Dukakis had 17 point lead at this point...and he wasn't a vile criminal like hilary...

George Bush Sr. wasn't a complete asshole.

So you say.

Dukakis was stupid...he wasn't a criminal using a charitable foundation for bribes and stealing from Haitians suffering from natural disasters.......

So you say.

Dukakis was stupid...he wasn't a criminal using a charitable foundation for bribes and stealing from Haitians suffering from natural disasters.......

Trump is clinically insane. He will never be president, and the retards like you will disappear from this forum in November.
Awww.....you're scared as your hitlery is short circuiting......

So you say.

Trump is clinically insane. He will never be president, and the retards like you will disappear from this forum in November.

I'm not going anywhere asswipe.....if hilary is elected...I will be here to laugh at you assholes who supported her as crime after crime is revealed in slow motion...as the economy collapses and Russia and China make their moves.....if hilary gets into office.....get use to this emoji.....:rofl:

So you say.

I'm not going anywhere asswipe.....if hilary is elected...I will be here to laugh at you assholes who supported her as crime after crime is revealed in slow motion...as the economy collapses and Russia and China make their moves.....if hilary gets into office.....get use to this emoji.....:rofl:

Why did you lie in the OP?

So you say.

Nice meltdown. Do you for once have anything relevant to contribute?

So you say.

Nice meltdown. Do you for once have anything relevant to contribute?
Nothing your public school education will allow you to understand...:lol:

I can just picture Michael Dukakis being hit by a line drive out in the left field stands cause he was looking at Penthouse instead of the ball.

So you say.

Will we ever know why he lied, or will this endure for the ages as an unexplained mystery?

So you say.

I, on the other hand, will go into the coffee import business somewhere in the Caribbean, if you acquire my drift. :laugh:

So Trump needs a video of Hillary driving a tank in a funny helmet and Trump wins!!!!

Sounds like a winning strategy.

Good point. The liberal left wing media used to pretty much control opinion and elections back when Cronkite was king but Americans are smarter than the stodgy old DNC idiots assume. Labor Day used to be the kickoff for the campaign season but Hillary hasn't even given a Q&A press conference since your new car lost half of it's value back in 2015. Liberal hate filled media types are freaking desperate and angry and Media Matters is working overtime for Trump sound bites. Reading between the lines it don't look good for the Hildabeast..

So you say.

Will we ever know why he lied, or will this endure for the ages as an unexplained mystery?
trump guys have a secret language, you wouldn't understand. just go ahead mistake it for a death threat and move on to the next thing that confuses you.

Forum List

Back