Durham report released

Of course I insist that there was nothing questionable about the way Biden was elected. There hasn't been a single bit of evidence in over 60 lawsuits brought by Trump flunkies that questions it in the slightest.

And your MAGA tears do not constitute evidence.
He isn't going to get 81 million votes again. You idiots are fucked.

Oh boy, you got me now.

Isn't that the Committee report put together by dem's and repo's (absolutely no partisanship in the findings)....so where's the indictments and arrests?

I was referring to the report done by a federal law enforcement agency composed of Hillary loving, Trump hating democrats..........that found nothing, just like I showed....:biggrin:

Of course I insist that there was nothing questionable about the way Biden was elected. There hasn't been a single bit of evidence in over 60 lawsuits brought by Trump flunkies that questions it in the slightest.

And your MAGA tears do not constitute evidence.
The courts refused to hear the evidence, for fear of the repercussions once it was revealed we no longer choose whom we want for president.

He isn't going to get 81 million votes again. You idiots are fucked.
He's going to get more if Trump is the nominee.

7lwyst.gif

Laughing.....the jury admitted the Durham proved his case by finding the defendant not guilty?

That's the story you're going with?
Well dumbfuck, had you actually read the interviews with the juror in question you would know that he stated that Durham proved his case, but they thought it unimportant and shouldn't have been prosecuted. So you're admitting you didn't even look at anything before spouting your usual bullshit. Now slink off with your tail between your legs as usual.

Hey fool, how did your ass buddy retard Trump's rant about the "crime of the century" work out for him & you mouth breather's, genius?

"A lot of people are going to jail"! Two trials, zeeeeeeero convictions. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Look faggot, nobody cares about your homo fantasies about Trump's ass. Save your tissues for Joe, you'll need them when this is all done you homo.

Oh boy, you got me now.

Isn't that the Committee report put together by dem's and repo's (absolutely no partisanship in the findings)....so where's the indictments and arrests?

I was referring to the report done by a federal law enforcement agency composed of Hillary loving, Trump hating democrats..........that found nothing, just like I showed....:biggrin:
Can't you read, retard? It is from the Republican Senate Intelligence Committee. Filled with Trumpers:

Rubio
Blunt
Risch
Lankford
Cornyn
Cotton

The bad thing about it is Durham didn't recommend charges against anyone but a low level FBI analyst. Six and a half million bucks for nada. Our govenment sucks.

He knew the corrupt Merrick Garland and his corrupt DoJ would NEVER file charges.

Hell, Garland made a deal with the corrupt McCabe and gave him his full pension in 2021.

Also filled with Democrats, Pal. Both submit their findings into the report.
Holy shit, you are an ignorant slob. Democrats do not have any power as the minority. If there wasn't evidence to support that finding the Republicans in charge of that committee wouldn't have come to such a damning conclusion and put it in their report.

Durham is hardly a flunky.

Absolutely disgusting the way our FBI tried to discredit a duly elected president, and is now working to product the Biden Crime Family - and you deranged leftists accept it.

The bots and trolls are feverishly trying to do what they do best in light of the official report.

1684202815090.png

Forum List

Back