Due Process: for noncitizens but not for citizens?

If President Bush would have murdered an American citizen by a drone strike without due process the loony left would have gone ballistic.

But since it was done by Obama the Messiah then everything is OK.

And the liberal media is basically silent about the issue. :doubt:

The President has had the authority all along ever since that JOINT resolution was drafted under the powers granted BY the Constitution, so THAT is proof that THIS man being targeted was FAR from some whimsical FEELING that came over him...

Why are you postiung to me buggereater ravi's now saying he doesn't have that authority.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ravi
Nowhere.
He doesn't have the authority to kill ANY American.

Is English your second language?

:lol: He's becoming painfully tedious, isn't he...?

LittleReb, I agree with Ravi here. Why must you parse out portions of posts and ignore the context of all that has been said in order to feel "right"...Just as you have done in your dishonest sig line, BTW. :eusa_liar:

Get a grip, what any of us says here does not change the FACTS of the matter one iota. Please set your ego and your fear aside and TRY to comprehend them...

Why don't you two hash it out since it seems you both are disagreeing
The President has had the authority all along ever since that JOINT resolution was drafted under the powers granted BY the Constitution, so THAT is proof that THIS man being targeted was FAR from some whimsical FEELING that came over him...

We don't disagree. You are simply stupid.

Talk about someone being stupid

Originally Posted by Ravi

Originally Posted by Valerie
The President has had the authority all along ever since that JOINT

Is english comprehension a hard thing to graspe for you?

If President Bush would have murdered an American citizen by a drone strike without due process the loony left would have gone ballistic.

But since it was done by Obama the Messiah then everything is OK.

And the liberal media is basically silent about the issue. :doubt:
The loony left is going ballistic.

This is not outside the scope of any president's duty.

Why don't you two hash it out since it seems you both are disagreeing

Originally Posted by Ravi

She wasn't answering me, she was answering your post about the terrorist getting killed.

Are you so butthurt over your looking like an idiot that you've decided to just troll? Or are you really even stupider than I imagined? Is that possible?

What people seem to be overlooking is that there was a second American citizen who was murdered by the drone strike.

He had not been charged with anything and had not committed any crimes. :doubt:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Why are you postiung to me buggereater ravi's now saying he doesn't have that authority.

:lol: He's becoming painfully tedious, isn't he...?

LittleReb, I agree with Ravi here. Why must you parse out portions of posts and ignore the context of all that has been said in order to feel "right"...Just as you have done in your dishonest sig line, BTW. :eusa_liar:

Get a grip, what any of us says here does not change the FACTS of the matter one iota. Please set your ego and your fear aside and TRY to comprehend them...

I leave nothing out I highlight the area I am talking about
both of you disagreed but now you agree. Which tell's me both of you are trolls to just disagree with me because you can.

She wasn't answering me, she was answering your post about the terrorist getting killed.

Are you so butthurt over your looking like an idiot that you've decided to just troll? Or are you really even stupider than I imagined? Is that possible?

DUH fuckwit I realize that but since you two are too fucking scared to disagree with each other I thought I would make sure you both read each other comments while you both were going after me.

You told me I was wrong that the president was not authorized to kill Americans Valerie I'm wrong he is authorizzed to kill Americans. So which one of you are right?

DUH fuckwit I realize that but since you two are too fucking scared to disagree with each other I thought I would make sure you both read each other comments while you both were going after me.

You told me I was wrong that the president was not authorized to kill Americans Valerie I'm wrong he is authorizzed to kill Americans. So which one of you are right?
Now you've lied about what I said.

You are a very pathetic person.

:lol:

bigrebnc1775 said:
Hi, you have received -184 reputation points from bigrebnc1775.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I\'m not the fucking dishonest one. I fucking quote your god damn post

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

Note: This is an automated message.

Ok Ok --- 10 pages latter it becomes clear to me that we will never an ORGANIZED, SYSTEMATIC, CONSTITUTIONAL approach to indicting and shredding the bad guys. The CIA, FBI, DOD, can all do their thing without Congressional or Judicial oversight. And G.W. Bush was too dumb to know who the "evil-doers" were -- but Obama can be exclusively trusted to add the "evil-doers" to the hunt down and kill list..
You don't indict the enemy. You defeat them. Sometimes by killing them.

