Dr. Rand Paul vs lawyer Xavier Becerra, the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services, who does not have a degree in medicine or science

What makes you think that RAND PAUL is wrong?
Because the number in his claim is outrageously and laughably high, and because the scientific community does not appear to agree by every measure available. For starters.

How would you suggest i place a bet on this? The rumblings in my own colon? Bet on what i wish were true? Tea leaves? Youtube videos?

paywall,,
Sen. Rand Paul called out his “haters” Wednesday after he drew social media criticism for saying that contracting COVID-19 led people to have greater immunity than a vaccine would.

“Why does the left accept immune theory when it comes to vaccines, but not when discussing naturally acquired immunity?” Paul asked in a tweet Tuesday. The tweet was preceded by another social media post in which he said natural immunity to COVID-19 was “99.9982% percent effective.”

Critics of Paul’s remark pointed out that the vaccine wouldn’t present the same dangers as the virus itself. Coronavirus has now killed nearly 250,000 people in the United States. Paul explained Wednesday that he didn’t intend to argue against vaccines. Instead, he was saying COVID-19 patients should “celebrate immunity if lucky enough to survive.”

Sen. Rand Paul called out his “haters” Wednesday after he drew social media criticism for saying that contracting COVID-19 led people to have greater immunity than a vaccine would.

“Why does the left accept immune theory when it comes to vaccines, but not when discussing naturally acquired immunity?” Paul asked in a tweet Tuesday. The tweet was preceded by another social media post in which he said natural immunity to COVID-19 was “99.9982% percent effective.”

Critics of Paul’s remark pointed out that the vaccine wouldn’t present the same dangers as the virus itself. Coronavirus has now killed nearly 250,000 people in the United States. Paul explained Wednesday that he didn’t intend to argue against vaccines. Instead, he was saying COVID-19 patients should “celebrate immunity if lucky enough to survive.”
let me know when you have proof,,

side note,,
natural immunity has been 100% effective for me so far,,

Paul_Tweet.jpg

The tweet was preceded by another social media post in which he said natural immunity to COVID-19 was “99.9982% percent effective.”
when you said he said it I thought you were talking about the questioning at the senate hearing not a tweet,,

as for the proof,, do you have proof its not 99% effective??
I posted the article.

First, you should have noted that Paul's claim of over 99.99% effectiveness is absurd on it's face. It's a lie that can't be defended from either a medical or statistical standpoint.

Second, even the Israeli study has proved Rand Paul was lying about natural immunity effectiveness. Since the Israeli study would have raised natural immunity plus the vaccine to an effectiveness of 99.9999%. Which isn't a number you can get had the entire Israeli population been infected.
Without a vaccine at all the survival rate for COVID was 99.7%. Calm down you hysterical fucking drunk.

All of them? Or just a few? Because it would really need to be just about all of them to make such a bold claim.

Why don't any of the major scientific societies agree with you? Or the universities? Or the major health research centers?

You DO know who performs the studies... Right? Do you think they are done by the study fairies?
One thing I’ve learned over the years is most of the really scary studies about this and climate change come from scientific government funded and don’t want to lose that money fairies.

Forum List

Back