Duck Dynasty?

No one is forcing any "queer agenda" on me.
Sounds as if some of you are a little intimidated with maybe being tempted or something.
Why else are folks so hell bent on worrying what gay folks do and think?
But folks that spend their cash have a right to bitch and moan all they want and the ones paying the cash and obtaining the X on the contract rule the day.
Be they gay, queer, straight, bipolar or homosapien.
But watch out for them thespians.

Because the queers at GLAAD threatened Cracker Barel and A+E for not punishing Phil Robertson for speaking about his religious beliefs.

If that doesn't bother you, little fascist, then fuck off we are not addressing you, shit pants.

Get real time and put the pipe down.
Yesterday Cracker Barrel reached an agreement with whoever or whatever "queer" group and they now are selling Quack junk in their stores again.
Go tonight and get your Quack camo crayons and coloring book with your meal.
More power to them because I eat there no matter what they or anyone do/does.
But keep up the compliments. Your fear, intimidation and perceived threats by gay folk define you very well.

So you are denying that GLAAD had anything to do with Cracker barel dropping the DD stuff?

You think that GLAAD is not researching who Robertsons endorses and sponsors are for retaliation?

You are not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, are you boy?

No one is forcing any "queer agenda" on me.
Sounds as if some of you are a little intimidated with maybe being tempted or something.
Why else are folks so hell bent on worrying what gay folks do and think?But folks that spend their cash have a right to bitch and moan all they want and the ones paying the cash and obtaining the X on the contract rule the day.
Be they gay, queer, straight, bipolar or homosapien.
But watch out for them thespians.

Because it is the Christians duty to worry about sinners, to save as many sinners from eternal death as we can.
Every single one of us are sinners and without Christ's birth and death none of us would have a chance at eternal life.

Maybe yours do, I will help those that come to me, but its on them if they don't.

I am just sick to death of the PC fascists scaring people into compliance with threats, forcing various businesses to fire people for simply expressing their beliefs.

That is un-American and fascist.

Robertson was not fired and what he has done he has done voluntarily.
I get no pleasure out of any of this. Could care less.
But if anyone is the fascist it is you. You are mad that a PRIVATE COMPANY made a decision you do not like. You fall for the fraud that this is a violation of his religious freedom of speech.
All of us non fascists understand that the United States Constitution protects you against the GOVERNMENT limiting your freedom of speech, NOT YOUR EMPLOYER.
You and all your other religious fascists would have government to also include employers.
Those of us that are defenders of private business practices that involve FREEDOM OF SPEECH believe otherwise.

Because it is the Christians duty to worry about sinners, to save as many sinners from eternal death as we can.
Every single one of us are sinners and without Christ's birth and death none of us would have a chance at eternal life.

Maybe yours do, I will help those that come to me, but its on them if they don't.

I am just sick to death of the PC fascists scaring people into compliance with threats, forcing various businesses to fire people for simply expressing their beliefs.

That is un-American and fascist.

Robertson was not fired and what he has done he has done voluntarily.
I get no pleasure out of any of this. Could care less.
But if anyone is the fascist it is you. You are mad that a PRIVATE COMPANY made a decision you do not like. You fall for the fraud that this is a violation of his religious freedom of speech.
All of us non fascists understand that the United States Constitution protects you against the GOVERNMENT limiting your freedom of speech, NOT YOUR EMPLOYER.
You and all your other religious fascists would have government to also include employers.
Those of us that are defenders of private business practices that involve FREEDOM OF SPEECH believe otherwise.

Not saying otherwise dear, but the concept of free speech is about far more than merely legal rights.

What Cracker Barrel and A+E did was to give in reflexively to a threat from GLAAD and other PC fascist groups. The effort is to boycott them and pressure them into apologizing for what they did to Robertson, not to bring legal action.

Do try to at least grasp that distinction, OK, tulip?

Nervous laughter is just a realization that what I say is true.

Are you a queer? You seem to be an expert.:confused:

Three guesses and the first two don't count....but not that that's a bad thingy.....

lol

I'm trying to help you Jimbo. Being gay is nothing to be ashamed of. You have a high level of hate for gay people and studies show that pretty much ensures you are a closet homosexual. You need to come to grips with that. Does that make sense?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/assault/roots/freud.html

Last edited:

The correct term is gay. I could be. Does that frighten you?

Whats the difference? When I was growing up gays insisted on queer instead of Sodomite, but now queer is wrong, though other queers use it, and we are supposed to turn another word to its use of what sodomite was once used for now?

You guys need to get over yourselves.

Three guesses and the first two don't count....but not that that's a bad thingy.....

lol

I'm trying to help you Jimbo. Being gay is nothing to be ashamed of. You have a high level of hate for gay people and studies show that pretty much ensures you are a closet homosexual. You need to come to grips with that. Does that make sense?

thats still good for some chuckles.

Whats the difference? When I was growing up gays insisted on queer instead of Sodomite, but now queer is wrong, though other queers use it, and we are supposed to turn another word to its use of what sodomite was once used for now?

The difference is queer is negative. I never heard of gay people thinking it was ok for others to call them queer. How does that make you feel when you hear that word used in reference to you?

lol

Chuckles only last for a while. Then reality creeps back in and you have to fight those gay urges off. If you just admit it you will be a new person with no stress.

The difference is queer is negative. I never heard of gay people thinking it was ok for others to call them queer. How does that make you feel when you hear that word used in reference to you?

Why is queer negative?

I mean, the reason some used it as a negative is because of the meaning behind; guys that 'love' other guys. Changing words to 'gay' has only turned that negative and people sometimes say that something is 'gay' as in broken or disordered.

Its not the word that is the negative in most peoples view, its the thing the word represents.

It does not frighten me that are a homosexual. I have friends that are homosexual.

I don't like the term "gay" and don't usually use it. It is a descriptive term to soften the abnormality of homosexuality. I prefer homosexual, homo, or queer.:eusa_angel:

Chuckles only last for a while. Then reality creeps back in and you have to fight those gay urges off. If you just admit it you will be a new person with no stress.

lol, I have on occasion watched some drama and they have these fake sex scenes and sometimes they can get a person a bit aroused watching them, though you know its totally faked.

But seeing two guys kiss in the screen? lol, I have to turn the damned thing off as I find myself feeling totally disgusted.

That's your thing, so I don't care to get in your business about what you think and feel about it.

But it sure isn't anything I find the least ....not gross.

Why is queer negative?

I mean, the reason some used it as a negative is because of the meaning behind; guys that 'love' other guys. Changing words to 'gay' has only turned that negative and people sometimes say that something is 'gay' as in broken or disordered.

Its not the word that is the negative in most peoples view, its the thing the word represents.

Look it up. Gay merely means happy. its not negative unless you are a closet homosexual. Queer is negative and nasty sounding. You use those types of words to hide your latent homosexuality. Its like pounding on your chest knowing full well you are scared.

Are you a queer, Sodomite or gay historian?

lol, I have on occasion watched some drama and they have these fake sex scenes and sometimes they can get a person a bit aroused watching them, though you know its totally faked.

I didnt intend for you to think I was gay. I just said I could be. So you admit you get aroused by gay sex scenes but you dont think you are gay? Does that make sense to you?

It does not frighten me that are a homosexual. I have friends that are homosexual.

I don't like the term "gay" and don't usually use it. It is a descriptive term to soften the abnormality of homosexuality. I prefer homosexual, homo, or queer.:eusa_angel:

Do any of your homosexual "friends" have names such as Bob, John, Linda and Barbara or do you call them homo queers to their face?

Did you really just say you have friends that were gay and then describe them as abnormal queers?

Forum List

Back