Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Oxy

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Other

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
I've smoked cigarettes for 64 years, since 1951. Ain't gonna quit.
Drank alcohol for forty years. Haven't touched a drop since 1994.
No over the counter drugs nor can I take pain medicine.
Guess I'm a bore.
Whoops!! Forgot one little item. When I was a teenager I will admit that I did have a sneaky habit of sniffing girls bicycle seats. Exhilarating on hot days.

-Marijuana, in massive quantities back in the day. My favorite was OG KUSH. I don't smoke anymore for fitness and athletic reasons...

-Shrooms, LSD, or DMT on rare occasions during Sabbats, spirit quests, or just wandering through the desert... or having crazy times with friends lol. I totally recommend these for any artists, witches and bohemians out there... but only if you have strong willpower lol.

-Alcohol I usually hate unless it's some good mixed drinks... (like AMFs) and I abhor cigarettes. Cherry blunt wraps though I totally approve of ...

-Did X and snow a few times during some extreme sexual encounters. Wild ^_^

Never done anything else. I will absolutely never try meth and will probably never try heroine, but I would probably experiment with some crazy hallucinagins I haven't tried already if I was ever out in the desert or rainforest with some epic tribe who was tryin' to initiate me into their practices lol...

-Marijuana, in massive quantities back in the day. My favorite was OG KUSH. I don't smoke anymore for fitness and athletic reasons...

-Shrooms, LSD, or DMT on rare occasions during Sabbats, spirit quests, or just wandering through the desert... or having crazy times with friends lol. I totally recommend these for any artists, witches and bohemians out there... but only if you have strong willpower lol.

-Alcohol I usually hate unless it's some good mixed drinks... (like AMFs) and I abhor cigarettes. Cherry blunt wraps though I totally approve of ...

-Did X and snow a few times during some extreme sexual encounters. Wild ^_^

Never done anything else. I will absolutely never try meth and will probably never try heroine, but I would probably experiment with some crazy hallucinagins I haven't tried already if I was ever out in the desert or rainforest with some epic tribe who was tryin' to initiate me into their practices lol...

If you'd ever seen a person high on heroin, you would probably not want to do it. They look and act retarded, seriously.

Forum List

Back