Dont You Just Love it When Jeb Bush Starts Calling People Racists?

YOU deflected your ass off, naming other companies that the Bushs had nothing to do with.

Put on your pointed hat, and go sit in the corner.
Again it is not a deflection when the involvement of the Bush family in a corporate crony network and that that network helped financed the Nazis is my assertion.

You really need to take a critical thinking class.

You need to take a reading class, because you completely misread what you cut and pasted.

and too stubborn to admit it
Prove I misread anything, dude.

The Bush were NOT involved with those other companies.

You've worn out your welcome

Back to the shelf with you.

RG29883.jpg

Prescott Bush's Alleged Nazi "Ties"

December 16, 2003

Rumors about the alleged Nazi "ties" of the late Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, have circulated widely through the Internet in recent years. These charges are untenable and politically motivated.

Despite some early financial dealings between Prescott Bush and a Nazi industrialist named Fritz Thyssen (who was arrested by the Nazi regime in 1938 and imprisoned during the war), Prescott Bush was neither a Nazi nor a Nazi sympathizer.

This is from the anti defamation league
Prescott Bush's Alleged Nazi
MottoTo stop the defamation of the Jewish people…to secure justice and fair treatment to all.

December 16, 2003

Rumors about the alleged Nazi "ties" of the late Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, have circulated widely through the Internet in recent years. These charges are untenable and politically motivated.

Despite some early financial dealings between Prescott Bush and a Nazi industrialist named Fritz Thyssen (who was arrested by the Nazi regime in 1938 and imprisoned during the war), Prescott Bush was neither a Nazi nor a Nazi sympathizer.

MottoTo stop the defamation of the Jewish people…to secure justice and fair treatment to all.

If Bush was a believer that would be one thing but Bush didn't believe and was only interested in turning a buck no matter the repercussions is worse because that capitalist thinking can be applied across the world in every tragedy known to man

You dont read too well then.

I never said that Prescott was a Nazi but that he worked to support the Nazi government at the bank he worked for. That is a fact.

No, that is not a "fact," it is a lie which I already debunked. Prescott Bush did not work for UBC;

Once again;

{Prescott Bush, for his part, owned a single share of stock (of 4,000) in UBC, the Thyssen bank}

One share of stock - that is the "tie" you scumbags base this entire lie upon.

I also said that the Bush family is part of a corporate crony network that was also involved in supporting the Nazis and still are and that is also a fact.

That you find this disagreeable does not make me either a liar or a leftist.

You really need to ditch the polarized glasses you read things with.

And I said you are a liar.

Then I proved that you are liar.

You've really adapted to being a democrat fast.

Again it is not a deflection when the involvement of the Bush family in a corporate crony network and that that network helped financed the Nazis is my assertion.

It's your assertion, but you are lying.

I already proved that the shit you posted was false. That you persist, even knowing what you claim is false, makes you a liar.

democrat for a few days, and you've already shed every hint of integrity.

YOU deflected your ass off, naming other companies that the Bushs had nothing to do with.

Put on your pointed hat, and go sit in the corner.

You need to take a reading class, because you completely misread what you cut and pasted.

and too stubborn to admit it

The Bush were NOT involved with those other companies.

You've worn out your welcome

Back to the shelf with you.

RG29883.jpg
lol, you are an ass.

I proved that you're deliberately lying,

No, you did not, in fact the article you linked to concedes the following:
So, did Bush and his firm finance the Nazis and enable Germany to rearm? Indirectly, yes. But they had a lot of company. Some of the most distinguished names in American business had investments or subsidiaries in prewar Germany, including Standard Oil and General Motors. Critics have argued for years that without U.S. money, the Nazis could never have waged war. But American business has always invested in totalitarian regimes — witness our dealings with mainland China.
Loftus tells me there's more to it than that. He says that the value of German industrial assets in which Bush and friends invested increased during World War II, in part due to slave labor, and that Bush benefited from this increase when the assets were returned — supposedly he got $1.5 million when UBC was liquidated in 1951. The Straight Dope: Was President Bush's great-grandfather a Nazi?

You also skip the simple fact that Prescott wasa PARTNER in the firm, no matter how many actual stocks he owned, one or more. When the government gave him back his stock in the 1950s it was worth over one million dollars, and that went a lot further then than it does now.

I'm sorry you are getting your feelings hurt with the Truth about the Bush family, but these are facts, unpleasant or not.

