Duck Dynasty?

Christ died for our sins. That would include both defying kosher AND homosexuality, would it not?

He came to fulfill the Law. JC said it himself.

You don't know what you are talking about.

So explain how gays are denied the kingdom of G-d but not those who don't keep kosher. Show me where the Bible says only certain sins keep sinners who accept Christ as their Lord and saviour out of the Kingdom of G-d....

I didn't say that. Again, you're just making stuff up. It's the non-repentant sinner that is in danger of losing his/her soul.

I don't know how much plainer I can say it.

Not trying to make it mean "anything." Sin is sin. Robertson said gays will not inherit the kingdom of G-d. While his belief might be accurate for gays who don't accept Christ as their Lord and savior, it wouldn't h8ld true for gays who do, would it? Wouldn't that make his comment both ignorant and hypocritical?

I'll leave judgment to God. I'll go out on a limb and say that in my opinion, a repentant gay is as likely to go to heaven as anybody else that repents.

The idea that Jesus stressed is repentance. That is, of course, the stumbling block of oh so many people in this world.
So in your opinion, Robertson is wrong then ... is that correct?

If he says he disagrees with Robertson on some particulars, then he thinks Robertson is wrong on those particulars.

Shit, I wish all you libtards were this stupid.

Lol, when Reagan reluctantly agreed to a DEMOCRAT controlled Congress raising taxes, the libtards blame Reagan.

When the GOP controlled House tries to defund some programs it thought harmful to the country, Obama shuts down the government, but to the libtards it is STILL THE GOP's fault!

Anyone see a pattern to this bullshit?

WTF?? Democrats didn't controll Congress while Reagan was president until 1987.

Democrats controlled House in 1981
97th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

98th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

99th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And into Bushes term.

100th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's easier just to make things up, they didn't expect you to check up on it. :lol:

So you are an evil profiteer? Liberals don't like people who make money off other people.

Unless, like Soros and Gates, they support Democrat causes.

If they really believed in the government, they'd send 90% of their income to the government. Funny how they think they know better what to do with their money, but we don't.

But like most libtards, their support is more show than substance.

The politically correct consensus that scares the hell out of so many business owners is a mirage created by leftwing fascists in the media, government and paid liars.

Their most deep fear is that people will awaken and realize what a facade it all is.

Christ died for our sins. That would include both defying kosher AND homosexuality, would it not?

So explain how gays are denied the kingdom of G-d but not those who don't keep kosher. Show me where the Bible says only certain sins keep sinners who accept Christ as their Lord and saviour out of the Kingdom of G-d....

I can take you out in a heartbeat when it comes to the Word. Let's get it on. :eusa_angel:

Meet me in the room.

Again, sin is sin. If what you're saying is true, that sinners must stop their sinful ways, that would apply to folks like Robertson, who continue to sin by eating cloved hoofed animals, eat shellfish, or wear clothes made from blended fabrics. Unless they stop their sinning ways, why would they still be accepted into the kingdom of G-d, but not homosexuals?

I don't know what to tell you. You conveniently continue to ignore that Jesus was the fulfillment of the old Law and that a new system was put into place by the hand of God through Jesus.

You insist that we cater to your notion that the OT still applies. Our belief and conviction is that it doesn't.

If that's what you think I'm saying then you don't understand what I'm saying. I'm not saying Christians should be adhering to OT laws. I'm saying that homosexuality is just one of the many sins defined in the Bible and that it's hypocritical to claim that gays are the only Christ accepting sinners who will be denied the kingdom of G-d for their sins.

Unless, like Soros and Gates, they support Democrat causes.

If they really believed in the government, they'd send 90% of their income to the government. Funny how they think they know better what to do with their money, but we don't.

But like most libtards, their support is more show than substance.

The politically correct consensus that scares the hell out of so many business owners is a mirage created by leftwing fascists in the media, government and paid liars.

Their most deep fear is that people will awaken and realize what a facade it all is.

What truly freaked us out was that Cracker Barrel thought it was a swell idea to diss the Dynasty?

I mean talk about idiocy.....................

Again, sin is sin. If what you're saying is true, that sinners must stop their sinful ways, that would apply to folks like Robertson, who continue to sin by eating cloved hoofed animals, eat shellfish, or wear clothes made from blended fabrics. Unless they stop their sinning ways, why would they still be accepted into the kingdom of G-d, but not homosexuals?

I don't know what to tell you. You conveniently continue to ignore that Jesus was the fulfillment of the old Law and that a new system was put into place by the hand of God through Jesus.

You insist that we cater to your notion that the OT still applies. Our belief and conviction is that it doesn't.

