Double winter video thread: New Hampshire's energy status heading into winter + are our friends in the UK ready for the winter?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
join me in supporting my Cold Feet Prevention Act, which prevents people from New England's feet from getting cold in the winter. it has 100 co-sponsors in the US Senate. /sarcasm

I want snow, dammit! :pound fist:

Last year I built an electric snow bike and only got to ride it in the snow a couple of times all winter.

I want snow, dammit!

Here in God's favourite garden ( Ingerland ) we bleat and whine when temperatures only drop to plus three .
We are basically soft in this respect, though there are , of course , plenty of people who are vulnerable, without much money and cold .

By a strange quirk of fate I have been without any heating and hot water for the last ten days and this might continue for another three or four days .Temperatures have been down to minus 5 and 6 .

But with the right clothing and a duvet over my legs when sitting still, I am at worst inconvenienced though I do have the luxury of not being short on quality and healthy food .

And I am lucky in as much as I have no children to look after .

As for Caroline Lucas :- I live in her constituency and she is as mad and badly informed as the proverbial hatter but she means well .

She is the ultimate in being Greener than Green . Just ultra selective in narratives , cherry picks " facts" to support her causes and ignores anything which undermines her dramatic mind excursions .
All imho .

join me in supporting my Cold Feet Prevention Act, which prevents people from New England's feet from getting cold in the winter. it has 100 co-sponsors in the US Senate. /sarcasm

What's to be done about Tiny Tim and his neuropathy and poor blood circulation due to a bad heart?

Avoid GB news wherever you can. They are not a reliable source of info. The dumg fucks still celebrate brexit.

Forum List

Back