Durham Investigation Ends After 3 Years Of Searching, $40 Million Spent, And Nothing Found

what did i rewrite?

how did mueller’s probe pay for it self?

Well seeing as tho it pulled in nearly $50 million dollars from all of the tax evasion and fraud it uncovered -- due to ACTUAL CONVICTIONS...I would say it more than paid for itself...

How many convictions did the Durham/Horowitz investigations come up with?

He plead guilty to telling the FBI he didnt have contact with his Russian counterpart during the transition from the Obama to Trump Administrations. In other words he plead guilty to a process crime, not any actual real crime.
Speaking of lying the the FBI......something you folks seem to take seriously ONLY when it isn't a Republican caught lying...

What exactly was the ONLY case that Durham brought to trial?? Was it a real crime or a "process crime"

By the way.....do regular everyday people get a pass for committing "process crimes"??

Podesta was contracted by Manafort who obscured the foreign sources. You’d have to prove that Podesta knew who Manafort was employing them for. It’s another level of difficulty. The prosecution was unlikely to succeed.

Flynn was dealing directly with the foreign sources.
That was never proven, was it? See the way you people lie?

Oh, that's good. But, doubt I met you in the halls or saluting the flags entering countless Battalion, Brigade and Corps headquarters in this country and others, because you volunteered once, never turning back and somebody trusted you being sent or called for specifically to do some of your country's specialized business. No need for you to thank me. Was glad to do it. Thank you for the checks that keep coming, because I did my part.
You have forgotten everything you knew about this country. Your posts prove that.

Well seeing as tho it pulled in nearly $50 million dollars from all of the tax evasion and fraud it uncovered -- due to ACTUAL CONVICTIONS...I would say it more than paid for itself...

How many convictions did the Durham/Horowitz investigations come up with?
Show me where one dollar has been collected.

Here's a hint...none has been. None ever will be.

On May 13, 2019, then-Attorney General Bill Barr let it be known that at Donald Trump’s “request,” he was conducting an investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation. To conduct this investigation, Barr appointed his very own special prosecutor, U.S. Attorney John Durham. For the next three-and-a-half years, Republicans made confident predictions that “Bull” Durham was going to be the man to finally “lock ‘er up.” Surely Durham, unleashed with no deadline, budgetary limit, or constraint on where he looked, would prove conclusively that every conspiracy theory pushed by Trump was true.

But after more than three years and more than $40 million spent, Durham managed to produce just a single charge: accusing Democratic-linked attorney Michael Sussmann of lying to the FBI for not revealing secondhand connections to Hillary Clinton’s campaign when talking to them about Donald Trump’s Russia dealings. In May, a jury found Sussman not guilty of the ridiculous charge.

Unlimited investigation with no budgetary constraints, or time limit?

Hmm…
Barr was never serious about this investigation and Durham wasn't given the resources he needed to conduct a thorough investigation. Barr was a Bush guy and never liked Trump.

Not by a member of Obama's administration.

I knew you were lying.
haha it was the obama admin…it was the obama doj

oh wait you are that stupid idiot that doesn’t think the DOJ is part of the executive branch

hahaha

haha it was the obama admin…it was the obama doj

oh wait you are that stupid idiot that doesn’t think the DOJ is part of the executive branch

hahaha

Holy shit. :eusa_doh:

Moron, the FBI is not part of a president's administration.

I seriously don't get you libs....those are facts, and you just casually throw out it isn't true? What color is the sky on your planet?
Clinesmith was convicted of a single count of lying on a FISA warrant. That much is true.

The part about paying a Russian agent is nonsense.

Durham is a complete and utter failure. His prosecution of Sussman was an embarrassment.

Holy shit. :eusa_doh:

Moron, the FBI is not part of a president's administration.
haha what are you talking about out the fbi is party of the doj…the executive branch…the power of the executive vested in obama when he was elected

it was his admin

wow

you all don’t take basic civics in dembot cult land?

haha what are you talking about out the fbi is party of the doj…the executive branch…the power of the executive vested in obama when he was elected

it was his admin

wow

you all don’t take basic civics in dembot cult land?

Holy shit, do you ever stop being stupid?? The FBI is not part of the administration.

Holy shit, do you ever stop being stupid?? The FBI is not part of the administration.

the fbi is part of the doj you dumb shit

Hahaha...., Judge Cannon just shut of both th DoJ and FBI from the documents they allegedly stole for Mar a Lago.
They 're now under the control of a FISA Judge. The same guy that caught the FBI in lies before.
Wow, it’s just sad how far a once good party has fallen to authoritarian impulses.

Forum List

Back