Duck Dynasty?

A&E thought they had another "All in the Family" a show that would mock. Instead of mockery and ridicule people took to liking the Robertsons. A&E asked the Robertsons to stop praying, they replied no. So A&E played the only card left, they had to destroy the show

Clueless on so many levels. Just for one, when/how did A&E "ask the Robertsons to stop praying"?

Or did you mean preying? :lol:

candyass you really are a piece of work, fag marriage will be a passing fad that will not stand the test of time. Women's reproductive choice ends when she decides to crawl in bed with a person capable of knocking them up and they don't take proper precautions, after all that's when the guy choice ends. Don't you believe in sexual equality? And show me where anyone on the right opposes a woman making the same as a man if she is really doing the same job, hell when I had my business I paid men differently that were technically in the same job because some were more productive than others.

So much hate from such a small person.. How do you do it?

Too gutless to address my points, loser.

What points?

Marriage Equality: You say its a "passing fad". Wrong. It will be accpeted by 100% of the nation (if not by letter by practice) likely before the year 2020. It was 0% in 2004. You're being left behind and guess what? Nobody misses you.

Reproductive Choice: You say women have no right to it. Wrong. Not only do they; women voting delivered the white house for Obama.

Equal pay. You say the GOP is in favor of it. Yet they tried to kill the LLA. Here are the "Nay" votes: Alexander (R-TN)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Bennett (R-UT)
Bond (R-MO)
Brownback (R-KS)
Bunning (R-KY)
Burr (R-NC)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)

Crapo (R-ID)
DeMint (R-SC)
Ensign (R-NV)
Enzi (R-WY)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Gregg (R-NH)
Hatch (R-UT)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Kyl (R-AZ)

Lugar (R-IN)
Martinez (R-FL)
McCain (R-AZ)
McConnell (R-KY)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Thune (R-SD)
Vitter (R-LA)
Voinovich (R-OH)
Wicker (R-MS)

All Republicans. Nice try but you failed.

You're out of your depth

This guy saying Black people had no issue with Jim Crow ranks up there as one of the stupidest comments I have ever heard someone say. Thats pure ignorance talking.

The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash.

Read More http://www.gq.com/entertainment/television/201401/duck-dynasty-phil-robertson#ixzz2oFpvF46O

"We're white trash."-I think that he meant that he was not a slave owner, and that he was no better than they.

That just my interpretation.

Namaste

Read More Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson Gives Drew Magary a Tour

Last edited:
fag marriage

I’ll put the question to the poster: as a conservative, why the hate toward your fellow Americans who’ve done you no harm, who seek only the live their lives as they see fit, free from government interference, as guaranteed them by the Constitution?

I don't answer question from people who quote me in less than full context and from what I see the diversity mongers don't want a real discussion, because they avoid question and counter points to their argument when the answers might prove uncomfortable. Example is candyasses post above where she ignored my counter points.

A&E thought they had another "All in the Family" a show that would mock. Instead of mockery and ridicule people took to liking the Robertsons. A&E asked the Robertsons to stop praying, they replied no. So A&E played the only card left, they had to destroy the show

Clueless on so many levels. Just for one, when/how did A&E "ask the Robertsons to stop praying"?

According to reports, A&E were editing Jesus out of their family prayers. Other shit was happening as well. This is a couple of years back and all on record.

Documented.

well lets see. there is a duck dynasty marathon going on on A&E right now. they can't be all that upset about what was said. at least not upset enough to lose out in the ratings.

According to reports, A&E were editing Jesus out of their family prayers. Other shit was happening as well. This is a couple of years back and all on record.

Documented.

"Documented" doesn't seem to be "linked" but editing is not "asking", is it.

:D

These guys are not white trash. I went to school with, played ball against, have seen many of for many years and have sent many to prison that are white trash but the Robertsons are not white trash.
This is what pisses me off about BOTH SIDES in this. ALL of you have been conned one way or another by partisan media spin.

well lets see. there is a duck dynasty marathon going on on A&E right now. they can't be all that upset about what was said. at least not upset enough to lose out in the ratings.

Well of course not. Money is what this has always been about. It always is.

MONEY. For every person that buys from DD, A&E gets a cut because they OWN DD stuff. DUCK COMMANDER is where one should purchase items. But A&E is hoping most folks don't know that. You know, folks are redneck hicks and are too stupid to put two and two together..or so they think. I think they just got a wake up call. But A&E will continue to air the show, hoping a couple more "stupid" people will order via A&E which puts more money in their pockets.

