Duckworth and Hirono prove they are racist.

They used their ethicity to get political favors. Now they dont care? These women are evil CHARLIE UNCLE NOVEMBER TANGOS.

More conservatives demonstrating self projection ....

Another leftist demonstrating your flaming fascism and hate
Still waiting for one of you dic suckers to point out the racism demonstrated by Hirono or Duckworth??

Here is an example to help you out....

"In the debate, when Duckworth raised her connection to the American Revolution, Kirk responded by saying, "I had forgotten that your parents came all the way from Thailand to serve George Washington." Duckworth's mother's family is from Thailand. Her father's family, meanwhile, was traced back to serving in the Revolutionary War."

Still waiting for one of you dic suckers to point out the racism demonstrated by Hirono or Duckworth??

"In the debate, when Duckworth raised her connection to the American Revolution, Kirk responded by saying, "I had forgotten that your parents came all the way from Thailand to serve George Washington." Duckworth's mother's family is from Thailand. Her father's family, meanwhile, was traced back to serving in the Revolutionary War."

What a fucking Nazi piece of shit. This racist asshole doesnt understand that confirming nominees based on race is racist.

Good Lord....you sick fucking racist Nazi.

You seriously need it explained to you why saying they won't vote for anyone white is racist? Of course you do, fascist.

Frankly it's racism against all races including Asians since they are saying they aren't going to be the best candidates unless their competition is removed

What a fucking Nazi piece of shit. This racist asshole doesnt understand that confirming nominees based on race is racist.

Still waiting for you to show this racism that Duckworth demonstrated.....

I just showed you racism demonstrated towards her....racism that a dic sucker like you would have also done.....because that is what you cucks do....

That is why you have to whine online about it like a bitch....because in life, you would get the bitch slapped out of you....

I just showed you racism demonstrated towards her....racism that a dic sucker like you would have also done.....because that is what you cucks do....

That is why you have to whine online about it like a bitch....because in life, you would get the bitch slapped out of you....

Not comfirming nominees based on race is racist, you rube?

Is that really too difficult to grasp?

Why did you not confirm? The race of the nominee.

That is racism.

Your last statement is true, and it's why we are pointing out Democrats are fascists and Nazis. That's what Democrats do if you wear a red hat or speak against Nazi Democrats in public, be prepared to be attacked

Duckworth and Hirono blast Biden and I laugh at their bullshit.

How is that projection?

The projection part is where Biff_Poindexter hides his own racism by trying to derail your thread.
No, its not racist......

Biden made a commitment to appointing a more diverse cabinet and they are trying to hold him to it......

Racist would be trying to disenfranchise the vote of millions of black voters -- which conservatives have done since the existence of this country....

like I said -- you racist cucks are on the losing side of history..as usual......go create your white ethno state elsewhere

Not comfirming nominees based on race is racist, you rube?

Is that really too difficult to grasp?

Why did you not confirm? The race of the nominee.

That is racism.
Like I said.....conservatives are the ones who excel in racism.....so fuck what you are whining about

Forum List

Back