Dumbocrats continue their fierce and ugly racism

Dumbocrats - the party of racism. Even 150 years later, they can't let it go....

Tim Scott reads bigoted insults tweeted to him for supporting Sessions nomination
Total lies from a cult member.
So Senator Tim Scott is lying on the Senate floor about tweets he received? Geez...you are more racist than the standard racist Dumbocrat. The hate is deep and unrelenting in you.
As a minority, I can tell you that most racism lies on the right. It has been this way my whole life.

Have no fear, things will change once you get into High School.

What does being Black have to do with it?
Exactly...
You just do not get it. I am not Black.
Are you under the impression I care what class of "victim" you prefer to "identify" with? I don't.

Left-wing idiot Rachel Dolezal is a lilly white caucasian but pretends to "identify" as "black".

Left-wing idiot Elizabeth Warren is also a lilly white caucasian but pretends to "identify" as "native american".

Left-wing idiot Riley J. Dennis is a dude with a massive Adam's apple but pretends to "identify" as a "woman".

The thing is - you people deny all science/biology, suspend all reality, and embrace mental illness as the norm. If left up to you, I'm sure you'll be a black asian woman with a multitude of disabilities and sexual deviances.

Exactly...
Are you under the impression I care what class of "victim" you prefer to "identify" with? I don't.

Left-wing idiot Rachel Dolezal is a lilly white caucasian but pretends to "identify" as "black".

Left-wing idiot Elizabeth Warren is also a lilly white caucasian but pretends to "identify" as "native american".

Left-wing idiot Riley J. Dennis is a dude with a massive Adam's apple but pretends to "identify" as a "woman".

The thing is - you people deny all science/biology, suspend all reality, and embrace mental illness as the norm. If left up to you, I'm sure you'll be a black asian woman with a multitude of disabilities and sexual deviances.
I have not allowed you to make me a victim. My life has been happy and successful. You Whites are becoming the victims with all of your whining.

Exactly...

I have not allowed you to make me a victim. My life has been happy and successful. You Whites are becoming the victims with all of your whining.

WTF are you talking about?

Exactly...

I identify as a shark, I always wanted to be a shark.

Exactly...

Who called you a victim?

Exactly...

I identify as a shark, I always wanted to be a shark.

I identify as my one buddy who is a detective.

Most people are supportive, but I am oppressed because the oppressive government doesn't want to give me his, I mean, my benefits, and his, I mean my bigoted wife has been very cold to me.

The left has worked really hard to rewrite history. Live everything else they do, they have failed...

Forum List

Back