Duke will be in debate on 2nd of November!

I hope Duke provides us with lots of important information about Donald Trump which we all need to know.

Probably won't win!? lol. "Dr." Duke is polling around 5% in Louisiana.

Awww, I have my Lobotomy Schedule for that day, so I will be a drooling mess and will not be able to watch that debate...

Occasionally he says some snippets of interesting insight. Not much I can learn from him and he's not really an entertainer like ramzpaul or Trump.

It'd be nice if he looks into the camera and tells us how he and Trump are going to make America great again.

cringe worthy OP
Did it trigger you snowflake?
Will it be on Comedy Central?
Trump TV
Hey if that's what Trump makes happen once the election is rigged and is stolen from him and he refuses to take up arms to take what's rightfully his I can deal with absolutely DESTROYING the RINO'S and Neo Communists in 2018. Have the morons in the GOP hold Clinton at bay until then with no SC justice vote etc.
Cool story bro.
Awww, I have my Lobotomy Schedule for that day, so I will be a drooling mess and will not be able to watch that debate...
You are already a drooling retard...
Wikipedia: David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American white nationalist, politician, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, Holocaust denier, and former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.
Its wikipedia....you expect truth? HA! Funny how it doesn't mention he has a Doctorate,is a former Rep in Louisiana,Is a white civil rights leader etc. ANYONE can fuck with wikipedia if you make an account.

cringe worthy OP
Trump TV
Hey if that's what Trump makes happen once the election is rigged and is stolen from him and he refuses to take up arms to take what's rightfully his I can deal with absolutely DESTROYING the RINO'S and Neo Communists in 2018. Have the morons in the GOP hold Clinton at bay until then with no SC justice vote etc.
Cool story bro.
Wikipedia: David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American white nationalist, politician, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, Holocaust denier, and former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.
Its wikipedia....you expect truth? HA! Funny how it doesn't mention he has a Doctorate,is a former Rep in Louisiana,Is a white civil rights leader etc. ANYONE can fuck with wikipedia if you make an account.

Yes, but at least I am not retarded enough to write about the has been David Duke that only basement dwelling deplorable like yourself would vote for...

Now want to join me in the lobotomy and finish off what you claim to be some sort of brain!?!

cringe worthy OP
Trump TV
Cool story bro.

Yes, but at least I am not retarded enough to write about the has been David Duke that only basement dwelling deplorable like yourself would vote for...

Now want to join me in the lobotomy and finish off what you claim to be some sort of brain!?!
Yeah that's why he won a state wide office eh? Wonder how many negro's voted for him when he ran....pushed the Governors race to a run off once as well. :) All you have is your ignorant biased pre conceived notions of him which is exactly why you should listen to what he has to say first. You get the Jew media version of what he is and you don't get to hear the truth.Not like I care....you ain't in Louisiana and can't vote for him anyways

Forum List

Back