Dr. Carson not so truthful.........

The problem is most on the right have this wrongheaded notion that the likes of Carson and Trump can 'fix' what they perceive to be 'wrong with Washington,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

They want so desperately to believe this notion is true that they've willfully blinded themselves to the fact that Carson and Trump are unfit to be president.

I guess he knows he's not very interesting so he tried to create some drama about himself to appear like the kind of guy everyone likes......."was bad but improved himself to the point of becoming a doctor".....!

Hmmmm....I knew there was something fishy about him.

No one who knew him as a youth can verify his story of being a violent kid who found God and was redeemed

In preparation for an interview with Ben Carson on “New Day” Friday, CNN investigated claims the retired neurosurgeon made about his upbringing in his 1990 autobiography “Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story,” but was unable to find corroboration for the incidents of violence that are at the core of his story of transformation from an angry young man into the calm, collected GOP hopeful he is today.

ben_carson8.jpg

Ben Carson just can’t quit lying: CNN can’t corroborate any of the key stories from his autobiography - Salon.com
You are either misleading on purpose or a flat out liar. My bet is both. CNN hit piece couldn't prove it either way. Typical cnn idiocy.

Okay, why don't you post a link supporting your claim? Surely someone could vouch for him that he did the things he claims.....I think he's cookoo!
Hillary is nuttier than a fruitcake as is pilosi and I bet you kiss their asses.
This fails as a red herring fallacy, in addition to being a failed attempt to deflect.

The thread is about Carson, not Clinton – of course that you and others on the right are too embarrassed to address the topic is understandable.

This fails as a red herring fallacy, in addition to being a failed attempt to deflect.

The thread is about Carson, not Clinton – of course that you and others on the right are too embarrassed to address the topic is understandable.
Its not a Red Herring Fallacy when the comparison is made for contrast, which keep the original subject in the discussion, idiot.

I guess he knows he's not very interesting so he tried to create some drama about himself to appear like the kind of guy everyone likes......."was bad but improved himself to the point of becoming a doctor".....!

No one who knew him as a youth can verify his story of being a violent kid who found God and was redeemed

In preparation for an interview with Ben Carson on “New Day” Friday, CNN investigated claims the retired neurosurgeon made about his upbringing in his 1990 autobiography “Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story,” but was unable to find corroboration for the incidents of violence that are at the core of his story of transformation from an angry young man into the calm, collected GOP hopeful he is today.
CNN?
LOL

CNN?
LOL
It is also interesting that they use the old logical fallacy of 'absence of evidence is evidence os absence'. Just because some Clintonista CNN reporter gave a half-ased look into the topic and found nothing, doesnt mean that there is no truth to the story.

The libtards are going full retard in their desperation to destroy Carson like the good ole PC Nazis that they are.

And the trick to all this is that as the election gets closer and Hillary's poll numbers get worse, the GOP has the ability to simply destroy the Dims at the polls.

The GOP will only take advantage of the Democrat lies and slander if they have a real conservative at the top of the ticket who wont let the media intimidate him into not using the mountain of pure vile hatred from the Dims against them.

If the GOP has a real go-getter at the top of the ticket calling the shots, the GOP wins. IF they nominate another establishment drone like Jebba or Rubio the Liar then the GOP will have managed to lose an easily winnable election for the THIRD TIME IN A ROW.

If the GOP has a real go-getter at the top of the ticket calling the shots, the GOP wins. IF they nominate another establishment drone like Jebba or Rubio the Liar then the GOP will have managed to lose an easily winnable election for the THIRD TIME IN A ROW.
Jeb, yes. But how is Rubio an establishment guy?

Ben Carson just can’t quit lying: CNN can’t corroborate any of the key stories from his autobiography - Salon.com
You are either misleading on purpose or a flat out liar. My bet is both. CNN hit piece couldn't prove it either way. Typical cnn idiocy.

Okay, why don't you post a link supporting your claim? Surely someone could vouch for him that he did the things he claims.....I think he's cookoo!
Hillary is nuttier than a fruitcake as is pilosi and I bet you kiss their asses.

nutty?

no.

you disagree with her. there is nothing "nutty" about her. saying that because your guy carson is pretty well fried is just silly.

and pelosi is a lot of things. nutty isn't one of them.

try again.

ben is so fried he just pulled in another 3.5 million.

Rubio backs the corporate crony system the same way Jeb does, only Rubio is unabashedly in favor of amnesty for illegals, though he says he is against it, he has been caught turning right around a lying to hispanics in Spanish. Rubio is competing with Jabba for the Establishment endorsements and donors.

Rubio backs the corporate crony system the same way Jeb does, only Rubio is unabashedly in favor of amnesty for illegals, though he says he is against it, he has been caught turning right around a lying to hispanics in Spanish. Rubio is competing with Jabba for the Establishment endorsements and donors.
We can't/aren't going to deport millions of Mexicans. If that's a candidate's position he will fail. I don't know what backing the corporations means in particular.

nutty?

no.

you disagree with her. there is nothing "nutty" about her. saying that because your guy carson is pretty well fried is just silly.

try again.

that depends on you wackos being fried

nutty?

no.

try again.

That has nothing to do with him losing credibility among Americans.....Palin kept getting money even after she cost McCain the election....and she dangled her "possibly running for President" lure so the dummies would keep sending her money and it worked.....she still didn't win and is a joke as far as most voters are concerned, a rich joke.

nutty?

no.

try again.

The wackos are Hillary supporters.

nutty?

no.

try again.

Keep fooling yourself on that.......:)

nutty?

no.

try again.

Hillary supporters are the fools.

nutty?

no.

try again.

Hillary supporters are the fools.

See, you are already believing it, but you should look in the mirror first.......those that support Ben Carson support a man that lies about accomplishments and rewards. What a fool....being a neurosurgeon should have been enough, that alone would make him remarkable, then he goes and ruins it by making up this shit stories.

Forum List

Back