Dont blame Cruz

Yes you are. You're missing what's painfully obvious and a widely known fact, that the mass media is LIBERAL LEFT. They are the MOUTH PIECE AND MEGAPHONE for obama and the leftist democrats. Republicans are at a HUGE disadvantage when it comes to messaging, but it isn't for the lack of trying, it's that the liberal media won't repeat a damn thing they have to say.

I also believe you know this, so why you decided to post such ignorant drivel is beyond me. I thought you were smarter than this.

I guess everyone is occasionally subject to partisan hyperbole, and your's always seems to lean LEFT.

You are completely unaware of your surroundings, aren't you? Mac ain't no lefty. He ain't no righty either. You speak silliness when you say such things.

Question......is Obamacare currently overwhelmingly popular with the American people?

and you haven't yet said one smart thing ... you degrade a bill you have no Idea whats in it ... other then the fact that the right wing nut cases like you say its bad ...

Well. You are a special kind of thick ain't ya?

At some point, hopefully soon, you will realize what an ass you have been making of yourself in this thread.

Then, I will find out what kind of character you have. Should be interesting.

Yes you are. You're missing what's painfully obvious and a widely known fact, that the mass media is LIBERAL LEFT. They are the MOUTH PIECE AND MEGAPHONE for obama and the leftist democrats. Republicans are at a HUGE disadvantage when it comes to messaging, but it isn't for the lack of trying, it's that the liberal media won't repeat a damn thing they have to say.

I also believe you know this, so why you decided to post such ignorant drivel is beyond me. I thought you were smarter than this.

I guess everyone is occasionally subject to partisan hyperbole, and your's always seems to lean LEFT.

Of course the media leans left. So? Even MSNBC interviews a Republican now and then. Why don't I ever hear about a clear and coherent alternative plan? Why don't I see Republicans holding up that plan in front of the camera? Would it really be that difficult? What are they afraid of?

And, obviously, why don't I see them doing this on Fox? Would it have really been that difficult to put an alternate plan in booklet form with a nice big title on the cover that they could hold up and discuss at every opportunity?

You're putting the blame for the GOP's pathetic messaging in the wrong place. Someone in the party should have taken charge and led this, and now it's too late.

Now - show me the "ignorant drivel" in my point, precisely.

I just answered this, and you want to double down on pretending the republicans have even a FRACTION of the ability to get their message out that dems have?

Conversation over. You've decided to play brain dead.

if anyone is brain dead it is you ... voting for Ted Cruz ??? that's saying you have nothing going on between your ears ...

I would love to have Ted as President! You crying, lying, sniveling libs would be scrambling like the cockroaches you are!

There is total confusion on the value of Obamacare...in the meantime it is disrupting the economy. It is a law voted into being on a partisan basis. The only thing that can be said in its defense is that it is like social security and medicare...resisted at first but now acceopted by all. No mention is made that these programs are bankrupting our country...and Obamacare could push us over the edge...we are headed in the wrong direction. Look at it this way....what has Obama been right about so far?????

Being able to beat the Clinton machine once, and being able to kick GOP butt twice?

Right to give the very risky 'okay' to go onto Afghanistan and do what Bush couldnt do - get Bin ladin? Bet the house on Obamacate being ruled constitutional? Being able to be more popular with average Americans (sorry, you dont count) than all of Congress :laugh2:

Last edited:
Yes! Even more than I regretted not voting for McCain. You read me so well!

why would you want to vote for McLoser ... he has a hard time remembering where he is

Hey Dummy!

Sarcasm. Google it!

Your ability to grasp what those around you are saying puts you squarely in the company of Staph, TK and TM. Get a fucking clue. and stop being a liberal. You are making us look bad.

if any one is making us look bad it is you ...your half brain responses ...your clueless response about ACA ... if anyone needs a fucking clue its you ... go read the god dam bill moron ... then come and tell us where its bad ...until then, shut the fuck up if you don't know what your talking about ... I on the other hand do...

It doesn't matter.

The GOP could have printed it out, put it in a booklet, and waived it every time they were in front of a camera. They could have referred to it in every interview and speech. They could be crowing about it right now, daring the Democrats to reject it, just in time for the 2014 elections.

