Don't shop at Dick's (Sports).. they are covering cost of travel for women who want to abort

Thanks for letting me know...will check and if true I will most definitely shop there.

Leftists, who used to hate Corporate Greed, are now all about greedy corporations subsidizing abortions so they don't have to pay for maternity leave AND dependents on health insurance for decades.

What a win, Leftists!

you don't have any natural autonomy right over the the body of another. The baby is a totally different person, entirely different dna, etc..

you dumb libs (redundancy) think a baby is like an appendix or a liver or kidney. Take an anatomy class
Then how can that life have a right to gestate in another human being if it doesn't have any natural autonomy right over the body of another?

Nah

Libs prefer paying more than stuff is worth as a form of virtue signa.

Sure they do, nothing like Republicans paying more for stuff than it is worth.

Supporters of former U.S. President Donald Trump got refunds after his campaign billed them repeatedly when they meant to make one-time donations.

1656152907498.png

Sure they do, nothing like Republicans paying more for stuff than it is worth.

Supporters of former U.S. President Donald Trump got refunds after his campaign billed them repeatedly when they meant to make one-time donations.

View attachment 662061

Nothing like Leftists supporting blatant Corporate Greed. You know corps don't give a crap about abortion, right? They would rather have their employees kill their babies than have to financially support maternity leave AND health insurance. And your answer, as always, kill more babies! Kill more babies!

All the cheering about this will eventually turn Americans off, because at root it's the RIGHT OF A MOTHER TO KILL HER OWN BABY. It's awful and horrific.

The body the baby is gestating in had 50% of the responsibility of CREATING it. So cry harder
I'm not crying child. Abortions will continue to happen in this county and the political and economic backlash to what Republicans have done yesterday is going to be fierce. Not only are we going to bend corporations over into helping pay for travel so women can get abortions we're also going to put pressure on every company to stop donating to Republicans who support abortion bans and we're going to strong arm them into funding challenges against you. I'm not actually worried about abortion. I understand history. Every single time the American people get to see what victory got you looks like they are appalled.

We'll see how dark this gets. But yeah, this whole E Pluribus Unum thing is gone. They're getting what they want.
THEY deserve it.
The rest of us don't.
Supreme court justices never should have been given tenure for life.

May 6 2022
When U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, in a draft opinion obtained and published this week by Politico, detailed his justifications for overturning Roe v. Wade, he invoked a surprising name given the case’s subject.
In writing about abortion, a matter inextricably tied to a woman’s control over her body, Alito chose to quote from Sir Matthew Hale, a 17th-century English jurist whose writings and reasonings have caused enduring damage to women for hundreds of years.

Justice Alito’s leaked opinion cites Sir Matthew Hale, a 17th-century jurist who conceived the notion that husbands can’t be prosecuted for raping their wives, who sentenced women to death as “witches,” and whose misogyny stood out even in his time.​

It all makes sense now.

Ok, so?

According to you they got refunds

Which you dont get shopping at Dicks
Dicks Sporting Goods offers a generous return policy for their customers, however, there are a number of things to be aware of which we’ll cover below.

Dicks returns gives you two options to return its product – by mail or by visiting any of the Dicks stores. We have provided the details of both the return policies below.

• You can locate your nearest store by visiting this link.
  • When you know your local store to return your product, pack your product in the original packing.
  • Accompany your product with an original slip.
  • Store personnel will help you in processing your return.
  • Your refund will be immediately processed to your original form of payment.

THEY deserve it.
The rest of us don't.
Supreme court justices never should have been given tenure for life.

May 6 2022
When U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, in a draft opinion obtained and published this week by Politico, detailed his justifications for overturning Roe v. Wade, he invoked a surprising name given the case’s subject.
In writing about abortion, a matter inextricably tied to a woman’s control over her body, Alito chose to quote from Sir Matthew Hale, a 17th-century English jurist whose writings and reasonings have caused enduring damage to women for hundreds of years.

Justice Alito’s leaked opinion cites Sir Matthew Hale, a 17th-century jurist who conceived the notion that husbands can’t be prosecuted for raping their wives, who sentenced women to death as “witches,” and whose misogyny stood out even in his time.​

It all makes sense now.
Trying to find a silver lining as we slide towards the Middle East: Maybe this will wake Americans up to two things:

1. Ya gotta vote. Elections have consequences. A protest sign is just paint on cardboard.

2. The Jihadis have leveraged our system to victory. We have to fix a political system that incentivizes and rewards the worst impulses of its participants. And yeah, that includes strict term limits for "representatives" and SC judges.

These people may actually be getting what they want, a Balkanization of the country. Red states and blue states, where "Americans" divide themselves up geographically based on (what appears to be) their degree of religious zealotry.

I was thinking we'd end up like Europe, but we actually are moving closer to the Middle East.
America's enemies certainly are being served.

I'm not crying child. Abortions will continue to happen in this county and the political and economic backlash to what Republicans have done yesterday is going to be fierce. Not only are we going to bend corporations over into helping pay for travel so women can get abortions we're also going to put pressure on every company to stop donating to Republicans who support abortion bans and we're going to strong arm them into funding challenges against you. I'm not actually worried about abortion. I understand history. Every single time the American people get to see what victory got you looks like they are appalled.

You forget what right you're propping up here.

The right to kill your own child.

Forum List

Back