If that's what you think I'm saying then you don't understand what I'm saying. I'm not saying Christians should be adhering to OT laws. I'm saying that homosexuality is just one of the many sins defined in the Bible and that it's hypocritical to claim that gays are the only Christ accepting sinners who will be denied the kingdom of G-d for their sins.

No one said that. Not even Phil Robertson.

Lol, when Reagan reluctantly agreed to a DEMOCRAT controlled Congress raising taxes, the libtards blame Reagan.

When the GOP controlled House tries to defund some programs it thought harmful to the country, Obama shuts down the government, but to the libtards it is STILL THE GOP's fault!

Anyone see a pattern to this bullshit?

WTF?? Democrats didn't controll Congress while Reagan was president until 1987.

Democrats controlled House in 1981
97th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

98th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

99th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And into Bushes term.

100th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thanks for proving me right ... that Democrats did not control Congress until 1987. So who know what the fuck you were talking about when you ignorantly claimed they did. :eusa_doh:

Do you really understand Sodom and Gomorrah? This is a biggie here. This is a huge lesson.

You don't understand at all do you?

They wanted to fuck the angels. Tell me you understand what went down here. Its the WORD.

keeping kosher isn't a sin, stupid ass. Nor is being Jewish.

The Bible says it's a sin, just like it says homosexuality is a sin.. Are you saying the Bible is wrong

Thanks for proving me right ... that Democrats did not control Congress until 1987. So who know what the fuck you were talking about when you ignorantly claimed they did. :eusa_doh:

The budget is controlled by the house, idiot.

But when Reagan I President you blame the GOP for what happened that you don't like.

Now that Obama shuts down the government in a hissy fit over the House not funding some of his broken bullshit, you liars blame the House GOP.

You are fucking liars and frauds.

keeping kosher isn't a sin, stupid ass. Nor is being Jewish.

The Bible says it's a sin, just like it says homosexuality is a sin.. Are you saying the Bible is wrong

OK, what verse in the Bible makes you think that 1) being jewish and 2) keeping kosher are sins?

Lol, you libtards get dumber each year, praise God.

Do you really understand Sodom and Gomorrah? This is a biggie here. This is a huge lesson.

They wanted to fuck the angels. Tell me you understand what went down here. Its the WORD.

They act like they don't understand, but its just their fear of facing what the future holds that makes them act like they are too dumb to understand.

Because Republicans believe in Freedom of Speech and hard work, low taxes, and he is RIGHT about what he said about homos and blacks.

Then why did Reagan raise taxes on the middle class seven times in eight years. Republicans are WRONG for the middle class.

And why did Democrats launch a health care program that would cause a rise in premiums, a rise in costs for the middle class? Why did the Democrats allow business another year to comply and hurt the working middle class more? Why did Obama lie to the middle class telling them they could keep their insurance and doctors?

Why did the democrats not launch a jobs bill in the first 2 years they controlled the House and the Senate? Why did the Democrats not prosecute the bankers and the those responsible for the fall in 2008?

I'm not seeing the Democrats being good for the middle class.

Good questions. You should start a new thread to ask those. I would be curious to see the answers from some of the usual suspects.

It's easier just to make things up, they didn't expect you to check up on it. :lol:
Oh my, history shows you're just as ignorant as jimbowie ...

97th Congress (1981-1983)
Majority Party: Republican (53 seats)
Minority Party: Democrat (46 seats)

98th Congress (1983-1985)
Majority Party: Republican (55 seats)
Minority Party: Democrat (45 seats)

99th Congress (1985-1987)
Majority Party: Republican (53 seats)
Minority Party: Democrat (47 seats)

100th Congress (1987-1989)
Majority Party: Democrat (55 seats)
Minority Party: Republican (45 seats)

U.S. Senate: Art & History Home > Origins & Development > Party Division

They act like they don't understand, but its just their fear of facing what the future holds that makes them act like they are too dumb to understand.

I guess. I remember hitting this point in the Word when I was just taking it A to Z.

HOLY FREAKING TOLEDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over and over and over.................aye carumba................You wanted to fuck the angels? So sorry on the fuck thing but I remember just losing it.

Ellen, we have to talk. :lol:

I can take you out in a heartbeat when it comes to the Word. Let's get it on. :eusa_angel:

Meet me in the room.

We're already in a room. Explain how G-d differentiates which sins are forgivable and which ones are not.

The Bible says homosexuality is a sin as is eating cloven hoofed beasts. How is an unrepentant pork lover granted access to the kingdom of G-d whereas an unrepentant homosexual not?

Forum List

Back