Dunkin' Donuts apologizes for blackface advert

squeeze berry

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2010
Dunkin' Donuts apologizes for blackface advert - SFGate

BANGKOK (AP) — Dunkin' Donuts has apologized for the "insensitivity" of an advertising campaign in Thailand featuring a woman in blackface makeup to promote a new chocolate flavored doughnut.

The Dunkin' Donuts franchise in Thailand came under criticism Friday after Human Rights Watch called the advertisements "bizarre and racist."

lol what a crock

The New York-based Human Rights Watch said it was shocked to see an American brand name running an advertising campaign that would draw "howls of outrage" if released in the United States.

Different country, different culture. Same Liberal PC bullshit.

Watch how this somehow becomes the fault of blacks. Wait for it....

Dunkin' Donuts apologizes for blackface advert - SFGate

BANGKOK (AP) — Dunkin' Donuts has apologized for the "insensitivity" of an advertising campaign in Thailand featuring a woman in blackface makeup to promote a new chocolate flavored doughnut.

The Dunkin' Donuts franchise in Thailand came under criticism Friday after Human Rights Watch called the advertisements "bizarre and racist."

lol what a crock

I saw that story, squeezy....and can't understand how it is racist.

Aren't black folks allowed to be proud of being black?

An attractive woman....love the pink lipstick...

Why are the Liberals sending the message that it is.... what....a shame to be black? something to be hidden? ooooo....a BLACK image????

What d' dillio?

Seems like another of the Lib frauds: stand up for gay rights....then try to insult enemies by calling them gay.....or 'outing' gays...

How do they get away with this stuff????

We need to stop letting these organizations bully people and stop bending over for them and firkken apologizing to their nonsense...I would've told them to find some HUMANS TO WATCH there are plenty of them being denied their human rights....just like Naacp and a rodeo clown...

these two organizations have become useless and a joke...

The only apology owed should be for bad advertising.
I had no idea what the connection was between the woman
all in black paint and weird pink colored lipstick...and a black
doughnut.

Forum List

Back