It also explains the Bush families war on the American Middle Class that 41 launched by greatly expanding the abuse of the H1-B visas.

I already proved that the shit you posted was false. That you persist, even knowing what you claim is false, makes you a liar.

democrat for a few days, and you've already shed every hint of integrity.
You proved no such thing.

Many people around the world helped Hitler restructure German financial institutions. There is no way to look into the past pre WWII and make judgments.

If Hitler had not been crazy, he would have gone down in history as a financial wizard.

Get some perspective.

Perhaps, Prescott Bush isn't one of them, though.

Bowie is repeating long debunked lies from the Soros hate machine.
Bowie is a rwnj.

He shed himself of integrity, switched sides, and is lying for Bernie now...
roflmao, I have not switched side at all. And Sanders is my 4th choice, but I will vote for anyone that is not Hillary Clinton or a GOP Establishment cock sucker like Rubio.

But now you lie and you ignore the evidence I put right under your nose about Bush working for the Nazis. It is a FACT.

That does not make me lacking in integrity; you do that to yourself.

Prescott Bush, for his part, owned a single share of stock (of 4,000) in UBC, the Thyssen bank}

Oooh, you sneaky little fucker you.

How many stocks someone owns doesn't debunk whether or not Bush supported the Nazi Regime, but you know that already. So instead of talking about the factual support you shifted to owing stocks. Wink wink

And you don't think the JEWISH anti-defamation league would not confirm that if that is what really happened? After all, it was the Jews Hitler slaughtered.

December 16, 2003

If Bush was a believer that would be one thing but Bush didn't believe and was only interested in turning a buck no matter the repercussions is worse because that capitalist thinking can be applied across the world in every tragedy known to man

Oooh, you sneaky little fucker you.

How many stocks someone owns doesn't debunk whether or not Bush supported the Nazi Regime, but you know that already. So instead of talking about the factual support you shifted to owing stocks. Wink wink
I do not understand why conservatives take criticism of the Bush family so sensitively when all that family has ever done was grow the size of the government, increase regulations and try to purge them from as many leadership positions as possible within the GOP.

Sometimes I really do not understand how the conservative mind works, Russell Kirk never covered this sort of thing.

And you don't think the JEWISH anti-defamation league would not confirm that if that is what really happened? After all, it was the Jews Hitler slaughtered.
The ADL is not the final authority here, the historical record is.

Who knows, maybe the Bush family bought them off with some donations like Hillary does?

I proved that you're deliberately lying,

No, you did not, in fact the article you linked to concedes the following:
So, did Bush and his firm finance the Nazis and enable Germany to rearm? Indirectly, yes. But they had a lot of company. Some of the most distinguished names in American business had investments or subsidiaries in prewar Germany, including Standard Oil and General Motors. Critics have argued for years that without U.S. money, the Nazis could never have waged war. But American business has always invested in totalitarian regimes — witness our dealings with mainland China.
Loftus tells me there's more to it than that. He says that the value of German industrial assets in which Bush and friends invested increased during World War II, in part due to slave labor, and that Bush benefited from this increase when the assets were returned — supposedly he got $1.5 million when UBC was liquidated in 1951. The Straight Dope: Was President Bush's great-grandfather a Nazi?

You also skip the simple fact that Prescott wasa PARTNER in the firm, no matter how many actual stocks he owned, one or more. When the government gave him back his stock in the 1950s it was worth over one million dollars, and that went a lot further then than it does now.

I'm sorry you are getting your feelings hurt with the Truth about the Bush family, but these are facts, unpleasant or not.

It also explains the Bush families war on the American Middle Class that 41 launched by greatly expanding the abuse of the H1-B visas.

Holy fuck but you are a lying little scumbag;

{The slave labor charge is easy to dismiss. SAC plants in Poland were taken over by the German government after the Nazi invasion of 1939, and the Auschwitz prison camp wasn't established until 1940. No one can seriously claim that Prescott Bush managed camp inmates in any of those plants.}

You posted only the CHARGE that the Straight Dope is refuting.

I do not understand why conservatives take criticism of the Bush family so sensitively when all that family has ever done was grow the size of the government, increase regulations and try to purge them from as many leadership positions as possible within the GOP.

Sometimes I really do not understand how the conservative mind works, Russell Kirk never covered this sort of thing.

I don't understand why you lie through your fucking teeth, but you're a democrat now...

Forum List

Back