Duck Dynasty?

I don't know what to tell you. You conveniently continue to ignore that Jesus was the fulfillment of the old Law and that a new system was put into place by the hand of God through Jesus.

You insist that we cater to your notion that the OT still applies. Our belief and conviction is that it doesn't.

If that's what you think I'm saying then you don't understand what I'm saying. I'm not saying Christians should be adhering to OT laws. I'm saying that homosexuality is just one of the many sins defined in the Bible and that it's hypocritical to claim that gays are the only Christ accepting sinners who will be denied the kingdom of G-d for their sins.

Do you really understand Sodom and Gomorrah? This is a biggie here. This is a huge lesson.

You don't understand at all do you?

They wanted to fuck the angels. Tell me you understand what went down here. Its the WORD.
Sin is sin. Again, show me where the Bible says only certain sins are condemnable....

This is what I don't understand. You got it all now. Now you have to push it farther.

Rock on. Keep pushing.

It's easier just to make things up, they didn't expect you to check up on it. :lol:

Facts, Truth and Reason are like bleach to libtard germs.

Thanks for proving me right ... that Democrats did not control Congress until 1987. So who know what the fuck you were talking about when you ignorantly claimed they did. :eusa_doh:

The budget is controlled by the house, idiot.

But when Reagan I President you blame the GOP for what happened that you don't like.

Now that Obama shuts down the government in a hissy fit over the House not funding some of his broken bullshit, you liars blame the House GOP.

You are fucking liars and frauds.

You dumbfuck. Even the House can't pass a budget without the approval of the Senate and the president. Don't you know that??

But even dumber than that -- you said Democrats controlled the Congress during those years. How fucking rightarded is that? The House is not the Congress, it's just one chamber of Congress.

If that's what you think I'm saying then you don't understand what I'm saying. I'm not saying Christians should be adhering to OT laws. I'm saying that homosexuality is just one of the many sins defined in the Bible and that it's hypocritical to claim that gays are the only Christ accepting sinners who will be denied the kingdom of G-d for their sins.

Do you really understand Sodom and Gomorrah? This is a biggie here. This is a huge lesson.

They wanted to fuck the angels. Tell me you understand what went down here. Its the WORD.
Sin is sin. Again, show me where the Bible says only certain sins are condemnable....

He didn't say that, you did.

So explain how gays are denied the kingdom of G-d but not those who don't keep kosher. Show me where the Bible says only certain sins keep sinners who accept Christ as their Lord and saviour out of the Kingdom of G-d....

I can take you out in a heartbeat when it comes to the Word. Let's get it on. :eusa_angel:

Meet me in the room.

We're already in a room. Explain how G-d differentiates which sins are forgivable and which ones are not.

The Bible says homosexuality is a sin as is eating cloven hoofed beasts. How is an unrepentant pork lover granted access to the kingdom of G-d whereas an unrepentant homosexual not?

Its not up to me to forgive.

Thanks for proving me right ... that Democrats did not control Congress until 1987. So who know what the fuck you were talking about when you ignorantly claimed they did. :eusa_doh:

But when Reagan I President you blame the GOP for what happened that you don't like.

Now that Obama shuts down the government in a hissy fit over the House not funding some of his broken bullshit, you liars blame the House GOP.

You dumbfuck. Even the House can't pass a budget without the approval of the Senate and the president. Don't you know that??

But even dumber than that -- you said Democrats controlled the Congress during those years. How fucking rightarded is that?

All spending bills have to originate in the House and the Dems had the balls to make the GOP respect that.

Too bad historical facts are inconvenient to your lies.

And BTW, where does the Bible say that keeping kosher is a sin? or being Jewish?

You lie, lie, lie but still lie some more.

keeping kosher isn't a sin, stupid ass. Nor is being Jewish.

The Bible says it's a sin, just like it says homosexuality is a sin.. Are you saying the Bible is wrong

OK, what verse in the Bible makes you think that 1) being jewish and 2) keeping kosher are sins?

Lol, you libtards get dumber each year, praise God.

I said nothing about being Jewish. I said the Bible says not keeping kosher is a sin.

So explain how gays are denied the kingdom of G-d but not those who don't keep kosher. Show me where the Bible says only certain sins keep sinners who accept Christ as their Lord and saviour out of the Kingdom of G-d....

The Bible says it's a sin, just like it says homosexuality is a sin.. Are you saying the Bible is wrong

Where does the Bible say keeping kosher is a sin, you liar?

The Bible doesn't say that violating the dietary laws are sins. The Lord just said don't eat these things.