Doesn't take rocket science to figure it out. And methinks Phil and Family are a wee bit smarter than A&E gives them credit for. The public? Well, that is where they hope to reach the uninformed.

We're already in a room. Explain how G-d differentiates which sins are forgivable and which ones are not.

The Bible says homosexuality is a sin as is eating cloven hoofed beasts. How is an unrepentant pork lover granted access to the kingdom of G-d whereas an unrepentant homosexual not?

Its not up to me to forgive.

Your non-sequitur aside, I'm not seeking your forgiveness. I'm seeking consistency in the fanatical position that some sins are acceptable whereas others are not.

Possibly because you are seeing sins where there aren't any.

MONEY. For every person that buys from DD, A&E gets a cut because they OWN DD stuff. DUCK COMMANDER is where one should purchase items. But A&E is hoping most folks don't know that. You know, folks are redneck hicks and are too stupid to put two and two together..or so they think. I think they just got a wake up call. But A&E will continue to air the show, hoping a couple more "stupid" people will order via A&E which puts more money in their pockets.

Doesn't take rocket science to figure it out. And methinks Phil and Family are a wee bit smarter than A&E gives them credit for. The public? Well, that is where they hope to reach the uninformed.

Take a wild guess WHO ELSE gets a cut of everything sold with DD on it.
And take another wild guess who signed that contract knowing that a long time ago.

So much hate from such a small person.. How do you do it?

Too gutless to address my points, loser.

What points?

Marriage Equality: You say its a "passing fad". Wrong. It will be accpeted by 100% of the nation (if not by letter by practice) likely before the year 2020. It was 0% in 2004. You're being left behind and guess what? Nobody misses you.

Reproductive Choice: You say women have no right to it. Wrong. Not only do they; women voting delivered the white house for Obama.

Equal pay. You say the GOP is in favor of it. Yet they tried to kill the LLA. Here are the "Nay" votes: Alexander (R-TN)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Bennett (R-UT)
Bond (R-MO)
Brownback (R-KS)
Bunning (R-KY)
Burr (R-NC)
Chambliss (R-GA)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cochran (R-MS)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)

Crapo (R-ID)
DeMint (R-SC)
Ensign (R-NV)
Enzi (R-WY)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Gregg (R-NH)
Hatch (R-UT)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Kyl (R-AZ)

Lugar (R-IN)
Martinez (R-FL)
McCain (R-AZ)
McConnell (R-KY)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Sessions (R-AL)
Shelby (R-AL)
Thune (R-SD)
Vitter (R-LA)
Voinovich (R-OH)
Wicker (R-MS)

All Republicans. Nice try but you failed.

You're out of your depth

So you say a woman has 9 months to fix a bad decision but a guy has no right to make one. Yeah that sounds like equality of the sexes the you commies keep crying about, I guess a male has no reproductive rights. If his rights ends when the event ends, so should the womans. Justify how they should be treated differently by law.

Equal pay is already in the law, that screwed up bill was a bone for trial lawyers, they would be the major beneficiaries. But you skipped over pay discrepancies resulting from productivity differences even if the job title is the same. Or should employers be required to have a different title to correspond to every conceivable level of productivity?

And the courts are still speaking to the subject of fag marriage, I suspect the supreme's will leave it to the states and where judges have interfered with states that will be reversed.

Last edited:
Update. And yeah..it makes perfect sense to me that Phil was set up.

Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson and family lash back at A&E | Mail Online

I read the article, and it appears that Phil is now chastising A&E for NOT infringing on his freedom of speech, since they were present at the interview and did not stop his views from being published by GQ....

Hmmmmm..........?

Right - somebody's suggesting that one media company should censor another media company so the first media company doesn't have to react. Either that or they're saying that the first media company should have stopped Robertson from speaking his mind. Either way .... :cuckoo:

From the article:
>> They also think the network could have done something to stop the controversial GQ article being made public, because an A&E representative was present during the interview with patriarch, Roberston, 67. <<

See, this is where mass media consolidation would help control the news. If Disney owned both A&E and GQ, it's just an interoffice memo - "ill-kay the Obertson-ray ory-stay".

(that's sarcasm for those who didn't get it)

I guess a male has no reproductive rights. If his rights ends when the event ends, so should the womans. Justify how they should be treated differently by law./QUOTE]

Uhh.......... who do you guess does all the work?

This thread happily has nothing to do with abortion. Let's not take it there.

Forum List

Back