Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

King's message and methods were good and positive. King would not be happy with Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan or any of the other current race-baiters.

King's message and methods were good and positive. King would not be happy with Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan or any of the other current race-baiters.

Republican propaganda

King would not be happy with Farrakhan who has no political influence. King seemed to be very happy with Jesse Jackson when he was alive, why would now be different

Rev King would be THRILLED with President Obama

Republican propaganda

King would not be happy with Farrakhan who has no political influence. King seemed to be very happy with Jesse Jackson when he was alive, why would now be different

King would be happy to see a black president, he would not be happy that the first black president is incompetent and corrupt. He would not be happy that obama's failures will make it very to elect another black president.

Republican propaganda

King would be happy to see a black president, he would not be happy that the first black president is incompetent and corrupt. He would not be happy that obama's failures will make it very to elect another black president.

You are just being foolish now

President Obama has 95% approval rating among blacks in this country. In fact, Rev King would be outraged at the petty political games being conducted by republicans against President Obama

Republican propaganda

President Obama has 95% approval rating among blacks in this country. In fact, Rev King would be outraged at the petty political games being conducted by republicans against President Obama

prove it

prove it

2012 election

Republican propaganda

King would be happy with my cooking and other bullshit hypotheticals

Do you have any real evidence to back what you are saying up, or are you just conjecturing?

I don't search for links for basic history for willfully ignorant liberals. It's my expectation you know history or you're willing to learn that on your own. If you aren't willing, I don't really care. The loss is yours. I am on Google all the time when I post. I will ask someone if I Google and it doesn't support what they said. Obviously you didn't do that because it would have verified what I said.

I have found NO evidence to support what you have posted. Furthermore , your assessment of me as a liberal, and ignorant of history borders on comical.

Ouch, I"m heartbroken.

:lmao:

Sorry man, I tried to cry. I really did. The people who were in the KKK who ratted them out to the FBI weren't racists, gotcha. They just joined for the social events.

prove it

2012 election

you claimed that he now has a 95% approval rating with blacks. the 2012 election has nothing to do with that claim

either prove it or retract the claim.

you claimed that he now has a 95% approval rating with blacks. the 2012 election has nothing to do with that claim

Lets put it this way.....people VOTE for the candidate they APPROVE of

2012 showed our President with overwhelming approval among blacks. For you to claim that Dr King would think otherwise shows profound ignorance on your part

2012 election

2012 showed our President with overwhelming approval among blacks. For you to claim that Dr King would think otherwise shows profound ignorance on your part

so you are retracting your claim that 95% of blacks approve of him TODAY. Good, honesty is good for you.

so you are retracting your claim that 95% of blacks approve of him TODAY. Good, honesty is good for you.

Nope

Nope

Ok then prove that obama has a 95% approval rating with blacks TODAY.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back