Druze teen faces jail over refusing to serve in Israeli army

This is what's funny about this post. A couple times in the last few weeks I've seen pro-zionists mention that arabs serve in the IDF as if that's some kind of testament to their multiculturalism and evidence that in fact "good" arabs love them.

What they don't tell you is that some arabs, in particular the druze, are subject to the same conscription laws as jewish israelis.

But they don't mention that because it would kill their ziobuzz.

Why, Alfalfa, haven't you heard that there are other Arabs who also serve in the IDF? If you feel this story is so important, wouldn't it be nice if you could also tell us what happens in the other Middle East countries when citizens refuse to serve in their militaries.
Since Alfalfa must be retired as he has plenty of time to post, he must have been eligible for the draft. Did you ever serve, Alfalfa? One would think such a big macho guy like you would have just volunteed to serve his country.

The topic is druze and the IDF...quit derailing.

Sally,

Ever notice that whenever a topic is introduced regarding Muslims and their Bigotry especially when it comes to killing and enslaving Christians they ignore it? Pro Palestinian Mentality :lol:

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

Antisemitism in History: From the Early Church to 1400

Radical Traditionalist Catholics Spew Anti-Semitic Hate, Commit Violence Against Jews | Southern Poverty Law Center

Some Goyim can dish it out but can't take it when it's given back :lol:

Why, Alfalfa, haven't you heard that there are other Arabs who also serve in the IDF? If you feel this story is so important, wouldn't it be nice if you could also tell us what happens in the other Middle East countries when citizens refuse to serve in their militaries.
Since Alfalfa must be retired as he has plenty of time to post, he must have been eligible for the draft. Did you ever serve, Alfalfa? One would think such a big macho guy like you would have just volunteed to serve his country.

Sally,

Ever notice that whenever a topic is introduced regarding Muslims and their Bigotry especially when it comes to killing and enslaving Christians they ignore it? Pro Palestinian Mentality :lol:

Radical Traditionalist Catholics Spew Anti-Semitic Hate, Commit Violence Against Jews | Southern Poverty Law Center

I'm still wondering if he ever served. I realize that the Druze who do serve are very brave, but I can't see Alfalfa being brave in a conflict.

Sally,

Weird, I thought the OP was about a druze israeli refusing to serve in the IDF.

Funny me.

Sally,

I'm still wondering if he ever served. I realize that the Druze who do serve are very brave, but I can't see Alfalfa being brave in a conflict.

How do you know the druze who serve are very brave?

Another hasbara lie.

Sally,

Another hasbara lie.

Watch some videos of them. So where and when have you served, Herr Hasbara?

Sally,

Another hasbara lie.

How is that another Hasbara lie ??

You know, I'm getting convinced you're a Muslim of some sort who pretends to be a white American.

Sally,

Weird, I thought the OP was about a druze israeli refusing to serve in the IDF.

Funny me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now Alfie the moron is going to criticize someone else for derailing the thread ??

How many times have you done that ?? You bring up Israel in threads that have nothing to do with Israel

What are you Pro - Palestinians such hypocrites ??

Barely 50% of americans believe israel anymore, expect more white Americans like me to come along. I give the israeli hegemony in the US 10 more years at most. Once that number goes negative, who will israel call on to provide air cover for their atrocities?

And to turn it all around all you have to do is start acting like humans again.

BTW - As much as it pains me to say so, I got hillary at 8 to 3 for the white house in 2016. That ain't going to do you much good. Imagine 11 more years of a dem WH.

Another hasbara lie.

You know, I'm getting convinced you're a Muslim of some sort who pretends to be a white American.

maybe I'm a white muslim american?

Do you think it is funny that your definition of a muslim precluded white people?

Hilarious.

You ARE a canadian jew, aren't you.

Another hasbara lie.

Do you think it is funny that your definition of a muslim precluded white people?

Hilarious.

Muslim Arab. Not just Muslim. Thanks for correcting me though.

Barely 50% of americans believe israel anymore, expect more white Americans like me to come along. I give the israeli hegemony in the US 10 more years at most. Once that number goes negative, who will israel call on to provide air cover for their atrocities?

BTW - As much as it pains me to say so, I got hillary at 8 to 3 for the white house in 2016. That ain't going to do you much good. Imagine 11 more years of a dem WH.

Alfalfa, could you give us a legitimate site where 50% of Americans don't believe Israel anymore. It would be much appreciated. I think the readers will see what a find Dhimmi Alfalfa is becoming. He has nothing to say about those murdering people in the name of their religion to start acting human and have tolerance for the religious beliefs of others.

Another hasbara lie.

Hilarious.

You ARE a canadian jew, aren't you.

What is hilarious is your nonsense whatever religion you are. However, if you are not a Muslim which I don't think you are, you certainly are becoming such a fine dhimmi for the extremists.

Alfalfa, could you give us a legitimate site where 50% of Americans don't believe Israel anymore. It would be much appreciated. I think the readers will see what a find Dhimmi Alfalfa is becoming. He has nothing to say about those murdering people in the name of their religion to start acting human and have tolerance for the religious beliefs of others.

How about I prove israel ranks above only iran, pali and NK among like 40 countries?

How about I prove israel ranks above only iran, pali and NK among like 40 countries?

Yes, we all saw that chart.

We get it, most countries don't see Israel in a positive way.

Did you tell Sally? Because she's under the impression israel is universally loved.

How could that happen with the level of hasbara you pump out?

Could it be israeli/zionist charm on internet chat sites?

Could it be nobody buys your bullshit?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back