Don't complain about the rich.

In the capitalist world, 152 out of 192 countries are categorized as low or impoverished. This is 84% of the entities where 86% of the population lives.
If capitalism is so beautiful and natural to human nature, as its proponents claim, why doesn't it work everywhere?
- Because in the places where it does work, it works at the expense of the places where it doesn't.

For example, in the African country of Côte d'Ivoire, also known as the Ivory Coast, which produces two-thirds of the world's cocoa beans used to make chocolate, the almost slave labor of plantation workers is paid in the neighborhood of $20 per season.
This is the price for which people from the countries of "proper" capitalism gobble their cheap chocolate.

For example, in the African country of Côte d'Ivoire, also known as the Ivory Coast, which produces two-thirds of the world's cocoa beans used to make chocolate, the almost slave labor of plantation workers is paid in the neighborhood of $20 per season.
This is the price for which people from the countries of "proper" capitalism gobble their cheap chocolate.

You should start your own chocolate company and pay them what they're worth.

Corporate greed produces poverty by a number of different means including offshoring and underpaying workers. This contributes to diminishing the tax base and costing the government extra funds because they have to pay the workers so they can afford enough to eat.
progressive hunter

Which part of this is "fake news" and why?

I bet you cannot explain.

progressive hunter

Which part of this is "fake news" and why?

I bet you cannot explain.
basically all of it,, corp greed might raise the prices of products but thats about it,,

poverty will always exist not matter what a corp does,,
and by their very existence a corp provides jobs thaat werent there before and in cases like microsoft created many millionaires and raised the level of living for tens of thousands of people,,

unless its one of biden family offshore corps that dont do any business at all,,
they are in a whole category og their own,,

How do you underpay workers?
1701920869677.png

corp greed might raise the prices of products but thats about it,,
BULLSHIT!!!!!

Take walmart for example: A large percentage of their employees work full time and still get food stamps. Walmart has the government subsidize them so they can make a profit. That's greed.

FDR said "no business which depends for existence on paying less than living wages to its workers has any right to continue in this country.".

And he was right.

BULLSHIT!!!!!

Take walmart for example: A large percentage of their employees work full time and still get food stamps. Walmart has the government subsidize them so they can make a profit. That's greed.

FDR said "no business which depends for existence on paying less than living wages to its workers has any right to continue in this country.".

And he was right.
maybe the government should stop giving them money,, and the worker should get a better job if the one they have doesnt meet the bills,,

to blame someone else for my poverty seems very dishonest thing to do,,

BULLSHIT!!!!!

And he was right.

Take walmart for example: A large percentage of their employees work full time and still get food stamps.

How much food stamps would they get if they didn't work at Walmart?

Walmart has the government subsidize them so they can make a profit.

The government should definitely stop giving food stamps to Walmart employees.

maybe the government should stop giving them money,, and the worker should get a better job if the one they have doesnt meet the bills,,

to blame someone else for my poverty seems very dishonest thing to do,,
So you like working full time and still needing food stamps to eat?

The brainwashing is even worse than I thought.

So you like working full time and still needing food stamps to eat?

The brainwashing is even worse than I thought.
when food stamps became needed I went and found a better job,,

I sure didnt blame the people that gave me the job I have/had

your victim mentallity is worse than I thought,, at some point all people are responsible for themselves,,

your victim mentallity is worse than I thought,, at some point all people are responsible for themselves,,
You call yourself responsible? You just admitted to allowing yourself to get so poor that you needed food stamps. You poor, poor victim! :itsok:

You call yourself responsible? You just admitted to allowing yourself to get so poor that you needed food stamps. You poor, poor victim! :itsok:
actually food stamps were never considered,,
at 18 I decided the life I wanted couldnt be achieved at the pay scale I was on so I went elsewhere,,

40 yrs later I am doing pretty good,,

Sometimes you can't find better job, as you well know. The government needs to stop subsidizing these businesses.

Forum List

Back