Dow retakes 14,000

The dow reflects the entire economy?? The president makes the dow go up and down??

Really... every bit of of something that looks positive on the surface does not mean that it is positive all around and is all because of the President

• Banned
Say what? Under Obama?

No wait! But what about Benghazi??? Let's talk about that! Or even better, he's gonna take your guuuuuuns!!! There must be some way to convince you we should impeach him!

Dow Retakes 14,000 After US Jobs Data

So we should ignore the fact that GDP shrank last quarter, and UE went up, and Focus on the Market now?

I'd rather talk about those things than gun control. How many more fucking threads are we going to see about that

Really... every bit of of something that looks positive on the surface does not mean that it is positive all around and is all because of the President

That works in reverse too.

Right.. and I don't blame every last thing on the President.. just things that his direct actions cause

Did I blame the outbreak of shootings on him?? Did I blame no budget passed in years on him?? Did I blame no hot breakfasts for some soldiers on him?? Etc??? No

But nice try.... it does not take away from the fact that you are attempting to give him credit for it

• Banned
Right.. and I don't blame every last thing on the President.. just things that his direct actions cause

Did I blame the outbreak of shootings on him?? Did I blame no budget passed in years on him?? Did I blame no hot breakfasts for some soldiers on him?? Etc??? No

But nice try.... it does not take away from the fact that you are attempting to give him credit for it

The number 1 criticism of the president is about the economy's recovery. Everything went to hell just before Bush left office and the U.S. has been trying to plug the leak ever since. I present the Dow as a piece of evidence that the leak is, indeed, being plugged.

This is not a thread about what an economic wonder Obama is, but about how many of the things being said about his economic policies are wildly biased and out of context. I was also trying to be antagonistic towards people on the right who go to this forum because, hell, it's a hoot.

Forum List

Back