Don't provoke Trump, he may actually do it

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Trump announced to leaders of Congress that if it weren't for millions of illegal aliens voting for Hillary Clinton, he would have won the popular vote.

The media pounced. At a press conference later that day, reporters kept insisting that if Trump believes that this massive amount of voter fraud happened, he should definitely look into it.

They were playing a stupid cat-and-mouse game with Trump, trying to make Trump back down from his allegations of massive voter fraud.

But what the liberal media hasn't fully realized yet is that they aren't the cat anymore, and Trump will never be the mouse.

Trump is always the cat, so when the media challenged him to investigate voter fraud, he said, "OK, I'll do just that."

And now, the shit is going to hit the fan, because the Democrats have been getting away with voter fraud for many decades, and Republicans have always allowed it to happen, but now, the rules have changed.

And because the media provoked Donald Trump, there WILL be an investigation, and it's possible, even PROBABLE, that massive voter irregularities will be discovered, and dozens, perhaps scores or hundreds, of Democrats will go to prison for voter fraud.

So, word of warning:

Don't provoke Trump.

So wait the media dared Trump to investigate voter fraud?

So now he has cover to do it, don't you get the feeling he's the cat just slapping the mouse around and putting a paw in their tails?

So wait the media dared Trump to investigate voter fraud?

So now he has cover to do it, don't you get the feeling he's the cat just slapping the mouse around and putting a paw in their tails?
Yes, I watched the press conference. They would not let it go, even though Spicer tried to change the topic, they kept coming back to it and saying, "OK, this is a really big deal! Trump should definitely investigate!"

They were trying to get Trump to back down, but that's backfired because Trump doesn't back down, EVER.

So when there isn't any proof of widespread in person voter fraud, he'll look like the fool that he is.

I say bring on the evidence. But knowing Don the con, it isn't true and he's just lashing out because his ego is bruised from not winning the popular vote. He can't get over it even though he's been sworn in, he's still complaining.

He's a man child.

So when there isn't any proof of widespread in person voter fraud, he'll look like the fool that he is.
There will be plenty of proof. Many Democrats will go to prison.

You realize Trump's chief strategist and senior counselor, Steve Bannon and Trump's daughter Tiffany were both registered to vote in two different states, don't you? Will they be going to prison too?

You realize Trump's chief strategist and senior counselor, Steve Bannon and Trump's daughter Tiffany were both registered to vote in two different states, don't you? Will they be going to prison too?
Anyone who changes address to another state will be registered in both states, because the original state will never change its registration list unless you tell them to, and no one ever does that. But that problem would be solved with requiring ID to vote, to verify your address. Unfortunately, Democrats oppose Voter ID so people can vote in more than one place and there's no way to stop it.

Anyone who changes address to another state will be registered in both states, because the original state will never change its registration list unless you tell them to, and no one ever does that. But that problem would be solved with requiring ID to vote, to verify your address. Unfortunately, Democrats oppose Voter ID so people can vote in more than one place and there's no way to stop it.

So those two being registered in two different states is proof that they are guilty of voter fraud?

So those two being registered in two different states is proof that they are guilty of voter fraud?
No, because anyone who moves to another state will be registered in both sides. There is no process for removing old names off voter registration rolls. That is why Voter ID is necessary, but Democrats oppose Voter ID because that law interferes with their ability to commit voter fraud.

No, because anyone who moves to another state will be registered in both sides. There is no process for removing old names off voter registration rolls. That is why Voter ID is necessary, but Democrats oppose Voter ID because that law interferes with their ability to commit voter fraud.

Just to be clear. Are you saying that being registered in two states is an indication of voter fraud or not?

I moved from New York to California about 6 years ago. I'm sure I'm still on the voter roll in New York, as well as in California.

I still have a valid New York ID, as well as a CA ID.

How would voter ID laws prevent me from voting twice?

I moved from New York to California about 6 years ago. I'm sure I'm still on the voter roll in New York, as well as in California.

I still have a valid New York ID, as well as a CA ID.

How would voter ID laws prevent me from voting twice?
In Nevada, you're required to turn in your former state's ID when you get Nevada ID. If California didn't do that, they should have.

Really? How will an ID stop them from voting in both states? Their ID will still be accurate and match the rolls in each state. Does being listed in two states indicate crime?

As for "provoking" Trump into investigating voter fraud, I would be delighted if he actually did so - which is why I doubt he'll actually do it.

That's too big of a rightwing talking point for Trump to blow up.

I hope there are millions and millions of cases of voting done illegally like donald claims and we have to have another election due to the excessive fraud a redo!!!! :D

They would have no choice but to have another election for all of the candidates in the races...5 million illegal votes could have changed a bunch of races, not just the presidential race... and WE DO NOT KNOW how any of the illegal voters, voted due to the secret ballot so there is no choice, but a do over.

I hope there are millions and millions of cases of voting done illegally like donald claims and we have to have another election due to the excessive fraud a redo!!!! :D

They would have no choice but to have another election for all of the candidates in the races...5 million illegal votes could have changed a bunch of races, not just the presidential race... and WE DO NOT KNOW how any of the illegal voters, voted due to the secret ballot so there is no choice, but a do over.
The other option would be to put the Democrats who facilitated illegal voting by illegal immigrants in prison.

As for "provoking" Trump into investigating voter fraud, I would be delighted if he actually did so - which is why I doubt he'll actually do it.

That's too big of a rightwing talking point for Trump to blow up.

An accurate honest investigation would blow it up. I doubt they would quit trying to use it as a talking point though.

The other option would be to put the Democrats who facilitated illegal voting by illegal immigrants in prison.
You'd have to prove that...which you couldn't....

but if you could, then yes, they should be punished.

but that has nothing to do with an election that had MASSIVE voter fraud take place and THE ONLY way to rectify that, is by ANOTHER election, a do over....bring it on! :D

Forum List

Back