If you read the dietary laws, they were brilliant for the day. Either the law came from the Lord, or someone very VERY knowledgable. They are all spot on for health. Especially for the time.

We know now that pigs can cause trichinosis if not properly prepared, rabbits have stomach parasites for most of the year. Shellfish can trigger deadly allergies. Eagles and buzzards are carrion eaters.

Wash your hands, your pots, your dishes that have come into contact with meat. This, from a people who didn't know a bacteria from a backgammon board. Maybe it wasn't the Lord but a time traveling scientist.

Don't wear cloth made of wool and linen woven together. Of course not, it will fall apart.

There is nothing in the bible that calls these acts SINS. Sins are harmful acts.

OK, what verse in the Bible makes you think that 1) being jewish and 2) keeping kosher are sins?

I said nothing about being Jewish. I said the Bible says not keeping kosher is a sin.

OK, where does it say that NOT keeping kosher is a sin?

And don't take it out of the OT, dumbass, that does not apply to people of the New covenant.

You mean "facts" like this ... "when Reagan reluctantly agreed to a DEMOCRAT controlled Congress raising taxes, the libtards blame Reagan."

:lol::lol::lol:

I've never said so.

One of the most unreal OT freaking rocking moments, and there are so many, oh my.......

When the word, when the word means I love you.

The Bible doesn't say that violating the dietary laws are sins. The Lord just said don't eat these things.

If you read the dietary laws, they were brilliant for the day. Either the law came from the Lord, or someone very VERY knowledgable. They are all spot on for health. Especially for the time.

We know now that pigs can cause trichinosis if not properly prepared, rabbits have stomach parasites for most of the year. Shellfish can trigger deadly allergies. Eagles and buzzards are carrion eaters.

Wash your hands, your pots, your dishes that have come into contact with meat. This, from a people who didn't know a bacteria from a backgammon board. Maybe it wasn't the Lord but a time traveling scientist.

Don't wear cloth made of wool and linen woven together. Of course not, it will fall apart.

There is nothing in the bible that calls these acts SINS. Sins are harmful acts.

Damit, I gotta spread some more rep......

It's easier just to make things up, they didn't expect you to check up on it. :lol:

Facts, Truth and Reason are like bleach to libtard germs.

You mean "facts" like this ... "when Reagan reluctantly agreed to a DEMOCRAT controlled Congress raising taxes, the libtards blame Reagan."

:lol::lol::lol:

Yep. The Democrats controlled the House and kept control of the budget as all spending bills must originate there and the Senate GOP was as useless as the GOP in the House today.

Reagan reluctantly agreed to the Democrat budget because the whole thing led to government shut downs for which liars like you blamed Reagan but now you blame the House when Obama shuts down the government.

You fucking liars cant have it BOTH ways, stupid *****.

Where does the Bible say NOT keeping kosher is a sin in the New Testament, liar?

He didn't say that, you did.

So if all sins are treated the same, how is Robertson, an unrepentant hog eater, going to inherit the kingdom of G-d, whereas homosexuals are not?

Either they're all "in" or they're all "out," isn't that right?

I can take you out in a heartbeat when it comes to the Word. Let's get it on. :eusa_angel:

Meet me in the room.

We're already in a room. Explain how G-d differentiates which sins are forgivable and which ones are not.

The Bible says homosexuality is a sin as is eating cloven hoofed beasts. How is an unrepentant pork lover granted access to the kingdom of G-d whereas an unrepentant homosexual not?

Its not up to me to forgive.

Your non-sequitur aside, I'm not seeking your forgiveness. I'm seeking consistency in the fanatical position that some sins are acceptable whereas others are not.

But even dumber than that -- you said Democrats controlled the Congress during those years. How fucking rightarded is that?

All spending bills have to originate in the House and the Dems had the balls to make the GOP respect that.

Too bad historical facts are inconvenient to your lies.
You said Democrats controlled the Congress. You can't get any dumber than saying that than actually trying [and failing] to defend such idiocy. The Democrats controlled the House, not the Congress. They didn't control the Senate and they didn't control the Executive branch.

But fear not, your ignorance in U.S. civics was noted.

And BTW, where does the Bible say that keeping kosher is a sin? or being Jewish?

You lie, lie, lie but still lie some more.
Again, I said nothing about Judaism being a sin. I said the Bible states eating cloved hoofed beasts is a sin...

Leviticus 11

7 and the swine, though he divide the hoof and is cloven-footed, yet he cheweth not the cud, he is unclean to you.

8 Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.

9 “‘These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.

10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you.

11 They shall be even an abomination unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall hold their carcasses in abomination.

G-d calls them "unclean" or "abominations." Those are sins.

Forum List

Back