Aren't you goin Commando on us? Rambo Ravi -- has a nice ring to it..

Too bad you only joined in 2009, because I'd love to go back and read your thoughts about "enemy combatants" and "due process" when Bush was in office...

You are a lying piece of shit but I guess you knew that
Where does it say he has the authority to kill any American?
Nowhere.

Ok Ok --- 10 pages latter it becomes clear to me that we will never an ORGANIZED, SYSTEMATIC, CONSTITUTIONAL approach to indicting and shredding the bad guys. The CIA, FBI, DOD, can all do their thing without Congressional or Judicial oversight. And G.W. Bush was too dumb to know who the "evil-doers" were -- but Obama can be exclusively trusted to add the "evil-doers" to the hunt down and kill list..

Too bad you only joined in 2009, because I'd love to go back and read your thoughts about "enemy combatants" and "due process" when Bush was in office...

Look again... Her join date is Feb 2008.

You do realize there is a legal difference with DETAINEES............?

:lol:

bigrebnc1775 said:
Hi, you have received -184 reputation points from bigrebnc1775.

Comment:
I\'m not the fucking dishonest one. I fucking quote your god damn post

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

Note: This is an automated message.

You are being dishonest whe you say I lie I quote the reply I am reponding too and I quote the part of the reply I am commenting on in the same reply how is that being dishonest?

Hi, you have received -528 reputation points from Valerie.

Comment:
dumb and dishonest

Regards,
Valerie

I'll tell you what my thoughts were.

Due process applies to people when they are taken into custody. The people in Gitmo are entitled to due process. It was always my belief that it would have better to kill them on the battlefield since that isn't unconstitutional but detaining them forever and torturing them violates due process.

If this idiot Al Awaki had been doing what he's done during the Bush administration I would have had no problem with a drone being launched up his ass.

Now tell me why you believe we should indict the enemy.

You are a lying piece of shit but I guess you knew that
Where does it say he has the authority to kill any American?
Nowhere.
You left out the word any.

The president isn't entitled to kill ANY American. He's only entitled to kill Americans that belong to AQ in the course of the ongoing war.

Look Ravi: You are probably not gonna believe this. But what I'm posting here is NOT personal.

It's just to make the point that POLITICALLY -- this country is incapable and undeserving of surviving.. The Hypocrisy of the party animals is just TOO DAM HIGH.. So take this not as an attack on you -- but reflective of the fact that I consider this issue to be TOO IMPORTANT to leave to ANY political hacks..

Here's how you felt about this BEFORE "your guys" were in charge...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/702632-post114.html

Okay, I actually understand where you guys are coming from now.

I agree, terrorists don't care about laws.

And I agree the military shouldn't be put in a position of holding to criminal law.

At the same time I'm not sure how to treat these people, since it seems obvious that some, if not many, of them aren't guilty of anything.

Which just convinces me that fighting terrorism is better left to law enforcement, and not the military.

Folks -- we can't survive if our core values change depending on which party is in power...

Last edited:
Look Ravi: You are probably not gonna believe this. But what I'm posting here is NOT personal.

It's just to make the point that POLITICALLY -- this country is incapable and undeserving of surviving.. The Hypocrisy of the party animals is just TOO DAM HIGH.. So take this not as an attack on you -- but reflective of the fact that I consider this issue to be TOO IMPORTANT to leave to ANY political hacks..

And I agree the military shouldn't be put in a position of holding to criminal law.

At the same time I'm not sure how to treat these people, since it seems obvious that some, if not many, of them aren't guilty of anything.

Which just convinces me that fighting terrorism is better left to law enforcement, and not the military.

Folks -- we can't survive if our core values change depending on which party is in power...
OOOOOOOOOO!...That'll leave a mark! :lmao:

OOOOOOOOOO!...That'll leave a mark! :lmao:

Why? That topic is treatment of detainees.

Forum List

Back