Dumbocrats continue their fierce and ugly racism

Dumbocrats are the party who opposed Lincoln from ending slavery. They are the party who opposed the Civil Rights movement. They are the party who for 50+ years elected a high ranking member of the KKK to the Senate (Byrd of WV).

And here they, about 150 years later still incapable of evolving from their neanderthal-like ways of abusing women (see this thread HERE for details) and hating others for the color of their skin:

Dem Rep. Says the Tea Party Is the ?Same Group? of ?White Crackers? Who Fought to Keep Segregation | TheBlaze.com

(on a side note however, it is priceless to watch how unhinged all Dumbocrats are over seeing the movement by the American people to return to Constitutional law - from Congress all the way to USMB, libtards are are frothing like rapid dogs that they have less room to lie, cheat, and steal)

Lyndon Johnson was the Democrat who signed the Civil Rights and Voting Rights acts over opposition from CONSERVATIVE Republicans and the CONSERVATIVE wing of the Democratic party. The latter no longer exists to any extent.

As an informed an educated person, I can tell you that you are an idiot.
Oh the irony. We already established that you are uninformed and uneducated. Using the "I'm Rubber, Your Glue" defense only solidifies what we previously established, snowflake.

Lyndon Johnson was the Democrat who signed the Civil Rights and Voting Rights acts...
...against his own party. It was the Republicans who lead the legislation, snowflake.
You are out of your mind. Dems, outside of Southern conservatives, and LBJ led it, thus losing the South over the next 15 years...They got Dirksen and the GOP to join...Both parties had conservative and liberals before Reagan...

Last edited:
As an informed an educated person, I can tell you that you are an idiot.
Oh the irony. We already established that you are uninformed and uneducated. Using the "I'm Rubber, Your Glue" defense only solidifies what we previously established, snowflake.
The only thing established is that you run your mouth without knowing what you are talking about.

Dumbocrats - the party of racism. Even 150 years later, they can't let it go....

Tim Scott reads bigoted insults tweeted to him for supporting Sessions nomination
Total lies from a cult member.
So Senator Tim Scott is lying on the Senate floor about tweets he received? Geez...you are more racist than the standard racist Dumbocrat. The hate is deep and unrelenting in you.
As a minority, I can tell you that most racism lies on the right. It has been this way my whole life.

That's total bullshit.

Dumbocrats - the party of racism. Even 150 years later, they can't let it go....

Tim Scott reads bigoted insults tweeted to him for supporting Sessions nomination
So Senator Tim Scott is lying on the Senate floor about tweets he received? Geez...you are more racist than the standard racist Dumbocrat. The hate is deep and unrelenting in you.
As a minority, I can tell you that most racism lies on the right. It has been this way my whole life.

That's total bullshit.
How would you know?
Another one who speaks without knowledge or experience.

I've found that racism is bipartisan....but very concentrated in the south.

How would you know?
Because we do something you don't do NN - we embrace reality. I don't need to be black to see racism. Being black doesn't give one special racism eyesight. All I need to do is check history and see how the Democrats attacked their own nation to keep slavery, how they created the Ku Klux Klan, how they vehemently opposed the Civil Rights movement, and how they say the most offensive and cruel things to people like Mia Love, Allen West, and Tim Scott.

Thanks for the history lesson. Yes, Southern conservatives used to vote Dem because they hated the GOP for the civil war. Not any more DUHHH. They are GOP now. WTF? lol

So blacks are genetically stupid to vote 90%+ Dem? lol. That would be racist. It's just too gd obvious which party is full of racists, bigots, and ignoramuses.

How would you know?
Because we do something you don't do NN - we embrace reality. I don't need to be black to see racism. Being black doesn't give one special racism eyesight. All I need to do is check history and see how the Democrats attacked their own nation to keep slavery, how they created the Ku Klux Klan, how they vehemently opposed the Civil Rights movement, and how they say the most offensive and cruel things to people like Mia Love, Allen West, and Tim Scott.
What does being Black have to do with it?

That's total bullshit.
How would you know?

Forum List

Back