But no, they did nothing of value. They continued (and still continue) to talk about using Emergency Rooms for health care, which was part of the original problem. They continue to ignore other problems, such as pre-existing conditions and preventive care.

This is just another self-inflicted wound.

not only have they shot themselves in the foot, but they have shot the republican next to them in the ass ... there going down big time this coming 2014 aqd 2016

Making definitive statements regarding the outcome of elections that are over a year away...and for which one does not even know who is running....is the kind of thing that nutters do. Please........your philosophy is liberal......but you are failing at messaging.

and yet you have said nothing useful... just the same old I smarter then others ... you're not ... you can barely get a though here correct ...

Well now.....aren't you interesting.

Do me a favor......stop being on my side of this issue. You are an embarrassment at this point. I would rather not be associated with someone who has no ability to tell when someone is being sarcastic.

I implore you to attend Glenn Beck University or the School For Excellence in Broadcasting and get your nutter papers stamped.

Thanks.

tuff !!!! if you write something I will comment on it ... if you don't like it, Go FUCK yourself ... do I making myself clear dick breath

You made it clear that you are too stupid to understand when someone is being sarcastic. You are probably going to say more stupid stuff here.....which the rest of us will have to wade through.....and which the actual nutjobs will point to when they need examples of libs being retarded.

Save us the trouble will ya?

well wade away dick breath !!!!!

why would you want to vote for McLoser ... he has a hard time remembering where he is

Hey Dummy!

Sarcasm. Google it!

Your ability to grasp what those around you are saying puts you squarely in the company of Staph, TK and TM. Get a fucking clue. and stop being a liberal. You are making us look bad.

if any one is making us look bad it is you ...your half brain responses ...your clueless response about ACA ... if anyone needs a fucking clue its you ... go read the god dam bill moron ... then come and tell us where its bad ...until then, shut the fuck up if you don't know what your talking about ... I on the other hand do...

Here....let me give you an excavator. You will tire yourself out digging that assinine hole so feverishly.

I am going to help you out because....even though making fun of you has been fun.....I am beginning to feel like I am taking advantage of a mentally disadvantaged person.

Go PM someone who has been here a while and ask them about my stance on Obamacare. You fucking imbecile.

You are completely unaware of your surroundings, aren't you? Mac ain't no lefty. He ain't no righty either. You speak silliness when you say such things.

Question......is Obamacare currently overwhelmingly popular with the American people?

and you haven't yet said one smart thing ... you degrade a bill you have no Idea whats in it ... other then the fact that the right wing nut cases like you say its bad ...

At some point, hopefully soon, you will realize what an ass you have been making of yourself in this thread.

and you haven't yet said one smart thing worth while... you degrade a bill you have no Idea whats in it ... other then the fact that the right wing nut cases like you say its bad ... a yet you still insist of making a fool out of your self ... keep up the good work should be interesting ... to watch you get your head handed to you ... once again by me

I would love to have Ted as President! You crying, lying, sniveling libs would be scrambling like the cockroaches you are!

like I said nothing between the ears ... TED cruz BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAh like he has a chance in hell BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's the funniest thing I've heard all day ...

Last edited:

and you haven't yet said one smart thing worth while... you degrade a bill you have no Idea whats in it ... other then the fact that the right wing nut cases like you say its bad ... a yet you still insist of making a fool out of your self ... keep up the good work should be interesting ... to watch you get your head handed to you ... once again by me

I refer you to my last post in this thread.

I am truly sorry for you. But...I am impressed that you are able to work that keyboard. It must have been quite a journey.

Hey Dummy!

Sarcasm. Google it!

Here....let me give you an excavator. You will tire yourself out digging that assinine hole so feverishly.

I am going to help you out because....even though making fun of you has been fun.....I am beginning to feel like I am taking advantage of a mentally disadvantaged person.

Go PM someone who has been here a while and ask them about my stance on Obamacare. You fucking imbecile.

