Don't these candidates that are in the first debate know what Turkey has been doing?

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Good grief! They don't have a clue what they are talking about with Syria. They're talking about blowing Putin's planes out of the sky and punching Russia in the nose.

Don't they get any foreign policy updates?

Didn't watch it.......lemme guess, Fiorina led the anti-Putin charge. I bet Rubio was jerking-off over it.........am I right?

Didn't watch it.......lemme guess, Fiorina led the anti-Putin charge. I bet Rubio was jerking-off over it.........am I right?

:lol:

Listening on radio. No television. It was the B team and all were chest thumping and profoundly ignorant of what's really happening.

Kind of shocking the Republican Party thinks a B team is even a good idea at this point.

Absolutely insane to see how Obama's weak responses in the Middle East led us to this point. Thinking inaction on our part would mean no one else would step in to fill the vacuum.

Sure. Keep letting Obama line up allies that might rise against the terrorists only so he can abandon them to die at the hands of the terrorist. Obama's a real gem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad.........Fiorina is in the main debate. Must've been MIC ass-muncher Graham...........yet, Rubio was still slapping the monkey on the sidelines...........

Kind of shocking the Republican Party thinks a B team is even a good idea at this point.

Absolutely insane to see how Obama's weak responses in the Middle East led us to this point. Thinking inaction on our part would mean no one else would step in to fill the vacuum.

At this point with the admission last week that the administration was aware that Erdogan's government in Turkey was smuggling ISIS oil and selling it for profit while boosting ISIS should have had heads spinning.

Obviously the candidates have been too busy campaigning to keep up with the news. And Obama knew bloody well that it more than "just a smidge" of oil Turkey was buying and selling.

We in NATO have turned a blind eye as ISIS turned into a monster. Disgusting. I thought at least candidates would be aware of this shit that's been going on with that weasel Erdogan.

At this point with the admission last week that the administration was aware that Erdogan's government in Turkey was smuggling ISIS oil and selling it for profit while boosting ISIS should have heads spinning.

Obviously the candidates have been too busy campaigning to keep up with the news. And Obama knew bloody well that it more than "just a smidge" of oil Turkey was buying and selling.

We in NATO have turned a blind eye as ISIS turned into a monster. Disgusting. I thought at least candidates would be aware of this shit that's been going on with that weasel Erdogan.

Obama doesn't realize we realize we have satellites that see all those trucks moving.

At this point with the admission last week that the administration was aware that Erdogan's government in Turkey was smuggling ISIS oil and selling it for profit while boosting ISIS should have heads spinning.

Obama doesn't realize we realize we have satellites that see all those trucks moving.

Yeah sassy but why wouldn't these candidates not be up to date on what's going on? Cripes I spent the day playing with my new snow blower and putting up more Christmas inflatables and I'm more on the ball.

Oh cripes. That's sad.

Yeah sassy but why wouldn't these candidates not be up to date on what's going on? Cripes I spent the day playing with my new snow blower and putting up more Christmas inflatables and I'm more on the ball.

Oh cripes. That's sad.

Christmas inflatables?

B team debates?

Turkey's divided loyalties?

Pineapple?

Oh cripes. That's sad.

Christmas inflatables?

B team debates?

Turkey's divided loyalties?

Pineapple?

Forum List

Back