Don't worry about climate until you see stuff like in this photo

Dust Bowl was a major example of man’s impact on the climate.. made worse by plowing techniques... "Man-made".
are you suggesting that dust didn't blow before plowing? hahahahahhaahahahaahaha disinformation nation!!!!!

from your link;

The Great Plains, a flat expanse of land east of the Rocky Mountains, are prone to dust and sand storms during periods of drought because air flows down the side of the mountains and rushes across the plains, creating high winds. The most severe dust storms were called “black blizzards.”

so man made mountains?

I have previously posted on the Dust Bowl, so I have had many conversations about it. But is a person calls it climate, they are wrong. Someone here commented it had a lot to do with plowing practices and the study of it says that is true.

I personally watch Temps at Death Valley as the canary in the mine.

I have previously posted on the Dust Bowl, so I have had many conversations about it. But is a person calls it climate, they are wrong. Someone here commented it had a lot to do with plowing practices and the study of it says that is true.

The "climate" of the dust bowl region is semi-arid, thus the droughts and dust storms. Plowing up the prairie exacerbated the dust storms to the extent that they were felt nationwide.

You really have no reason to think Death Valley is a representative measure. And there is damned little need of a canary when the world is equipped with thousands and thousands of thermometers and hundreds and hundreds of scientists watching what those thermometers say on an almost hourly basis.

You really have no reason to think Death Valley is a representative measure. And there is damned little need of a canary when the world is equipped with thousands and thousands of thermometers and hundreds and hundreds of scientists watching what those thermometers say on an almost hourly basis.
So you think man manages climate?

The "climate" of the dust bowl region is semi-arid, thus the droughts and dust storms. Plowing up the prairie exacerbated the dust storms to the extent that they were felt nationwide.
I will trust you will study this as I have and you will learn the winds blow from West to East so the eastern part of Oklahoma as an example felt it most. Not that Oklahoma is the only area to get hit.

I will trust you will study this as I have and you will learn the winds blow from West to East so the eastern part of Oklahoma as an example felt it most. Not that Oklahoma is the only area to get hit.
I'm alearnin'.

May 1934
"Great dust storms spread from the Dust Bowl area. The drought is the worst ever in U.S. history, covering more than 75 percent of the country and affecting 27 states severely."

Note that the map below only shows 10 or those 27 states.

Some are predicting another dust bowl if the drought in the west continues. :omg:
1718387502681.png

Last edited:
So you think man manages climate?
I said no such thing. I have never said any such thing. No one that I have ever seen or heard or read has ever said any such thing. Is that clear enough to you yet Robert?

I said no such thing. I have never said any such thing. No one that I have ever seen or heard or read has ever said any such thing. Is that clear enough to you yet Robert?
No point in lecturing us about climate. Climate as you well know is weather over periods of time with a minimum time of 30 years.

I'm alearnin'.

May 1934
"Great dust storms spread from the Dust Bowl area. The drought is the worst ever in U.S. history, covering more than 75 percent of the country and affecting 27 states severely."

Note that the map below only shows 10 or those 27 states.

Some are predicting another dust bowl if the drought in the west continues. :omg:
View attachment 962367
That is good. By the way I had a typographical error by saying the eastern part of Oklahoma got hit the worst. This map shows the mistake. I had learned it was as shown on the map but made an error as said above.

South Florida is being deluged right now, a direct result of warm ocean temps, but no hurricane. The heat that would fuel a hurricane is instead inundating south Florida with rain.

EVIDENCE???

WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE OF SEA LEVEL RISE ON FLA???

YOU HAVE NO SUCH EVIDENCE, only PARROTED FUDGED FRAUD BULLSHIT

Forum List

Back