I don't care what your stance is on obama care ... I don't care if your a dem/liberal ...your pompous attitude here is entertaining at best... you have this attitude that you're better the others... I don't like it ... I not afraid to let you know about it ... or anyone else on this board ... get it MORON !!!so do us all a favor with you pathetic mediocre dimwitted sarcasm and go fuck yourself ... GET IT!!!!

I refer you to my last post in this thread.

I am truly sorry for you. But...I am impressed that you are able to work that keyboard. It must have been quite a journey.

don't need your feelings ... I can see you're struggling with your key board a lot and your journey was lost a long time ago ...

Last edited:

I don't care what your stance is on obama care ... I don't care if your a dem/liberal ...your pompous attitude here is entertaining at best... you have this attitude that you're better the others... I don't like it ... I not afraid to let you know about it ... or anyone else on this board ... get it MORON !!!so do us all a favor with you pathetic mediocre dimwitted sarcasm and go fuck yourself ... GET IT!!!!

See there. You finally realized that you have mistaken me for a conservative who hates Obamacare. And...instead of issuing an apology and accepting responsibility for your mistakes like a man......you throw a butthurt hissy fit like the little bitch that you are.

I have an attitude that I am better than YOU. This is not something that anyone need brag about. You are barely functional as far as the membership here is concerned. Don't worry though. You have some company.

Try harder....and maybe you won't have to behave like such an ass.

OK so if he wasnt a naturalized citizen then he was a natural born citizen.
You have disproven your own statement.
Dunce.

Americans are REQUIRED to go to a US consulate prior to birth to fill out the needed paperwork in order for their child to get US citizenship. There are claims that this was done by Cruz's mom, but no proof has been provided. This doesn't cut it.

Under current law, this is the Form FS-240. It could have been something else when Ted was born in a foreign land, to an non-American, rootless father, but it has not been provided for public viewing regardless.

Cruz's defenders keep thinking that just having an American mom is enough. it's not.

I don't even believe Ted is eligible for the Senate, let alone the White House. He is an undocumented alien, and needs to be deported and so he can go to the back of line.

Please show me where he naturalized as a citizen. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Americans are REQUIRED to go to a US consulate prior to birth to fill out the needed paperwork in order for their child to get US citizenship. There are claims that this was done by Cruz's mom, but no proof has been provided. This doesn't cut it.

Under current law, this is the Form FS-240. It could have been something else when Ted was born in a foreign land, to an non-American, rootless father, but it has not been provided for public viewing regardless.

Cruz's defenders keep thinking that just having an American mom is enough. it's not.

I don't even believe Ted is eligible for the Senate, let alone the White House. He is an undocumented alien, and needs to be deported and so he can go to the back of line.

Please show me where he naturalized as a citizen. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Where's his paperwork? He's got proof of being born in Canada. Where's his proof that he's a US citizen?

His an undocumented alien. Deport him and get him to the back of the line.

Where's his paperwork? He's got proof of being born in Canada. Where's his proof that he's a US citizen?

His an undocumented alien. Deport him and get him to the back of the line.

Shut the fuck up, you stupid troll.

Trolling is a word that hints towards insincerity. I'm not being insincere at all. I truly believe that Cruz is not eligible for the Presidency. And looking more into it leads me to believe that he's here illegally altogether.

If you are American and have a baby outside of the US, you can't just show up at the border with your kid and say he's American too. Especially when the other parent is not American, like Cruz's dad. And especially four years after the birth, like Cruz's parents did.

There are procedures to follow and paperwork to file, and there's no evidence that the Cruz family did any of this.

Shut the fuck up, you stupid troll.

Trolling is a word that hints towards insincerity. I'm not being insincere at all. I truly believe that Cruz is not eligible for the Presidency. And looking more into it leads me to believe that he's here illegally altogether.

If you are American and have a baby outside of the US, you can't just show up at the border with your kid and say he's American too. Especially when the other parent is not American, like Cruz's dad. And especially four years after the birth, like Cruz's parents did.

There are procedures to follow and paperwork to file, and there's no evidence that the Cruz family did any of this.

You believe this because you're an idiot. Show some proof or stfu. Again.

Forum List

Back