorn at least.

That was fucking brutal. I thought that fucker would never get it.

if any one is making us look bad it is you ...your half brain responses ...your clueless response about ACA ... if anyone needs a fucking clue its you ... go read the god dam bill moron ... then come and tell us where its bad ...until then, shut the fuck up if you don't know what your talking about ... I on the other hand do...

Here....let me give you an excavator. You will tire yourself out digging that assinine hole so feverishly.

I am going to help you out because....even though making fun of you has been fun.....I am beginning to feel like I am taking advantage of a mentally disadvantaged person.

Go PM someone who has been here a while and ask them about my stance on Obamacare. You fucking imbecile.

I don't care what your stance is on obama care ... I don't care if your a dem/liberal ...your pompous attitude here is entertaining at best... you have this attitude that you're better the others... I don't like it ... I not afraid to let you know about it ... or anyone else on this board ... get it MORON !!!so do us all a favor with you pathetic mediocre dimwitted sarcasm and go fuck yourself ... GET IT!!!!
i think you project that attitude a little yourself Billy....especially with anyone to your right.....

The report said Canada had the second-highest rate of first-day infant mortality in the industrialized world, with roughly 900 babies — or 2.4 per 1,000 births — ending in early tragedy.

Only the United States posted a higher number of babies who die within their first 24 hours on earth, with 11,300 or 2.6 per 1,000 births.

Early infant mortality in Canada called 2nd worst in developed world - Health - CBC News

Cruz's parents wanted him born in Canada because their health care is "better" than ours.

in 1970?......i bet it wasnt....

did he get it?.....it did not seem like it.......but hey.....here is the corn....:popcorn:

Where's his paperwork? He's got proof of being born in Canada. Where's his proof that he's a US citizen?

His an undocumented alien. Deport him and get him to the back of the line.

Shut the fuck up, you stupid troll.

HUMMMMM !!!!seems its ok when we're told OBAMMIE isn't a U.S. citizen. but if we point out that Cruz was borne in canada, to a mother who is a citizen, where we point out that he is, in our opinion, not a natural born citizen, you get a little testy... even so much as to calling us a troll ... when it is very clear that Obammie was born in a U.S. state to a mother who is a natural born citizen ... where Cruze wasn't born in a U.S. state of any kind .... other then being born in the state of being a non-citizen ... HUMMM it's priceless ....

Here....let me give you an excavator. You will tire yourself out digging that assinine hole so feverishly.

I am going to help you out because....even though making fun of you has been fun.....I am beginning to feel like I am taking advantage of a mentally disadvantaged person.

Go PM someone who has been here a while and ask them about my stance on Obamacare. You fucking imbecile.

I don't care what your stance is on obama care ... I don't care if your a dem/liberal ...your pompous attitude here is entertaining at best... you have this attitude that you're better the others... I don't like it ... I not afraid to let you know about it ... or anyone else on this board ... get it MORON !!!so do us all a favor with you pathetic mediocre dimwitted sarcasm and go fuck yourself ... GET IT!!!!

See there. You finally realized that you have mistaken me for a conservative who hates Obamacare. And...instead of issuing an apology and accepting responsibility for your mistakes like a man......you throw a butthurt hissy fit like the little bitch that you are.

I have an attitude that I am better than YOU. This is not something that anyone need brag about. You are barely functional as far as the membership here is concerned. Don't worry though. You have some company.

Try harder....and maybe you won't have to behave like such an ass.

don't be patting yourself on the back anytime soon...you're a pompous ass and that's that ....like I said it has nothing to do whether you're a dem or a conservative ... you are a ass hole and thats that... if any one here is behaving like a ass, a pompous ass, that would be you ... go fuck your self ....

Please show me where he naturalized as a citizen. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term "natural born" citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship "by birth" or "at birth", either by being born "in" the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being BORN ABROAD TO U.S. CITIZEN-PARENTS; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship "at birth". Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an "alien" required to go through the legal process of "naturalization" to become a U.S. citizen.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42097.pdf

meaning a person who is a us citizen, who has a child born out of the U.S. borders, has to come to the U.S. and file paper to claim he is a U.S. citizen... there doesn't seem to be any paper work filed ... so when we are asked to show you all here where he has document showing he hasn't been claimed as a U.S. citizen, we can't show you vecause the lack of evidence telling us paper work has been filed ... just because we can't find any paper work where his mother filed him being a U.S. citizen... can you help us out to solve this dilemma ??? I mean we wouldn't want a a non-natural born citizen a illegal alien being elected president now would we...

I got it the first time you wrote it ... like i said, stop patting yourself on the back ... you're a as hole ... a pompous ass hole ... a dumb fuck ... when are you going to get it fucker ??? seems you're a little dense ...

I got it the first time you wrote it ... like i said, stop patting yourself on the back ... you're a as hole ... a pompous ass hole ... a dumb fuck ... when are you going to get it fucker ??? seems you're a little dense ...

did he get it?.....it did not seem like it.......but hey.....here is the corn....:popcorn:

He got it. Then he was gone. I think he may have spun out.....he was wound up pretty good there.
actually I wasn't wound up at all ...I had to leave to pick up a motor for a car I'm restoring ... I was done making fun of you ... your too easy

meaning a person who is a us citizen, who has a child born out of the U.S. borders, has to come to the U.S. and file paper to claim he is a U.S. citizen... there doesn't seem to be any paper work filed ... so when we are asked to show you all here where he has document showing he hasn't been claimed as a U.S. citizen, we can't show you vecause the lack of evidence telling us paper work has been filed ... just because we can't find any paper work where his mother filed him being a U.S. citizen... can you help us out to solve this dilemma ??? I mean we wouldn't want a a non-natural born citizen a illegal alien being elected president now would we...

Not what it means and since that requirement only exists in your mind, that's why you're having trouble find the "paperwork".

Forum List

Back